剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
Notthe German Polizei.
是可能有什么不同呢
Yes, butwhatdifference would it make?"
我也想改变现实巴帮斯特先生
Imean, d lke to change the facts, Mr Baptiste.
尽管我很想但我不能
As much as I'd like to, I can't.
伦哈特警探和我还在调查一个人
'Detective Lenhart and I were also looking into a man,
在我的健康强迫我离开艾克豪森之前
'before my health forced me to leave Eckhausen."
这个男人亨利-里德曾是一名军人
This man, Henry Reed, was a soldierin the Army.
他被谋杀了被人做成是自杀的样子
He was murdered, his death made to look like a suicide....
不久后
'And soon after,
英国♥军♥方就被授予了前所未有的权力
"the British Army are given unprecedented powers
调查本该属于德国管辖权的案子
'in an investigation that should have been German jurisdiction."
可那就是她
But it was her.
肯定是她
It had to be her.
科学韦伯斯特太太不撒谎
"Science, Mrs Webster, doesn't lie.
也不会假装
"would never pretend so."
可是人人常常撒谎
Butpeople people Te all the time.
如果是英国♥军♥队里
Whatffsomebody
有人对DNA检测作假呢
'in the British Army lied about the DNA test?"
巴蒂斯特先生
Mr Baptiste...
你为什么跟我说这种事?
why would you tell me something like this?"
因为我快死了韦伯斯特太太
Because l am dying, Mrs Webster.
我没办法为真♥相♥再努力多久了
Icannot fight any longer for the truth.
你可以
You can.
你知道那女孩儿不是你女儿
You know that girl was not your daughter.
你比任何人都清楚
"You, better than anyone.'
朱利安
Julien...
你应该休养
you're supposed to be resting.
我的身体中了毒我需要分散下注意力
My body is being poisoned. .. require distraction.
你提到
You mentioned...
有新的证据
..there was new evidence.
证明什么?有罪?
Proving what? Guilt?
看来是的
So it seems.
你必须放手亲爱的
You have to let it go, my love.
约恩-伦哈特去年打电♥话♥来
When Jorn Lenhart called last year,
说你在车上昏过去了有那么一刻
saying that you'd had a fit in the car and, for a moment...
我也不知道我就没听了我很慌
..Il don't know, I stopped listening, I was so panicked.
我以为他说你死了
I thought he was saying that you were dead.
有那么一刻不过
It was justfor a moment, but...
但现在我知道了
.but now I know.
我很清楚失去你的滋味儿
know exactly how it would feel to lose you.
我不想再体会那种感觉了
Odont want to feel like that again.
你e须放下这件事亲爱的
You have to putit behind you, my love.
专心让自己好起来
Focus on getting better.
我和约恩-伦哈持谈过就像你说的
Ispoke to JornLenhart,you know, likeyou said.
PRE而具DAY
Andber
PR抱歉请坐
Sorry, please
我我有所发现
Wel,... found something
这个是回来的女孩儿
This is the gtrlwhocame back.
这是我女儿爱丽丝
This is my daughter Alice.
还有后面戴着我女儿项链的那个女孩儿
And the girl behind them is wearing my daughter's necklace.
意想不到
Remarkable.
你能打印给我吗?
Can youprintths picture for me?
或许有帮助
Itmightbe of help.
当然
Of course
斯通上土在调查第三名女孩儿的身份
Staff Sergeant Stone is looking into the identity ofthe thtrd girl,
和德国警方一起所以.
along with the German police, so.
或许如果他们发现...好
maybe, fthey find out. Good.
那就还有希望
Then there is hope.
不过韦伯斯特太太我不是为此而来
But, Mrs Webster, that's not why I'm here.
这是个悲剧
It was a tragedy.
有亨利-里德
There was Henry Reed and, erm...
另一名士兵是斯通准将
..the other soldier was Brigadier Stone.
伊芙-斯通的父亲
Eve Stone's father.
我认为他对你女儿的绑♥架♥案知道更多
I believe he knows more about your daughter's abduction.
你在说是斯通准将做的?
Areyou telling me Brigadier Stone did it?
只是这事儿与他有关联
Onlythat he was involved, m some way
有关联?怎么说?
Involved? How?
亲爱的这不是
Oh, love, lts not..
斯通对爱丽丝的事者知道些什么
What does Stone know about whathappened to Alice?
这个案子抓错了人
The wrong man was convicted for this crime.
是我认为前准将斯通知道内♥幕♥
And, yes, I believe former Brigadier Stone knows something.
你相信吗?
And you believe this?
嗯
Yeah.
是的我信
Yeah, I do.
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
你想要去追他吗
Do you need to follow him?
不用
No. Erm...
抱歉抱歉继续
I'm sorry. l'm sorry, carry on.
斯通准将跟我说当时有第三个人
Brigadier Stone told me there was a third person
参与了1991年的可怕事件
involved in the terrible events of 1991,
我需要找出这个人
Ineed to find out who this was.
为此我需要访问军队档案
For that, I need access to Army records.
斯通队伍里每个人的名字
The name of every single person in Stone's unit.
这些档案是机密
These records are confidential.
但是你有你丈夫的关系
But you, with your husband's connections...
你可以想办法看到 我不能跟他说
Well, you could find a way to look at them. I can't talk to him.
我不能再跟他说任何事了
Ican't talk to him about anything any more.
还有另一个方法拿到档案
There is another way of getting those files.
你在营地教书
You teach on the camp.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
抱歉但或许伊芙可以帮你
I'm sorry, But maybe Eve can help you,
如果他们有查到什么
if they find something to do with this picture.
伊美
Eve.
那我们就等着
So we sit and we wait
就.
and, er...
希望有结果
we hope.
怎么了小马
What's wrong, Matty?
那个法国警探来了我家
That French detective came to myhouse.
他认为以前管驻军部队的那家伙
He reckons the guy that used to runthe Army garrison
跟我姐的失踪案有关
has something to do with my sister's disappearance.
你相信吗?1不知道但我妈信
You believe this?dont know. Butmy mum does.
那个法国警♥察♥也信
And the French copdoes.
军队他们总是护着自己人
The Army, they always look out for their own.
那你打算怎么做?
So, whatareyougoing to do about it?
你什么意思?采取行动啊小马
What do you mean? Action, Matty.
就像我和阿克赛对付那姨子一样
Just like me and Axel did with that bitch.
我们把屠夫老婆给虐3te
一让那个秘建藤尝尝痛苦的滋味儿er!
只是如果这法国人是对的
Well, except if this French guy's right.
那或许就与她无关 这些当兵的混♥蛋♥
Thenmaybeshe wasn't involved.These Army arseholes,
你知道的小马他们互相保守秘密
you know it, Matty, theykeepeach other's secrets.
那个贱♥人♥这家伙
That bitch thsguy
他叫什么2 斯通
What's he called? Stone
斯通
Stone
说不定是一伙的
Probablytn trtogether.
有力法知道是不是
One way to find out.
什么时候朱利安
When, Julien?
你什么时候才会说够了"?
When doyousay enough"?
斯通先生
Mr Stone...
你记得我吗?
do you remember me?
我在看电视
Iwas watching my programmes.
我需要再跟你聊一下伊♥拉♥克♥的事
I wanted to talk with you more about your time in lraq.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是朱利安-巴蒂斯特
My name is Julien Baptiste.
我是你女儿的朋友
I'm a friend of your daughter's.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
请尽管放心斯通先生
There is nothing to worry about, Mr Stone.
我只想分享一些关于沙漠的记忆
I just want to share some memories about the desert.
你觉得一个年轻人驻扎在伊♥拉♥克♥是怎样的?
How did you feel, as a young man, on operations in Iraq?
出去
Get out!
我不知道你是谁
don't know who you are....
但你是在跟一名高级军官讲话
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表