剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
我爸的护工根本没进去
My dad's nurse never made it in.
我手♥机♥关了错过了她全部消息
I've had my bloody phone off, missed all her messages.
他一早上都是自己一个
He's been on his own all morning.
伊美伊美
Eve. Eve!
让我跟你去 我肯定他不会有事的
Let me come with you. I'm sure he'lllbe fine.
知道吗不去上班不会有人想我的对吗
You know, it's not like anybody misses me at work, is it?
不是这么回事好吗
That's not what this is, OK?
AL MAZRAA, IRAQ
Wh怎么了?on?
你要带我们去哪儿??
我们在哪儿?
Where are we?
如果要我猜我猜是马兹拉
If I had to guess, I'd say Al Mazraa.
他们载我们到了前线 天高
Theyvetakenustothefrontne Jesus
不管他们对你那个丹尼尔-里德有多了解
Whatever they know about your guy, Daniel Reed,
咱们查清楚怎么回事然后离开这儿
letsfind outwhatis and get out of here.
那是什么
What's that?
我的幸运符
My (gooduckcharm.
有用吗?
Does ftwork?
这个怎么说呢
The -what doyousay...?
不好说
The jurys out.
丹尼尔-里德
Daniel Reed.
你们是谁为什么要找我?
Whothe hellareyou and why are you looking for me?
(2014年)丹尼尔
Daniel.
AER
Daniel!
我好几天没有你的消息了
I haven't heard from you in days.
我很担心
I'm worried.
我没事
I'm fine.
你看着可不像
You do not look like you're fine.
我今早有打给你
Icalled you this morning.
出什么事了告诉我
What happened? Tell me.
我一直在查爸爸的财政记录
I've been going through Dad's financial records
我有所发现
and I found...something.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我以为我了解爸爸
You know, I thought I knew my dad.
亨利-里德大家的好兄弟
Henry Reed, everyone's mate.
虽然很平庸但是 是一个正直的人明白吗
Never going to surprise you, but...a decent guy, you know?
需要的时候他总是在总是准备好做对的事
Always there when you need him, always ready to do the right thing.
可后来突然的
And then, out of the blue,
他就用枪堵着自己的嘴死了为什么
he sticks a gun in his mouth and checks out. Why?
他为什么要那么做
Why would he do that?
丹尼尔
Daniel....
而且军队根本不在乎
And the Army don't give a shit.
不在他们看来案子已经结了
No, as far as they're concerned, it's case closed.
我让他们给我一个合理的解释
I asked them -give me one good reason..
REU
可被打回了不要提问
But it's back in line. Don't ask questions.
aEe
收拾武器昂首挺胸
Clean your weapon, stand up straight,
PEED
靴子擦亮当个士兵
keep those boots shiny. Be a soldier.
不要
Don't!
别再把我困在这里面
Stop trying to keep me in this box.
别再让我活在哀痛之中
Stop trying to make me feel and mourn
好像这是种需要治疗的病情
like there's some condition that needs to be treated.
请不要这样
Please don't be like this.
我什么都不明白了
I don't know any more.
她现在不肯出房♥间
She won'tcome out of her room now.
他.他到底跟她说了什么
Imean, whatithe hell... What was he saying to her?
他叫她苏菲
He called her Sophie.
问她为什么撒谎
He asked her why she was lying.
自痴
.. idiot.
苏菲他说的另一个案子另一个女孩
Sophie. That other case he talked about. That other girl.
我我看着她
When I...look at her,
跟她讲话我触碰她
when l..talk to her, when Itouch her...
我能想到的
.all l can think.
就是我 我感觉不到
..is l.. I dont feel it.
我不觉得是她
I don't feel like it's her.
别这么说
Don't say that.
那位警探问起DNA检测
That detective asked about a DNA test
天啊听听你在说什么
Oh, Jesus. Are you listening to yoursel?
她说话的样子她的记忆
The way she sounds, everything she remembers...
你以为我不认识自己女儿?
You think I don't know my own daughter?
aa
我也想她回来萨姆可你只看到自己想看到的
want her back too, Sam, but you're seeing what you want to see!
她有问题 别说了
There is something wrong with her!STOP IT!
她受了那么多罪
After everything she's been through!
你怎么可以这样
How can you?
爱丽丝
Alice?
开门亲爱的
Open up, love.
开门吧他走了
Come on, he's gone now.
你安全了我保证他不会回来了
You're safe. I promise he won't be back.
好吧我要进去了
Aldghnt, mgoing to come in.
萨姆?
Sam?
怎么了?
Whatisi?
萨姆怎么了出什么事了
Sam, whatsthe matter? What'shappened?
e
她不见了从窗户爬出去了
Shes gone Climbed outthe window.
她不见了从窗户爬出去了
She's gone. Climbed out the windows
快报♥警♥
Callthe polfce
爱丽丝爱丽丝
Alice! Alice!
请进
Please.
你羁押了一名嫌疑人我想跟他谈谈
You have a suspect in custody. I wish to speak with him.
我已经问过德国警方了可他们拒绝了我希望…
lasked already the German police but they refused. I was hoping...
巴蒂斯特先生军警
Mr Baptiste, the Military Police
是和德国警方合作办这个案子
are working on this case with the German Polizei.
请见凉你没有管辖权
With respect, you have no jurisdiction...
我知道可12年前
know. But 12 years ago,
我答应过一个小女孩的父母
I promised the parents of a little girl
我会查清楚他们的女儿出了什么事
I would find out what happened to their daughter.
现在我或许有机会兑现这个承t
Now, I may have a chance of delivering on thatpromse
所以管辖权你明白的
So, jurisdiction, you understand,
对我来说就是个单词
is no more than a word to me.
你对它的无视并无意义
Your disregard for it is immaterial.
在这个领域我有经验你同意吗?
I have experience in this field, would you agree?
我只想要一个机会和嫌疑人谈谈
All I want is an opportunity to speak with the suspect.
你想问什么有什么是我们没问过的?
What do you intend to ask that hasn't already been put to him?
重要的不是问题准将
It's not the question that matters, Brigadier.
关键是观察问题是如何回答的
Observing how it is answered is the key.
我当了30年的警探
I've been a detective for 30 years now
那个自称是爱丽丝的女孩儿
and the girl who calls herself Alice...
她隐瞒了一些事
..she is not telling us something.
比如?
Such as?
你女儿说还没有做过DNA检测
Your daughter tells me a DNA test hasn't been performedyet.
爱丽丝的父母没有要求
Alice's parents haven't requested one.
你认为父母会不认得自己的小孩?
You don't think a parent knows their own child?
过去曾经发生过
It has happened before.
我只想要科学给予的确定性
All I want is the certainty that science offers.
我很客气了巴蒂斯特先生
I've been polite...Mr Baptiste,
但恐怕咱们中有人不是闲得没事做
but I'm afraid some of us still have jobs to do.
你退休了
You're retired.
接受现实吧
Embrace it.
巴蒂斯特先生!
Mr Baptiste!
军队派人过来带你离开
A military escort is its way to sign you off the premises.
让他们来找我
Let them find me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
没关系
It's all right.
我来见准将的
I'm here to see the Brigadier?
士兵里德
Trooper Reed.
听我说她已经出去1个多小时
Look, she's been gone for over an hour.
你要更加严肃对待这件事
You need to be taking this a lot more seriously.
找到她好吗做你们该做的
Just find her, all right? Do your job.
没消息他们派了车出去可是她可能在任何地方
Nothing. They've got cars out, but...she could be anywhere.
她根本不该一个人出去她现在这种情况
She shouldn't be even out there on her own. Not in her state.
她为什么要跑出去?
Why would she run away?
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表