剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
But the thing is you do anything for your kids, absolutelyanything
你有想过生孩子吗?自己组建家庭?
Have you ever thought abouthaving kids? A family of your own?
就是 一直没实现总是有变动
It just... never happened.Always moving around.
或许以后吧
Maybe one day.
谁.也不知道是什么时候
Not... God knows when.
好吧
Wem.
我们都要想办法生存下去不是吗?
We all find a wayito survive, don't we?
没事的
Its all right.
好站起来
All right, stand up.
就是这样
There yougo.
抱歉我
Im sorry L.
没事
ts fine.
我马上回来
Ml be backin a minute
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
没事的不要想真的没事
It's fine, honestly, don't think about it. Really.
你是个好人
You're a good lad,
不我不是
No, I'm not.
我们给你找件穿的婷不好?
Let's find you something to wear, shall we?
她总是想有个家
She always wanted a family.
对她打击很大知道吗?
It hit her hard, you know?
公园要关门了我们该走了
Park's closing up. We should be heading off.
他最近开心多了
He's been happier recently, you know.
什么?
What?
萨姆
Sam.
他开心多了
He's been happier.
最近
Lately.
是吗?
Right?
我不….
Idon't.
行了
Come on
抱歉
I'm sorry.
爱可丝被绑♥架♥时
You know, when Alice was taken..
我们支离破碎
we fellapart at the seams.
我们三个人都是
Allthree ofus. Together.
可这确实让我们更坚强
Butit did make usstronger.
真的因为我们在爱 丝那里失去的依然在彼此身上
It did, because what we lost in Alice we still had in each other.
我们有着为家人保留的爱
We had thatlove that you only keep for your familys
等她回到我们的生活中
And when she walked backinto our lives.
我们却再一次崩溃
...we fell apart all over again.
就这么.
It just...
发生了
..happened.
这和你无关好吗?
This isn't about you. Is it?
别告诉萨姆我知道了好吗?
Don't tell Saml know, will you?
他依然爱你
He still lovesyou.
是啊
Oh, right!
好吧真的
Fne Really.
就算是真的
Wel, even if that's true...
有他妈什么意义
..what does it bloody matter?
朱利安?
Julien?
朱利安
Julien.
朱利安你还好吗?
Julien, are you OK?
有时我会头痛
Sometmes Ogetheadaches
你朋友很快就找到了米尔扎-巴尔扎尼
Your frtendfound Mirza Barzani fast.
我们应该很快就到
We should be there soon.
朱利安?
Julien?
w你为什么不在家e?
Why为什么躲着我们? us?
不知道你能否帮我们
I wonder if you can help us.
我们想找到这个女孩儿
We're trying to find this girl.
她昨天可能4-6点间有路过这里
She might have passed here yesterday between four and six o'clock.
是啊我记得她进来过
Oh, yeah, I remember her. She came in here.
是吗?
She did?
她想要什么?
What did she want?
星辰花十二朵
Statice flowers. 12 of them.
紫色的然后她问我去墓地怎么走
Purple. And then she asked me the way to the graveyard,,
当然了
of course.
为什么说当然了?
Why "of course"?
这些是用来悼念的花
These are flowers for remembrance.
通常我们会放在坟墓所以…
Usually we put these on a grave, you see, so...
她看起来很难过这个女孩儿
She seemed so sad, this girl.
马修?
Matthew?
介意我坐下吗?
Do you mind if I sit down?
马修克里斯安赫兹的妻子纳迪亚
Matthew, Kristian Herz' wife, Nadia,
昨晚被人打个半死
was found beaten half to death last night.
她现在昏迷躺在CU里
She's in the ICU in a coma right now.
好
оK.
不像是巧合
It's unlikely to be a coincidence
绑♥架♥你姐姐的男人的老婆
that the wife of the man who abducted your sister
在他被捕当天遭到殴打
be brutally beaten the day of his arrest.
你认为 是我做的?
You think..You think it was me?
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
但我想知道你昨晚在哪儿
But l'd like to know where you were last night.
那个男人克里斯蒂安是他绑♥架♥了爱丽丝
That man - Kristian -he's the one that took Alice.
我为什么要打他老婆?根本没道理
Why would I attack his wife? That doesn't make any sense.
我不是指控你马修我是站在你这边的
I'm not accusing you, Matthew. I'm on your side.
可如果你知道什么
But if you know something....
你怎么能来这儿在我姐姐刚…
How can you come here, while my sister's just..
马修冷静
Matthew, just calm down."
她死了!
She's gone!
我没有做错任何事她是自杀
I haven't done anything wrong. She done it to herself.
你为什么不能放过我们呢
Why canftsyoujust leave us alone!
天啊我很抱歉
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry.
我没想伤害你真的我只想过去
I didn't mean to hurt you, honestly, I was just trying to get past.
我没事
I'm fine.
斯通中士我非常非常抱歉我去叫医生
Sergeant Stone, I am so, so sorry. I'll find a doctor.
没关系
t's OK.
你好?
Hello?
好谢谢你告诉我
All right, thanks for letting me know..
你妈妈在哪儿?
Where's your mum?
韦伯斯特太大?
Mrs Webster?
你家小仓库里的残骸已经检验过DNA了
The DNA results are back on the remains in your shed.
我们跟你丈夫进行了比对
We ran them against your husband.
确认是你女儿
rsaconfirmed match with your daughter.
她
It's...
真的是爱丽丝?
It's really Alice?
真是我的爱丽丝你确定?
It's really my Alice, you're sure?
很遗憾但是真的
I'm sorry, but yes.
我我认为你应该知道
0just..I thought you should know.
你确定你准备好了?
Are you sure you're ready?
韦伯斯特太太韦伯斯持太太爱丽丝现在在哪儿?
Mrs Webster, Mrs Webster, where is Alice now?
韦伯斯特太太
Mrs Webster.
韦伯斯特太太会发表简短声明
Mrs Webster will make a short statement.
不接受提问
There will be no questions.
我女儿爱丽丝-韦伯斯特在2003年被绑♥架♥
My daughter, Alice Webster, was abducted in 2003.
4天前她回到了我们身边
And four days ago, she came back to us.
我知道会有很多报道
I know there'll be a lot written about this -
报道我女儿发生了什么还有些事…
what happened to my daughter is one of those things, one of those...
那些你们在报纸上看到后会说…
horrible things that you read about in the newspaper and you say,
"天啊太惨了"
"God, that's awful."
可你们真正想的是"幸好不是我"
But really you're thinking... l'm glad it's not me."
无论写出来什么
And no matter what gets written....
你们永远不会理解
you'll never understand....
让自己认命
..what it's like to resign yourself
再也见不到自己爱的人
to never seeing someone you love ever again.
可等他们回来了
And when they come back...
你却无法相信
..you can't believe it.
我就没办法
I couldn't.
虽然是她可.
It was her, and....
我就是无法相信
.l just couldn't believe it.
我女儿不只是
My daughter... wasn't just....
头条新闻的一个名字
a name for your headlines.
她是个女孩子
She was a girl.
我们的女儿
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表