剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
I mean having to put up with that man as a husband.
你不是也要忍♥受我
You have to put up with me.
这都赶上一头野牛了
Size of a bloody auroch, that thing.
啊你不懂!
Ah! Something you don't know!
是一种大型的牛
They were a large breed of cattle,
on n
在17世纪灭绝了
went extinctback in the 1600s, apparently.
raob
At ba
e
牛角有一米长
Horns up to a metre long:
aues ui
t lal
三n
ns
ae
の 很凶匾的家伙
Aggressive bastards.
Caue n
戈林在二战时曾试图
Goering tried to genetically engineer them
用基因工程让它们复活
back into existence during World War Il.
看来是想变成一种党派标志
Tried to turn them into a symbol of the party, apparently.
人常会做最奇怪的事
People do the strangest things.
你总会给我惊喜
You always surprise me.
我
Well, L....
爱上了一个屠夫
fell in love with a butcher.
必须要研究一下
I had to do my research.
找到共同点才能跟他沟通
Fndsome common ground before I came overand talked to him...
这么说你一直在跟踪我?
So... you were stalking me, hmm?
想要勾引我
Trying to seduce me.
或许 是有那么一点
Maybe... a little bit.
你发现了什么?
So, what did you find?
我还没整明自呢
I haven't figured it out yet.
cr nl
ae
といり
安德里亚?
Sata Andreas?
谢谢你安德里亚不过不是摆在那里的
等下我来帮你
你好?
Hello?
是我你亲爱的老公
It's me, your loving husband.
你好吗?
How are you?
am mak我在i人嫌of myself
有些事儿就是改不
你还记得苏菲-吉鲁失踪的时候吗
Do you remember when Sophie Giroux went missing?
记得怎么能忘
Yeah. How could I not?
有一段录像
There was this video.
每次新闻里报道他们都会放这个片段
Every time there was a report on the news, they would play this clip.
我有一份录像的复本和亲卷一起放在阁楼里
I had a copy of that video in with my case files, in the attic.
你能发给我吗?
Would you send it to me?
可以啊如果能找到
Well, l could... If l could find it...
不过我肯定网上有的
But I'm sure it's online.
好吧
OK.
你明年生日我要给你报个电脑课
For your next birthday,'m going to buy you a computer course.
是啊
Right...
网上肯定有新闻报道的
There's bound to be some news reports
在那段时间范围
from the time knocking around somewhere,
要比我去阁楼里
its going to be a lot easier than me
JARea 翻来翻去简单得多
trawling through that mess in the attic.. Ah!
找到了
Voila.
怎么了?
Voila quoi?
有了
Here...
看邮箱点击链接
Check your e-mail. Then click on the link.
真是美貌与智慧庆重啊
Flatte拍马屁可没用where
那边情况如何?
So, how's it going out there?
我们才刚开始
We are just at the beginning.
我爱你
Ilove you.
4wu
Eneveu
准备就绪
Werre allset
只要500美金你也可以进入战区
For only 500, you too can enter a warzone.
军官说昨天马兹瓦地区
So the officer says there was a lot of fighting
多次发生冲突
'around al-Mazwaa yesterday.
他说只要一略往北走这条路
He says ifwe stickto the north andfollow thts road,
我们就会在由民昊组织控制的地区里
then we should be withnareas controlled by the Peshmerga.
但现在南边更大的村子哈扎阿坝兹
But right now, the larger villages to the south -Hawija, Abbasi -
都是被Isil控制(伊♥拉♥克♥和黎凡特伊♥斯♥兰♥国)
are all being held by Isil.
瞬息万变
itchanges every second,
Isil正向北逼近扩大地盘
Isil are jpushing north for more territorys
我建议咱直接去阿兹
Look, Isaywe head straghtforAzwya,
不停车如果有任何事
no stopping, and if there's anything atall,
有任何让咱迟疑的咱就调头
anything that has us second-guessing ourselyes, we turn back.
我也不想有别的状况
wouldn't have it any other way.
你确定这个人 丹尼尔-里德?
And you're sure this guy...Daniel Reed?
对丹尼尔-里德值得这么做?
Yeah, DanielReed, sheworth it?
如果找到丹尼尔-里德就能找到带走那些女孩的人
lfwe find Dantel Reed, we will find who took those girls.
说来话长
Isalongstory.
我们有大把时间
We have plenty of time.
但首先最主要的
Butfirst.. and foremost...
这是什么
What(s this?
邦拉舞曲我老婆传染我的她是旁遮普族
Bhangra. My wife got me into it, She's Punjabi.
太吵了
It is very loud.
抱歉这没得商量
I'm sorry. It's non-negotiable.
你赶时间吗?我开了一天的房♥间
Do you have to rush off? Ive got the room all day
这是个"好房♥"
And what a room
下次让你定
I'll let you book it next time.
我们可以明早再来姬玛去学校
We could come back tomorrow morning. Gemma's at school...
不是说她有问我最近的行踪
Not that she asks where mgoing these days....
我知道我不想提你的家庭萨姆
Dknow. don't want to talk about your family, Sam.
就跟你不想听我聊起孩子一样
Any more than you want to hear me talk about the baby.
好吗?
OK?
谢谢
Thanks.
签个字麻烦了
You write. Please?
登记簿我们坚持
The guestbook. We insist...
我没有笔所以
Wel, haven't got a pen, so...
给你
Ah, here.
谢谢
Thank you...
琼斯先生
..Mr Jones.
这里是阿兹威?
This is Azwya?
应该是
Should be.
很安静
Isquiet
是啊
Yeah.
上次来这边的时候我看到一些
I saw a few of these last time I was in these parts.
鬼村
Ghost villages.
碰上了双方交火
Caught in the crossfire.
不管你这个丹尼尔-里德在哪儿
Wherever your boy Daniel Reed is,
我都不认为他在这儿不再是了
I don't think he's here. Not any more.
我们走了这么远必须找找
We have come this far. We must look.
如果这个女孩儿不是爱可丝-韦伯期特
So ifthis girl wasntAlice Webster,
那她是谁
who was she?
苏菲吉鲁的案子我研究了很多年
Istudied Sophie Giroux, foryears andyears.
她会做一个动作紧张时的习惯
Thereisagestureshe makes anervous habft.
这个女孩儿爱可丝也做了同样动作
This girl, Alice, made the same gesture
所以你认为爱丽丝其实是苏菲?
So you thinkAlice was really Sophie?
因为一个动作
Because ofagesture?
这些都是无意识的习惯
Suchthings are unconsctous [habits.
做的时候自己都不知道
We donotknowwe do them.
我看到之局就想到女孩子被绑♥架♥时
Whenlsaw(thts,lthought ofphotographs ofthe gfls
那个年紀的照片
when they were takens
即便是当时的年纪她们都很像姐妹
Evenatthat age theycould have beensisters
绑♥架♥者是寻找一种特定的体型
The abductor was looking foraspecific phystcal type.
那回音呢?
What about the accent?
苏菲的母亲是英国人
Sophie's mother was English
两个女孩儿差不乡半辈子都在一起
The girls spent almost half thefr lives
只有对方的陪伴
with only each other for companys
她们变得相像难道不可能吗?
ls it impossible they should become like one another?
那怎样?爱1丝的父母他们
And what? Alice's parents, they...
就这么接受了?
Theyjust accept it?
你从来没有骗自己去褐信一件事吗
Have:you neverfooled yourselinto believing something,
就圈为你太希望是真的?
Justbecauseyou wanted it so much to be true?
是啊但我不明自为什么有人会
Yeah, bur dontunderstand. Why would anyone..
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表