剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
ECKH ALSEN GERMANY
德国戈克豪森
HOME OF THE 14ARMOURED BRIGADR 欢迎来到艾克豪森
第14装甲旅营地
我还是不敢相信老爸居然没了你
I still can't believe Dad didn't kill you for doing that.
我靠小矮子人吓人吓死人好吗
Bloody hell, midget, you shouldn't creep up on people.
疼吗
Did it hurt?
并不
Not really.
能给我弄一个吗一边儿去
Can I have one?Just go away.
你再翘课爸妈会发疯的
Mum and Dad are going to go mental if you keep bunking off.
国防部地界不得擅自入内
P小姐,请说句话告诉我你的名,e
请你救救我
Please, help me.
英语?
English?
能告诉我你的名字吗小姐?
Can you tell me your name, please, miss?
我们可以帮你打电♥话♥给谁吗?
Is there someone we can call for you?
赤.鲁
Sophie... Giroux.
苏非-吉鲁?她是谁?
Sophie Giroux? Who is that?
你母亲?姐姐?
Your mother? Your sister?
苏非-吉鲁是谁?
Who is Sophie Giroux?
我们会想办法找她的
We will try and find her.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you please tell me your name?
谁想冒险翻译一下吗
Wouldanybody like to hazard a translation?
最无可救药的是那些
None are more hopelessly enslaved
沦为奴隶还自以为自♥由♥的人
than those who falsely believe they are free.
冯歌♥德最著名的作品是浮士德
Von Goethe's most famous work is Faust,
讲述了一个人为了权力
which is about a man who sells his soul to the devil
将灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给魔鬼
tnsearch of power.
请把书翻到第三章开始阅读
Turn ur books to chapter three, please, and start reading.
有什么事?
What's the matter?
后面的课交给我姬玛别担心
P'll finish your lesson, Gemma. Don't worry.
韦伯斯特太太我是伊芙-斯通警长
Mrs Webster, my name's Sergeant Eve Stone,
是宪兵第五调查连的
I'm with the military police, 5th Investigating Company.
我是约翰-伦哈特德国警♥察♥
My name is Jorn Lenhart, I'm with the German police.
很抱歉我真不知道该怎么说
I'm sorry, I'm not really sure howto say this.
是萨姆吗?他没事吗?
Well, is it Sam? Is he OK?
昨天一名年轻女子走进了艾克豪森
A young woman walked into Eckhausen yesterday
在橡树街上昏倒
and collapsed on Lindenstrasse.
她被送去了汉诺威医院连夜手术
She was taken to Hanover Hospital, where she was operated on overnight.
现在情况稳定了
She's stable now.
我不
don't....
她说她叫爱丽丝-韦伯斯特
She says her name is Alice Webster.
你说什么?
What did you say?
BRET法国布蕾通瑟兼ANCE
很遗憾这种案子由于牵扯到各种不确定因素
BRETON都很难結案RANCE
T奥利佛修斯的案子也是a样nt
T他的真实死因并不能让他必母有所安慰te
This is t悲剧就是如此残酷tragedy
我要是弄不到蜂蜜起码能带柴火回来
Ifl can't give us honey, I can at least bring firewood.
你尽力了亲爱的
Well, you tried, my love.
也失败了
Andaed.
所以屡败屡战屡战屡败
So fail agatn, fail)bettr..
或是习惯失败
..or simply adapt.
Tu把电视韧,on
不是每天都会有人为你♥爸♥拍电影
It's not every c7不起的警探巴蒂期特out your father
t
The Great Detective Baptiste
放过我们吧拜托了
我去拿剩下的木头
I will get the rest of the wood.
我不明白一部纪录片为什么要纪念
I don't所做过让他郁闷的事少Gi?ntary
celéorating all that he's done upset him?
沙隆-杜波伊斯的事儿已经快一年了
Well, it's been almost a year since Chalons du Bois, you know?
坐这边
Sitting around here.
1t过是部纪录片y
H他觉得是他的讣告y
他们昨晚做了手术
They performed surgery lastnight.
要是再晚几小时她就没命了
Another few hours without treatment, she would have died.
她的阑尾破裂了
She had a ruptured appendix.
手术使得她很疲惫
The surgery has left her tired.
麻醉还没有退
She'sstill recovering from the anaesthetic.
爸爸
Dad...?
瞧你啊
Look at you.
我的宝贝女儿
My little girl.
这里好亮
It's so bright in here.
爱丽丝亲爱的
Alice, love.
家
Nsy
妈妈?
Mum?
我们等了11年
11 years, we've waited.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你都没有变妈妈
You haven't changed, Mum.
你也是
Neither of you.
到
你还记得你弄了这个
I remember when you did that.
在你的卧室里
In your bedroom.
我们当时很生气是不是?
We were so angry, weren't we?
可到了下一周你就不在了
Andthen the next week, you weren't there any more.
我一直在想
And I kept thinking,
真是浪费时间
"What an awful waste of time,
去争吵那些毫无意义的事
"to argue over something so meaningless
抱歉我不知道该说什么
'm sorry, I don't know what to say
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
你回来了这是最重要的好吗?
You're here now and that's all that matters, OK?
嘿爱丽丝
Hey, Alice.
是你吗小矮子?
Is that you, midget?
已经不矮了
Not any more.
我现在想一个人待着
I'd like to be on my own now.
这....
This is...
WE3
一时受不了
it's too much.
WEs
好
Ок.
你不想说话可以不说的
You don't have to talk if you don't want to.
我们就在外面好吗?
We'll be right outside, OK?
有任何需要我们就在门外
We"ll be just outside that door if you need anything.
Wias
她都发生了什么萨姆?
What's happened to her, Sam?
她去了哪儿啊
Where the hell has she been?
喂?
"Alors, oui?"
嗨是朱利安-巴蒂斯特吗?
Hi, is that Julien Baptiste?
是我是我是伊美斯通警长
Yes, it is. My name's Sergeant Eve Stone,
宪兵的
"'m with the military police,
派驻在德国艾克豪森的驻军
stationed at the garrison at Eckhausen in Germany.
你知道爱丽丝-韦伯斯特这个名字吗
'Do you know the name Alice Webster?
那个英国女孩?
Er, the British girl?
她被绑♥架♥了在2003年是吗
She was abducted... 2003, no?
昨天她回来了
Yesterday... she came back.
她走到了镇广场上
She walked right into the middle of the town square.
她提到了一个名字
There's a name she mentioned
在救护人员询问联♥系♥人的时候
when the paramedics asked who they could call.
她说的是"苏菲-吉鲁"
She said the name Sophie Giroux.
什么?
Excuse me?
苏非-吉鲁?
Sophie Giroux?
我知道这是11 12年前发生的了
I know this all happened 11, 12 years ago,
但她的绑♥架♥案你是主办警探
but you were the lead detective on her abduction.
我们不知道要多久她才适合接受问话
We don't know how long it's going to be until she's well enough to talk,
所以我希望在此期间
so I was hoping, in the meantime,
或许你愿意再看一下原来的案卷
maybe you might like to review original case files
查一查两名女孩之间是否有联♥系♥
and see if there was a link between the two girls.
你认为是同一人绑♥架♥了她和爱丽丝?
Do you think the same person who took her also took Alice?
我们认为有可能
We think it's likely, yes.
就是说我们有可能找到苏菲
Which would mean there is a chance we could find Sophie.
听着我现在退休了但我会帮你的
Look, I'm retired now, but I will help you.
让我看一下案卷能有什么发现
Let me look at my files and see what I can learn.
麻烦你了巴蒂斯特先生
'Thanks for your time, Monsieur Baptiste."
她怎么样那个女孩?
And how is she, the girl?
活着
Alive.
现今面比拉国际礼场
ER伊♥拉♥克♥库德斯坦阿比拉
我想是找我的
Ithtnk this is for me.
巴布蒂斯先生?
MrPaptees?
不是巴蒂斯特不过不重要你是?
No, it's Baptiste, but it's notmportant. You are?
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表