剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
我不明白
I don't understand.
你说为什么?
Why do you think?
她听到我们吵架
She heard us arguing.
听到你说她有问题
She heard you saying there was something wrong with'her
她听到你的话就想离开这里
She heard you and she wanted to get the hell out of here
谁能怪她呢?
and who can blame her?
天啊姬玛她好不容易回家了
Christ, Gemma, we had her home!
她属于的地方
Where she belongs.
她要是有个三长两短都怪你
And if anything happens to her, this is on you.
听到没有?
You hearme?
都怪你
It's onyou.
赫兹太太
Mrs Herz.
我想告诉你那个回家的女孩儿
I wanted to let you know that the girl who came back,
爱 丝-韦伯斯特指认了你丈夫就是绑♥架♥他的人
Alice Webster, identified yourhusband as the man who abducted he
人们有时会问决定在这儿
People asksometimes if it was hard,
过生活是不是很难
deciding to make my life here.
克里斯蒂安他的家人朋友
Kristian-his family, friends-
他们接纳了我
they welcomed me.
我成了住在这条街上的本地人
I became one of the locals down the road.
一个"乡村傻冒"
One of the "village idiots"..
正如我们以前在基地对他们的称呼
.as we usedto sometimes call them on the base.
现在你却说一直以来
And you're saying, this whole time...
他都是个双面人我却毫无察觉?
he was living some kind of double life and I didn't even notice?
爱丽丝说囚禁期间她被转移过好几次
Alice says she was moved several times during her...imprisonment.
你丈夫经常出门吗?
Did your husband travel much?
我们喜欢这里
We liked it here.
我在部队时出差出够了
I travelled enough in the Army.
那他自己呢?
On his own, then?
德国警方跟我说你丈夫是个痴迷的鸟类观察家
The German police tell me your husband's a keen bird-watcher.
他旅行次数多吗周末离开?
Does he take many trips? Weekends away?
有时
Some.
那又怎样?
So, what?
他有私人资产吗哪怕是储藏单元?
Does he ownany property? A storage unit, even?
因为这么多年他做的那些事
Because to dowhat he's been doing, all these years,
你肯定有所发现吧
you must have noticed things?
我需要请律师吗中士?
Dolneeda lawyer, Sergeant?
因为感觉你这是在审问
Because this is starting to feel like an interrogation.
我只是想弄清楚
I'm just trying to understand.
摩根说你会在这儿有话跟你说
Morgan said you'd be here. I need a word.
上校
Colonel. e
现在是准将了纳迪亚
It's Brigadier now, Nadia.
抱歉习惯了
Sorry, force of habit.
s
e
失陪
Excuse us. e
你认识赫兹太太?
You know Mrs Herz? 他a
-
o
Se
e
我是有这个荣幸
I have had the pleasure..
Camo
在伊♥拉♥克♥她那个人很乱
Back in Iraq, she wasamess.
为什么带我们来这儿的土兵
Why the hell drarRthesoldiers who broughtus here
说你跟他们是一起的
say thatyou werewith them?
你们如果要找我那肯定知道我是谁我是逃兵
fyouve come lookingtorme,you must knowwholam. mAWOL
军队要我回去即便我在这儿
The Army want me backeven though I'm out here,
真的在做事
actually doing something.
这些伙计只是在帮我仅此而已
These boys are just looking out for me, that's all.
我们刚在卡车局面过了一整夜
Well, we just 'spent the wholenightin the backofatruck
你的伙计"需要学学什么叫委婉了
Your "boys"could use some work on their bedside manner!
你们来干什么?
What are you doing here?
怎么会有人主动上门送死?
What kind of fools walk into Rome when it's burning down?
我们没有是你那些民兵朋友硬把我们拖来的
We didn't. Your boys in the Peshmerga draggedus here.
丹尼尔我们有话跟你说
Daniel, we need to speak with you.
和你父亲有关
It's aboutyourfather.
我爸爸3
My dad?
你知道我们在哪儿吗
Do you know where we are?
72 知道现在
Yes Right now,
ISL随时可能袭击
Isil could attackat any time
你们大老远过来
You've come all this ways
两个人冒着生命危险就为了聊一件破事儿?
put both your lives on the line to talkaboutthat ptece ofsht?
我爸爸死了这世界也变得更好了
My dad is dead and the world's a better place forit
你们来这儿是浪费时间
You wasted your time coming here.
里德先生
Mr Reed.
里德先生
Mr Reed!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad...
怎么 怎么回事?
Wha..? What's happening?
爸爸?
Dad?
出什么事了?
What's happening?
没事的爸爸爸爸
It's OK, Dad. Dad...
怎么回事
What's happening?
这是怎么了
What's happening?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸是我是伊芙
Dad, it's me, it's Eve.
怎么了?
What's happening?
爸爸没事的
Oh, Dad, it's OK.
有我在呢
I've got you.
cyo 进来
Come in!.
萨姆
Sam....
还以为我们一时半会儿不会见面
I didn't think we were meeting for a few days.
我们没有
wete not
我还有多久可以回来工作?
How long till I can go back to work?
家里都好吗?你和姬玛都好吗?
How are things at home? Everything OK with you and Gemma?
我不是来这心做治疗的回答问题
I'm not hereto be fixed! Just answer the question.
多久?
How long?
你那么做萨姆是在求助
What you did, Sam, was a cry for help.
在你让我们帮你之前我不能让你复职
I can't put you back on regular duty until you let us help you.
是有一个办法的
There is something we could do.
VeN
我看到之前你要求被派回英格兰
see you requested to be posted backto England awhfle back
我改注意了或者说是我们
I changed my mind- or, we changedourminds
我听说在奥尔德肖特有训练岗位空出来
I heard there are training posiffons opentng upnArdershot
如果我与封推荐信是可以力成的
Mwrtearecommendation, I can make it happen.
何不现在跨出一步?
Why not make the leap now?
我们可以回家?
We could go home?
跟你妻子聊聊给我答复
Talk it through with your wife. Let me know.
谢谢
Thanks.
我去了监狱
wentto the prison
我沁了
chickened out.
再一次
Agan.
我真以为自己能行的
I really thought I could do it.
我答应过爱丽丝的知道吗我对她的承诺
I promised Alice, you know? I made her a promise.
我为什么做不到呢?我怎么就不能一狠心呢?
So, why can't l? Why can't I just go through withit?
悲哀啊
Pathetic.
你说了好多
烟斗给我
Give me the Pfeife.
我给你讲过我们爸爸吗?
Did I ever tell you about our father?
有趣小马他是个有趣的人
Funny, Matty, he was a funny guy.
可你只要说错话
But you say the wrong thing...
当然妈妈总是原谅他
Mama kept forgiving him, of course.
她会说"不是他的错"
"Not his fault," she would say.
"他是压力太大"
"He is under a lot of stress."
有一天她从楼梯上滚下来
One day, she went down a flight of stairs.
现在她脑损伤了
Now, she has brain damage.
要像婴儿一样換尿布
Has to be changed like a baby.
宽容即是软弱
Forgiveness is weakness.
我知道我知道
I know. I know.
可她是我姐姐
But she's my sister.
我欠她的
And l owe her.
我真是没辙了
I'm desperate here.
我愿意出双倍
I'll pay double...
不一定非是有经验的我只…
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表