剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
It's that I want to keep other people out.
谁会进来呢?
Well, who'd come in?
这个
Well...
你永远也想不到
..you never know.
你看起来很累亲爱的
You look exhausted, love.
我今天在街上又见到那个人了
I saw that guy in the street again today.
跟以前一样
Same as before.
他就
He was just...
看着我
.Jjust looking at me.
看着窗户
Looking at the windows.
他大概只是住在这附近
He probably just lives around here.
他大概是在遛狗
He's probably just walking his dog.
"大概"还不够
Probably isn't good enough.
"大概"会让你被人带走"大概"是他妈的绊线!
Probably gets you taken away. Probably is a fucking tripwire!
我们不能这样生活
We can't live like this.
对你不好或是我
It's not good for you. Or me.
也对露西不好
And it's not good for Lucy.
过去要
Before it was...
更简单
..simpler
我以为
thought...
在你去医院后我们所做的一切
everything we did after you went to hospital,
我以为那意味着人们就不会再找你了
I thought it'd mean that people would stop looking for you.
我们就能安全了
We could be safe.
我们可以是一家人
We could be a family.
可现在我
But now, l...
每次门铃响起我的心
Every time the doorbell rings, my heart...
就跳到了嗓子眼儿
feels like it's trapped in my throat.
那我们走吧
So let's go.
我们去别的地方
Let's go somewhere. And...
可以只有我们我们就自♥由♥了
it could just be us, we could be free.
不是那么简单的
It's not that simple
我们的生活在这里
Our lives are here.
我们可以重新开始
We could start afresh.
大胆尝试一次
Take a leap of faith.
你知道我这么做都是为了你对吧
And you know I do all this for you, don't you?
我知道
I know.
好姑娘
Good girl.
韦伯斯特先生你会出庭吗?
Mr Webster, will you be at the court?
你说整个审判过程他们都会在外面吗
You think they're going to be there all the way through the trial,
盯着我们? 天知道
watching us? Oh, God knows.
我和马修谈过了
Ispoke to Matthew.
e
我们等下要去喝酒就像过去那样
We're going to go for a pint later. Like we used to, so..
是吗?
oh, yeah?
wps
我一直在考虑减少工作
And I've been thinking about scaling back at work.
让我们能有更多时间
You know, give us more time.
你有在听吗
Are you listening?
你是怎么了?
What's going on with you?
那个
That, er...
那个法国警探来了电♥话♥
That French detective, he called earlier.
他说他认为有人对DNA检测动了手脚
He said that he thinks somebody's interfered with the DNA test.
他认为有人破坏了样本之类的
He thinks someone's swapped the samples or something.
慢慢点 或许我是对的
Slow... slow down. Maybe I was right.
或许那个住在我们家的女孩儿不是我们女儿
And maybe that girl living in our house wasn't our daughter.
你知道有可能
And, you know, there's a chance,
有可能她还在某个地方
there's a chance that she's still out there somewhere.
不
No.
我不想再听这些了
I'm not doing this, not again.
不
No.
他有照片
He had pictures.
他说到坐过山车的照片
He was talking about pictures of a rollercoaster and...
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you know how you sound?
因为过去这一年你一直心不在焉
You know, cos you've been asleep at the wheel for this last year.
WESR
你都无法直视我的眼睛
You can hardly looked me in the eye.
你以为这都是你的错
You think it's all your fault.
你在惩罚自己惩罚我
You're punishing yourself and you're punishing me.
不你和巴蒂斯特聊聊你就会明白
No. You talk to Baptiste. Then you'll realise.
就会理解了
Then you'll understand.
我们已经经历过一次了姬玛
We've been through all this, Gemma.
怎么所以警♥察♥错了?
What, so the police were wrong?
她在家里住的这段时间
That she was living in this house all this time
她.么都在赢我们?
and she, what, was lying to us?
她为什么要那么做? 我不知道
Why would she do something like that? I don't know.
我不知道!
I don't know!
可我知道这里面有问题
But I do know that something wasn't right.
我说了不是吗是不是她在这儿的时候?
Isaid it, didn't I? Didn't I, when she was here?
wEs
你需要帮助
You need help.
真的
Seriously.
因为你这不是在抵抗脑子里
Because this isn't a way to battle those demons
那些魔鬼
running around in your head.
这是病态
This is sick,
他很像你
He looks like you.
你叔叔
Your uncle.
他是个烂人
He was ashit.
把我留在那间小屋里
Leaving me that cabin
估计是他为我做过唯一的好事儿了
was probably the only decent thing he ever did for me.
我像个男孩子
Ilooklike a boy.
你很漂亮
You look beautiful.
这样显得年轻
It makes you look younger.
你为什么不能来呢
Why can't you come?
现在走我就拿不到养老金了
I won't get my pension unless I wait.
这是你想要的
This is what you wanted.
再次看到星星
To see the stars again.
你不是一直说想要这样吗
Isn't that what you always said you wanted?
可我不明自露西为什么不能跟我一起
But I don't know why Lucy can't come with me.
你
Don't...
你不相信我吗
Don't you trust me?
你说我相信你就是信你了
You earn my trust when I say you have.
你知道的
You know that.
拿着这个
Take this.
这样我们就在你身边了
Then you can have us there with you.
听着报纸上都是你的脸
Look, your face is all overthe papers.
如果我们想要生活下去就不能出错
If we're going to find a proper way to live, we have to do it right.
那意味着我要相信你能做到
And that means me trusting you to do this.
你可以相信我
不许这样
Don't do that.
你知道我不喜欢
You know I hate it.
抱歉
Sorry.
马修是我我到了我们不是说好见面的吗
Matt, it's me Im here. I thought we were supposed to be meeting:
显然没有
Obviously not.
能再给我一杯吗
Can I have another one?
你不该一个人喝酒
You shouldn't really drink alone.
你还不是一个人喝酒
Says the man drinking alone.
其实我是约了人的所以
Well, actually, I was supposed to be meeting someone, so... Mm.
我以为当了兵这种日子就结束了
I thought, when Ijoined the Army, that'd be the end of all that,
就是一个人
you know, being on my own.
加入一个几千人的大家庭看看我现在
Joining a family of thousands. Now look at me.
你有家的
You have a family.
是啊他们跟你的家人有点像有时不正常
Yeah, well, they're a bit like yours, you know, not all there.
抱歉我不该这么说抱歉
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. Sorry.
这么说你听说了我爸爸的事?
So you heard about my dad, then?
在这儿什么事都瞒不了多久对吗
Nothing stays secret round here for long, does it?
w我们要跟你谈谈爱丽丝-韦伯斯特er
来吧小马跟他谈谈
Go on, Matty. Talk to him.
你对我姐做了什么
What did you do to my sister?
说啊
Go on.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我不知道自己在哪儿
I don't know where I am.
肃伯斯特太太
Mrs Webster...
,我没想到你会打来
l was surprised to get your call.
这是军队里所有
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表