剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
They clean my cell more than I clean my own house.
脏的并不是地方
It's not the place that's filthy.
你来做什么?
Why are you here?
你妻子她昨晚遇袭了
Your wife... she was attacked last night.
她.那她...?
She... Is she..?
她昏迷了
She's in a coma.
我能看看她吗
Can I see her?
除非你告诉我们苏菲-格鲁在哪儿
Not unless you tell us where Sophie Giroux is.
可 .我怎么告诉你我什么都不知道
But... how can I? I don't know anything.
真有意思你差点就让自己像个人了
It's funny, you almost make yourself seem human.
或许你要是坦自都不会有人去找她
Maybe if you confessed, someone wouldn't have gone after her.
或许她的牙齿就还在
Maybe she'd still have her teeth.
天啊你看了多少照片?
Christ. How many photos did you go through?
肯定有上千张
There must have been thousands.
这女孩的脸有A積糊,後飞起来了
This girl's face is a blur... her hair's all over the place.
她是我女儿
It's my daughter.
照片不太清楚
The picture's really not that clear.
我想去一趟去那个公园
I want to go there. To the park.
或许有人见过她们俩一起或许有人…
Maybe somebody saw the two of them together. Maybe somebody...
你是说回来的那个女孩儿
Are you saying that the girl who came back -
你接回家的那个女孩儿
thegtlyou took into your house -
你说她不是你女儿?
are yousaying that wasn't your daughter?
我们想要相信好吗?
We wanted to believe it. OK?
我们太想要相信以至于 上了眼睛
We wanted to believe it so badly that we just.. shut our eyes.
韦伯斯特太太
Mrs Webster...
可我心里知道她说话的样子
But a part of me knew. The way she talked.
她的眼神
The look in her eye.
他看得出来那位警探巴蒂斯特
He could see it. That detective, Baptiste.
就算真是如此现在对我们有什么帮助?
Even if it was true -how does it help us now?
我不知道但肯定有用的
Idon't know. But it must mean something.
我想自己去可不会有人理我
rdgo myself, but no-one's going to listen to me.
在军队外我没有权限
Ihave noauthority outside the Army.
可你知道要找什么你知道该问谁
But you know what to look for. You know who to ask.
我爸爸的护工不干了现在没有人照顾他
My dad's nurse quit. I've got no-one to look afterhim.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
驻军就在前面
The garrison's only up the road,
我想我可以找个人 过来
I suppose I could get someone to... come by.
谢谢
Thank you.
你丈夫会一起去吗?
So, will your husband be joining us?
不会
No.
我没告诉萨姆我们不提爱丽丝
I didn't tell Sam. We don't talk about Alice.
我们现在什么都不聊
We don't talk about anything much these days.
奥苏利文 嗨我是伊美斯通
'O'SullivanHi, it's Eve Stone.
有什么事吗 是的我需要帮忙
"How can help? Yeah, I need a favour...
AL MAZRAA, IRAQ
AL MAZRAA, IRAQ
朱利安我们得继续走我们得走了
Julien! We've got to keep moving. We need to go.
去挨枪子儿吗?
Out into the crossfire?
民兵开始撤退了我们该走了
The Peshmerga has started to fall back. We should go.
问题是挑战命运还是碰运气
The question is to risk our lives on... on fate or chance.
很难不去想那些女孩子被关在地下室里
It's hard not to think of those girls, kept in that basement.
惧怕外面的世界
Scared of the world outside.
有人在你四周筑起了高墙
Somebody builds a wall around you, and...
很快你就会开始筑起自己的心墙
..soon you start to build your own.
我们得走了快来
We have to go. Come on!
你们俩这边走这边快快来
You two, over here. This way, move! Go! Go!
我是艾克豪森军警的上士伊,-斯通
Staff Sergeant Eve Stone, of the Military Police out of Eckhausen.
我们来过电♥话♥我们要见迪特-艾克曼?
We called ahead. We're meeting Dieter Ackermann?
有两位女士找你
Ich habe hier zwei Frauen fur Sie.
好他这就来
OK. He's just coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯通上土?
Sergeant Stone?
你好
Hello.
很抱歉不好意患
So sorry, excuse me.
我是斯通
Stone?
我是奥苏利文我知道答应照顾你♥爸♥爸
't's O'Sullivan. Look, I know I said Pd look in on your father,
可我被叫去处理遥乱
"but I've been called to a disturbance."
我明白不用担心
I understand. Don't worry about it.
萨姆
SamP
等下还见面?
Westill meeting later?
不是的是我 爸爸
usnotaboutthat.ts my dad9
我需要你去一趟我家帮忙盯着他
I need you to.goround to my house and keep an eye on him.
我还以为不是这事儿
Ithought that wasn't what this is.
他的护工辞职了他没办法自理
His nurse quit. He can't look after himself."
你怎么不行我在修车
Why can't you do it? I'm working on the car.
我没办法
Ijust cant.
好吗?
OK?
拜托了
Please.
E 嗯好我会过去的
Yeah, all right. I'll go round now.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉我们只在过山车上.
Pm sorry. The rollercoaster is the only ride we do with...
拍照明白吗?
photographs, You understand? SECU
那中♥央♥监控?安全录像?
What about CCTV? Security cameras? SE
我们有装假的但不会录影
We have dummfes, butthey do not film SEUP
我们这儿是小本经营
We are small, privatelyun SECI
肯定有什么的
There must be something.
抱歉我不
I'm sorry. I do not...
还是谢谢你了
Thankyouanyway SEYP
我们该走了我爸爸…
We should go. My dad's...
或许我们再四下问问?或许有人看到什么呢
Wel... maybe if we ask around? Maybe somebody saw something.
难道不值得试试看吗?以防万一?
Isn't it worth trying? Just in case?
当然好我们问问
Sure. OK. Let's ask.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Helo
悔
Hi.
我们得继续走
We need to keep moving.
好我们走走走走走
OK. Let's go. Go go go go!
快来朱利安
Come on. Julien....
不不不朱利安是民兵
No, no, no. Julen, t's the Peshmerga.
过来朱利安没事的是民兵民兵好吗?
Come away. Julien, that's fine. The Peshmerga. The Peshmerga, OK?
去机场吗?
To the airport, yes?
对
Yeah.
要去什么好地方?
Going somewhere nice?
去别的地方
Going somewhere else.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
如果她没有走出那个地下室或许今天就还活着
If she hadn't walked out of that basement she might be alive today.
那会是怎样的生活?
And what kind of life would that be?
他们说是她自己
They're saying she did it.
她拿了汽油进去他们发现了罐子
She took the petrol in there. They found a canister.
她是自杀她被锁了起来!
She killed herself. She was locked in!
就算她犹豫了或许
Even ifshe had second thoughts, maybe...
咱不能那么想那样
We can't think like that, it's...
我想怎么想是我的事有害
can think the way I want... Poisonous.
他是么能那么做?
How could he do that?
怎么能把她锁在里面飞她受的罪还不够多吗
Howcould he lockher in there? Afteral she'd been through.
萨姆这不是马修的错
Sam, it is not Matthew's fault..
他知道自己做过什么
He knows what he did.
你们俩都清楚
You both do.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她回到家她需要帮助需要她的家人
She came home, she needed support. She needed her family.
她太不一样了
She was so different...
你说她是骗子
You called her a liar!
我没那么说
That is not what I said.
她听到了你的话姬玛所以她才那么做的
She heard what you said, Gemma, and that's why she did it.
所以她才选择了自杀
That's whyshe killed herself.
你记得吗她出生后
Do you remember, when she was born,
她要多久才肯睡觉?
how long it took hertoget offto sleep?
你不知道因为你不在只有我
No. Cos you weren't there. It was me.
是我抱着她一夜一夜给她唱歌♥
It was me, holding her. Night afternight, singing to her.
握着她的小手
Holding on to her little hand.
我认识自己的女儿
I know my daughter!
那个女孩儿回来的那个女孩儿?
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表