剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
And that girl, that girl that came back?
不是她那不是我的爱丽丝
That was not her... that was notmy Alice!
不不准你这么说!
NO! Don't you DARE!
不准你跟我说这个
Dontyou DARE say that to me now!
不准你跟我说
Dont you dare say that to me.
嘿谢谢你来见我我给你拿了一杯
Hey. Thanks for meeting me. I got you one of these.
没有咖♥啡♥因♥
No caffeine.
当然提醒我绝对不要怀孕
Of course. Remind me never to get pregnant.
我接到一名记者电♥话♥问起爱丽丝-韦伯斯特
I got a call from a journalist asking about Alice Webster.
天啊
Jesus.
传出去了会成为全球性新闻的
It's outthere now. It's going to beaglobal news piece.
媒体盯上了纳迪亚-赫兹遇袭一事他们在联想
The press are onto Nadia Herz's assault. They're joining the dots.
问是否与马修-韦伯斯特有关
Asking if Matthew Webster could have been involved.
我说不予置评可是…
Isaid no comment, but...
如果不给他们一个故事他们就会编故事的
If they're not given a story, they make one up.
我知道
know.
那 你想我怎么做?
So.. what do you want me to do?
找家人谈谈起草一份声明
Talk to the families. Get drafting a statement.
是没错好
Yeah... right, right.
我知道这是他们现在最不需要的
I know, it's the last thing they need rightnow.
可我宁愿是他们控制报道
But I'd rather they control the story here.
与此同时我会找马修-韦伯斯特
In the meantime, I'll speak to Matthew Webster.
当然
Of course.
我不想他们被各种问题打击
I don't want them getting sandbagged by questions.
他们已经够难过了
Not after what's happened to them.
韦伯斯特太太?
Mrs Webster?
我是部队新♥闻♥办♥公室的亚当-格特里克
Adam Gettrick from the Army Press Office.
他们知道了是不是
They know, don't they?
爱丽丝的事?
About Alice?
还不肯定
Not for sure.
但他们知道有事发生
Buthey know somethtngsgong on
我不知道怎么回事是医院里的人或是
I dontknow howosomeoneinthe hospital or.
哪个德国警♥察♥说漏了嘴
one ofthe German polcespeaking outofturn...
大家都会停下脚步看车祸现场不是吗
Everyone stops to watch the car crash, don't they?
看着路上的血迹
See the blood on the road.
我们应该考虑发表声明
We should think about making a statement.
我可以起草一份
Ican draft something
如果有脉帮助
if that wouldhelp.
我不想聊这个
I don't want to talk about it.
韦伯斯特太太
Mrs Webster...
如果不发表声明
..if we don't make a statement...
他们不会放过你们的
they won't leave you alone.
我说我不想谈她的事
Isaid I don't want to talk about her.
还以为有了时间框架
Ithought with this kind of time-frame
用不了多久就会有所发现的
it wouldn't take so long to find something.
那要看是否有东西可以发现
It depends if there is anything to find.
就像等着希尔德开口
It's like waiting for Hilde to talk.
什么?
What?
小时候妈妈给我买♥♥了一只鹦鹉
When I was a child, my mother bought me a parrot.
取名希尔德
Hilde, it was called.
每一天我放学回家
Every day, I come home from school,
等着这只鸟说话
waiting for this bird to say a word.
可每一天什么都没有
And every day.. nothing.
所以过去我们就说等希尔德开口
So, waiting for Hilde to talk, we used to say.
那她有说过吗?
And did she ever talk?
一个字都没有
Not a word.
刚开始这份工作时我以为充满了期待
When I first began this job, I thought it would all be exciting.
很快我就发现
Isoon realised what it was
不过就是没完没了地筛查一点一点
sifting through the earth, grain by grain.
可邪恶就在细节里
But the devil is in the detail,
而且…
and...
什么?
What?
有时希尔德会说话
Sometimes Hilde talks.
请倒回去吧
Go back, please.
看那是她
There. Thereshe is.
往前
Go forward.
没有其它摄像头了?
There are no other cameras?
从这儿往远处的?
With a view that leads on from here?
你能慢放吗?
Can you play it slowly?
她要去哪儿?
Where was she going?
你们不应该在这儿
You should not be here.
是你的小队你的火带我治来这儿的
It was your,units. Your men brought us here.
你会中枪明白吗?
Yougetshot. Understand?
是
Yes.
ISL他们会回来的
ISIL, they will come back.
他们回来你会中枪
They come back... and you get shot.
我明白
lunderstand.
我们明白
Wegetit
你也是
You too
我们只想回阿比拉去
We just wish to return to Erbil.
好我们会安排的我们走
OK. We will arrange. Let'sgo
来跟着我
Come on, follow me.
我们走
Let's go.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
什么?
Excuse me?
大老远跑过来差点没了命
Coming all this way. Nearly getting killed.
我跟自己说过不找到
ntold myselfI wouldn't rest
绑♥架♥苏菲吉鲁和爱丽丝-韦伯斯特的人决不罢休
until find the man who took Sophie Giroux and Alice Webster.
我很遗憾自辛苦了一趟
Well, 'm sorry that all thes was for nothing
或许吧
Perhaps.
丹尼尔说他父亲汇钱
Dantelsard his father was Sending money
给一个叫米尔扎-巴尔扎尼的人
to a man called Mirza Barzani.
我想我们应该查清楚原因
Othink we shouldfind out why.
你好伦哈特警官
Hello, Detective Lenhart.
约恩巴带斯特
Jorn, it's Baptiste.
朱利安 我需要你帮忙找一个人
utenOneed your help finding someone.
你还好吗长官需要给你拿点什么吗
How are you doing, sir? CanOget you anything?
韦伯斯持上尉光荣坦克团
Captain Webster. Honourable TankRegiment.
是长官是我
Yes, sir. That's me.
你们在2010年迎着枪林弹雨而来巴斯拉
Your boys came under fire in 2010. Basra.
是长官我在内
Yes, sir. I was on patrol.
三条人命
Three souls.
你女儿的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened to your daughter.
谢谢
Thank you.
她那么小我记得
She was veryyoung.0remember.
在校外被滞走
Taken outstde theschool.)
她.她喜欢蜘蛛
She was... She liked spiders.
有点非主流
An alternative sort.
她则
Shewas called.
她是.
Shewase
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝-韦伯斯特对
Alice Webster Yes
我不会忘记的上尉
I wouldn't forgetthat, Captain
不知道他们有没有查清楚她发生了什么
I wonder if they'll ever find out what happened to her.
她死了长官
She died, sir.
自杀
Took her own life.
那你凭什么认为自己适合当兵小子?
Whatmakes you think you're fittojotnthe military, then, son?
你从没见过其中一个女孩儿? 没有
Youve neverseen either of these girls? No.
你确定?
Are you sure?
抱歉
Sorrys
谢谢
Thank you.
你从没见过其中一个女孩儿?
So you haventseen either of these girls?
她们可能跟一个年长的男人一起? 没有抱歉
Theymighthnave been withan olderman? NoFmsorry
没有抱歉
No l'msorry.
都没有吗 没有很抱歉
None of them?No,l'm sorry.
没有吗?
Nothing?
抱歉
Sorrys
我知道你认为这样毫无意义
0know you think this whole thing is pointless.
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
你不必说出来
You didn't have to.
可关键是你为了孩子愿意做任何事真的是任何事
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表