剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
They don't have to be an experienced carer, Ijust...
是我明白
Right understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Right.
你在我这儿待一阵儿等把你家收拾好
u're going to stay atmfne forabft while we get your house sorted an
我在想办法找人照顾你
Wtryandfndsomeone to help look after you. Hm...
你是个好姑娘
You're a lovely girl.
我认识一个像你的姑娘
| knew a girl like you.
很久之前了
A long time ago
她很漂亮
She was beautiful.
雪白的肌肤
Alabaster skin.
跟你一样
Just like you.
你说的是谁?妈妈吗?
Whoare you talking about? Mum?
你们俩不该来这儿
You two shouldn't be in here.
可不是么我知道
No shitl I know.
你父亲不是自杀
Your father didn't take his own life.
我可是过来人了伙计
l've been down this road, mate.
当初我也无法相信
I couldn't believe it myself.
我把自己都逼疯了
I drove myself crazy over it,
整天想着为什么他那样快乐的人
wondering why someone as happy as him
有天会选择饮弹自尽
could just stick a gun in his mouth one day.
我来这里找答案
I came here to find answers.
却发现我爸爸一直汇钱
I found out my dad was transferring money -
定期的很多年给一个米尔扎-叫巴尔扎尼的在阿比
regularly, foryears - to a man called Mirza Barzani, up in Erbil.
等到我查清楚原因那i我 反胃
And when I found out why,it made me sick...to my guts.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
是加 这些人让我渡过了难关
Joining these guys was the only thing that saw me through.
米尔扎-巴尔扎尼是谁
Who is Mirza Barzani?
你查到了什么丹尼尔
What didyou learn, Daniel?
和爱丽丝-韦伯斯特苏非吉鲁有什么关系吗?
Did it have something to do with Alice Webster and Sophie Giroux?
我说了你们是白来一趟
Like I said, you wasted your trip...
快出去马上快啊撤回去
Get out now, now! Now! Fall back!
你查到了什么?
What did you learn?
朱利安
Julien!
告诉我你都查到了你♥爸♥爸什么? 朱利安
Tell me, what did you learn about your father? Julien!
朱利安我们必须走了
Julien, we must leave!
通过你跟我说的一切
With everything you've told me,
丹尼尔父亲和那两个女孩之间肯定有关联
there must be a connection between Daniel's father and those girls.
抱歉我不该让你带我来这儿
I am sorry. I shouldn't have asked you to bring me here.
我自己做决定
I make my own choices.
你来这儿有你的理由
You have your reasons for being here.
这种时候
Times like this...
你必须提醒自己是什么理由
you just have to remind yourself what they were.
你觉得你要在巴黎待多久?
"So how long do you think you'll be in Paris for?"
368 LO 98
不知道我来这儿是因为在艾克豪森
I don't know. I am only here, because, in Eckhausen,
368 LO 98日
门在我面前一扇扇地关上了
the doors are closing on me one by one.
我对他们来说就是个麻烦
Im a little more than a pest to them.
你确定这女孩儿真是苏菲?
Are you sure this girl is really Sophie?
我不能不过有可能
'1cannot be. But there's a chance,"
有她父亲的帮助我们会知道的
with her father's help, we will know.
父母的本能是最强烈的不是吗?
The instinct of a parent is the strongest there is, no?
吉鲁先生
Mr Giroux.
我警告过你再敢接近我就打的你满地找牙
f you cäme near me agani
Ye是1我t得er
B但我必须见你
看看我巴蒂斯特你知道i去我是怎样的 우 寺湾 守
You know what i used to pe
可现在我却,着围裙王活U9要准时上班打卡
Clock in witn a key-card
我只能我到这实作都是拜你所赐
ihanks to you
听我说
Listen.
1j我恩需要几分缺es
汞嘛?
It's a你女儿的事ghter
Abo苏菲phie
萨姆
Sam!
萨姆
SAM!
你出去了好几个小时
Youve been gone for hours.
你去哪儿了
Where haveyou been?
我只是要出去走走
Djustmeededtoget out.
你去哪儿了我们都疯了
Where did you go? We've been going out ofourmind..
我就是要出去
I just had to get out.
是可你不能
Yeah butsyou can't..
已经出过事了你得明...
After what happened... Youvegotto understand,
我们一直想给你空间可你不能
we've been trying to give youspace butyou canft just..
你不能让我们不担心
You can't ask us not to worry.
我是说
mean, that's...
那样不公平
That's not fair.
这不是我的人生
(This is not my life.)
这不是我的人生
(This is not my life.)
别这么说
Don't say that.
让我静静
Just leave me alone.
好吧
ok
The爱丽丝回来后警♥察♥打给3我oack
The说她跟我女儿被关在-起hter
Andy可你却说苏E回来tarned?
Pretendin扮成别3one else?
是的
Oul.:
我有这种感觉
就像上次?
我是做我该做的,声鲁先生
Plea拜f7到德国来你自品看ursel
Do 你有照片吗to?
No. He没有她回来的事瞒着媒体e press
But可如果有可能是茄非phie
under我明宣这有多难st be..
你明白失去孩子的滋味?"失去妻子? 数
teels to iose youpcne Your wite?
没事的是我不好
没有A
N德国警♥察♥不会E队也不会ny
No-0没小会认为她可能是苏非除了你 you
我为什么信你你是么对我们的?
Aiter what you did?
1我边希望能改变过去E是t
从你指责我与苏非关踪有关的那2刻起 a
involved in Sopnie's disappearance...
you m你就等 把我妻子推到3楼顶a ledge
1我永远不会忘it
Ne你也不能忘ou
我想明天咱们一起去圣诞市集
I thought maybe we could go to the Christmas market tomorrow?
如果你想你喜欢的是不是?
You know, if you felt up for it. You'd like that, wouldn't you?
之后或许我们可以去玛格达吃个英式全餐
And then, afterwards, maybe we could get a full English at Magda's.
不错爸爸
Sounds good, Dad.
只要你别再逼我吃肝泥肠
As long as you don't make me try the liver sausage again.
你说呢?
What doyou think?
或许之后我们还可以买♥♥一瓶温酒
Maybe after, we could get a glass of Gluhwein.
这里的酒比较好喝是不是?
They do that well over here, don't they?
怎么了
What?
就是
It's just that...
我上次喝的时候
the last time that I had that....
刚坐过我见过最高的
..l'd just been on the highest roller-coaster
过山车
that I've ever been on.
很大一个木制的
It was this big, wooden one...
在最高处是晴朗的夏日天空
And at the top, it was such a clear summer's day,
我可以看得很远
I could see for miles.
特别高我都能看到高速公路
It was so high..I couldisee the autobahn.
下来的时候我一直叫
I screamed the whole way down.
感觉都缺氧了
Felt like all the air had been sucked out of me,
再也喘不上气
like l would never breathe again.
我觉得恶心又很害怕
And I felt sick...and terrified.
可一停下来我只想再坐一次
But the moment it stopped, Ijust wanted to do it all over again.
不过我们坐了下来
But, instead, we sat, and...
喝了温酒
...e had Gluhwein.
那天很开心
It was a good day.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
别问
Just leave it.
你从来没跟我们去过
You never did that with us.
我们在德国根本没坐过过山车
We never went on aroller-coaster here in Germany.
别问了好吗?
Just leave it, will you?
你是在说你跟他 跟他一起做过的事?
You're talking about something you did with...withhim?
那个绑♥架♥你的人是不是?
With the man who took you, aren't you?
对
Yeah.
你怎么能坐在那儿. 知道吗在过去几年里
How the hell can you sit there... You know, sometimes....
有的时候他会放我们出来
.in the last few years, he'd let us out.
他说我们要是跟别人讲话或是想逃跑
He said, if we tried to talk to anyone, or if we tried to run,
他就伤害我们
that he'd hurt us.
我们相信了
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表