剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
She was our girl.
我们爱她
And we loved her.
韦伯斯特太太韦伯斯特太太你知道是谁发现她的吗
Mrs Webster... Mrs Webster, do you know who found her?
我说了不接受提问
As I said, no questions.
朱利安?
Julien?
朱利妄?
Juen?
朱利安?
Julien?
没听到我喊你吗?
Did you not hear me shout?
我走神了请原谅这些地方
Iwas miles away, forgive me. These places, well..
有人觉得很平静我自己觉得很难面对
Some find them to be peaceful. Myself, I find it hard.
这些生命就躺在这里
All these lives, laid bare -
他们所代表的一切都简化为石碑上的几行字
everything they stood for reduced to a few words on a tombstone.
小说缩短为俳句
A novel abridged to a haiku.
我想我找到那些花了
I thinkl have found the flowers.
看着很新鲜不像美它的
Theylook fresh, too,unlike the others.
可能是昨天买♥♥的
They could have been ibought yesterday.
所以她从家里跑出来突然消失
So she runs from her family, disappears without a word.
整个警♥察♥局的人都在到处找她
And while the entire police department searches for her,
她却抽空买♥♥花来墓地
she finds the time to buy flowers and visit a grave
然后再回家自杀
before going home to do what she did.
这个人是谁
Who is this man?
亨利-里德
Henry Reed.
她自杀前为什么要来看他?
And why did she need to see him before she took her own life?
米尔扎-巴尔扎尼?
Mirza Barzani?
你会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
布里斯托大学三年
Bristol University. Three years.
我们的展品是按照年代顺序排列
Our exhibits are displayed in chronological order,
从石器时代♥开♥始那边
starting with the Palaeolithic age, down there...
到美素不达米亚的古文明
moving into the ancient civilisations of Mesopotamia
最后是右边的阿巴斯王朝
and ending on the right side in the period of Abbasid.
不过我能从你们脸上看出来
Although, I can see from your faces
你对于过去并不感兴趣
you do not seem interested in what the past has to offer...
并不是我们正是为了过去而来
Far from it. The past is exactly the reason we are here.
只是没到这么久远
Only not this far back.
一个住在德国的男人定期汇款给你
A man who was living in Germany would send regular payments to you.
他叫亨利-里德
His name was Henry Reed.
我们想知道原因
We are trying to find out why.
亨利-里德
Henry Reed.
你不是第一个来这里问起他的人了
You are not the first person to come and ask about him.
大概一年前你有跟他儿子丹尼尔聊过
You spoke to his son Daniel over a year ago or so.
我会把跟他说的话同样告诉你
And I will tell you the same thing that I told him.
亨利-里德汇款是出于内疚
Henry Reed madethose payments out of guilt.
内疚?为什么?
Guilt? For what?
为他们对我妹妹做的事
For what they did to my sister.
她当时年仅9岁
She was only nine years old.
这个亨利-里德认为钱就可以让一切好起来?
And this Henry Reed thinks money will, what? Make it better?
让她活过来?他们杀了我父亲
Bring ther to life? They killed MY father...
巴尔扎尼先生请你别激动
MrBarzani, please. Slow down.
你能告诉我全部情况吗从一开始?
Would you mind to tell me everything you know, from the beginning?
1991年我还是个小男孩
In 1991, I was just a boy.
他们来到了我的村庄
That's when they came to my village....
谁3
Who?
亨利-里德和他的战友
Henry Reed. And his Army friend.
个叫斯通的男人
A man called Stone.
他怎么样?
How was he?
嗯挺好的
Yeah, he's fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
It's finé.
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
就是 工作出了点事
Just. work. Something came up.
听我说
Look, um...
你♥爸♥爸出了点小意外
Your dad had a bit oflan accident.
我翻了你卧室里的抽屉
Iwent into one of the drawers in your bedroom,
想给他找件衣服
just looking for something for him to wear...
抱歉不是我抱歉
I'm sorry. No, I'm sorrys
我
,uh...
我发现了照片扫描照片宝宝的
found the pictures. You know, the scans, of the baby...
所以?
So?
所以这对你很重要
So it's a huge part of your life
我们并没有真的聊起过
and we've never really talked about it.
我想或许你应该跟别人在一起
AndJjust think maybe you should be with someone else.
知道吗
You know...
一个可以给你你想要的人
Someone who can give you what you want.
你不知道我需要什么
You don't know what I need.
我们一直对彼此都是十分坦诚的
t's not like we haven't been honest with each other.
我们需要彼此
We needed each other.
有人可以抓住的人
Someone to hold on to in the middle of all the...
可现在
But now...
抱歉我不擅长这样
I'm sorry, I'm not good at this.
没关系
It's fine.
我也一直这么想
I've been thinking the same.
我们那样做是不对的我们得停下
It's not right, what we've been doing. We need to stop.
医生说我和姬玛可以回英格兰去
The doc says that me and Gemma could go back to England.
重新开始
Make a fresh start.
不知道他是不是对的
wonder whether he's right.
你们承受了很多
You've been through it, you two.
应该得到幸福
You deserve to be happy.
朱利安朱利安
Julien. Julien
我想航♥班♥会准时你应该去办手续了
Ithink the flightson fime. You shouldcheckin.
再次感谢你的帮助
Thank you again. For all your help
我想说我很荣幸不过
I'd say it was my pleasure, bur....
你知道你应该回家去你可以做手术
You know you should go home. You can have thatoperation.
而不是逃避
Not justrun and hide fromt.
你自己都拒绝回家还要老板来求你
Says the man who refuses to go home, even whenasked by his employer.
我知道我知道可那不一样
I know. Iknow. But that's different.
我做t他疗还有放射治疗
You know, [rve had chemotherapya Radiotherapy too.
我有过希望可在同一周破灭了
Ohave had hope and had it snatchedfrom me all in the same week.
说实话我累了或许我的时候到了
Intruth, Im tired. Perhaps Ive had my time.
可如果有可能真 的爱丽丝-韦伯斯特还活着
But ifthere is a chance the real Alice Webster is still alive
我必须尽全力找到她
Omustdo everything in my power to find her.
要么不做要么做大对吗?
Todonothingordosomethng rght?
是的根本没得选
Yes. It's no choice at all.
拜拜
Coodbye.
再会了我的朋友好运
Farewell, my friend, good luck.
你好?
'Hello?
你好伊芙我是姬玛
Hello, Eve, it's Gemma.
我知道这很尴尬可我找不到别人
I know this is awkward, but there's no-one else I can...
我们能见面吗今晚
Can we meet? Tonight.
不行我在陪我爸爸
9l can't. I'm with my dad."
明早?
Tomorrow morning?
怎么了有什么事?
What is it? What's it about?
你知道我之前说过看不到
You know what I said earlier on about not seeing something
摆在眼前的东西
that's right in front of you.
我是对的
Well, I was right.
DER
ERWOLD
TRAUST DU DICE?
DER 4 我们看得不够仔细伊美OLP
We werentlooking hardenough, Eve. DICH?
还有另一个女孩儿
There was another girl.
给你
Voila.
抱歉久等了
so抱歉久等ong
The Rollin我最喜欢滚石乐队rite band...
有一次我有机会见到米克雅格
我当时在滑雪场工作他来到餐馆
ne came to the restaurant
我的偶像
就坐在那儿吃 份削描沙拉
可我不敢过去
Bu可 不敢过去ver
It was o那是死前要完成的心愿e1 died
那之后我跟自己说
我再也不会犯那样的错误
N不再有遗憾明白吗??
我想说的是我永远都不会原凉自己的
如果不邀请你跟我起喝一杯。
恐怕我已经有对象了
Pmafrald Imtaken.
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表