剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
伦哈特警探
Detective Lenhart.
抱歉这么晚打扰我需要问你一件事
I'm sorry to call so late. I needed to ask you something.
汝学
我能进去吗
Mind if I come in?
其实我正
Well, actually, I was just...
不会很久的
It won't take long.
好好当然可以进来吧
Yeah, yeah. Sure. Sure. Come in.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to disturb.
家里很乱过两个星期我就要退休了
Excuse the mess. I'm due to retire in a couple of weeks,
所以我想早点开始收拾东西
so thought I'd get a head-start on clearing my stuff out, you know.
这个女孩儿在2008年报告失踪
This girl, she was reported missing in 2008.
莉娜-加伯
Lena Garber.
她是个问题少女父母以为她离家出走了
She was troubled, her parents assumed she ran away.
我打给她母亲她说你跟他们家是朋友
I called her mother and she said you weré a friend of the family.
是的没错好多年没见过他们了
Yep. Yep. I haven't seen them for years, mind you.
怎么问这个?
Why do you ask?
这是四年前拍摄的
This was taken only four years ago...
似乎是同一个女孩儿对吗
It appears to be the same girl, no?
是啊当然可能是
Yeah, definitely, it could be.
在前面的是爱丽丝-韦伯斯特
And in the front is Alice Webster.
天啊
Jesus!
爱丽丝和莉娜我不明白这是什么意思?
Alice and Lena... I don't understand - what does that mean?
我希望既然你认识这家人或许你…
Well, I was hoping, since you knew the family, you might...
爸爸?
Daddy?
我让你待在房♥间里的
I told you to stay in your room.
我不知道你有孩子?
I didn't know you had a family?
我前妻住在伦敦
My ex-wife lives in London.
我不常能见到女儿
I don't get to see my little girl very much.
回去睡觉亲爱的 我画了一幅画
Go back to bed, sweetheart. I've done a picture.
我能看看吗
Can I see it?
是什么
What is it?
是我和妈妈
That's me and Mummy.
在地下室
In the basement.
我想我们应该继续
Ithink we should continue this...
我让你待在楼上的亲爱的
I told you to stay upstairs, darling.
我让你待在楼上
I told you to stay upstairs.
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表