剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
我当时还小他们来到我们的村子
I was just a boy when theycame to my village.
谁?
Who?
亨利-里德
Henry Reed.
和他的战友一个叫斯通的男人
With his army friend, a man called Stone.
现在是准将了纳迪亚
It's Brigadier now, Nadia.
抱歉习惯了 你认识赫兹太太吗?
Sorry -force ofhabf Do you know Mrs Herz?
我曾有这个荣幸在伊♥拉♥克♥时她那个人很乱
I have had the pleasure. Back in Iraq, she was a mess.
当时谁和你一起是谁斯通先生?
Who was with you? Who was it, Mr Stone?
告诉我名字
Give me the name!
放无他你在干什么啊
他打我他弄疼我了
He attacked me. He hurt me.
他糊涂了
He was confused.
我发现一些照片克里斯蒂安那女孩的照片
I found pictures, Kristian. Pictures of the girl.
人们需要知道你是个怎样的人
People need to know who you are.
没人会相信你的话你在干什么?
No-one here believesa word you say.What are you doing?
我不能躺在医院里等着魔鬼将我带走
Icouldntte nahospital, waiting for the devil to take me.
你对我姐姐做了什么?说啊
What did you do to my sister? Go on!
你受伤了肋骨断了躺着别动
10 You got hurt. You have fractured ribs. Don't try and move.
r
你应该去警局自首
Youshould come down to the station and turnyourself in.
a条 a
为你对我爸爸所做的事
For what you did to my dad.
你迷失了
'"You're lost."
我没有斯通小姐我很清楚自己在哪儿
I am not lost, Miss Stone. I know exactly where lam.
我相信搞清楚当年在伊♥拉♥克♥
believe that finding out the truth of what happened
所发生的真♥相♥
all those years ago in Iraq,
有助于查清楚爱丽丝-韦伯斯特被绑♥架♥的原因
will help explain why Alice Webster was taken.
更重要的是是谁绑♥架♥了她
And, more importantly, who it was that took her.
我把我知道的都告诉你
Itell you what1 know.
这是那时候的我们
This was us back then.
我亨利里德阿德里安-斯通
Me, Henry Reed, Adrian Stone.
天啊
Christ.
我都不记得这张照片了
I don't even remember this photo being taken.
你为什么老是看外面?
Why do you keep looking out there?
请继续说
Please. Keep talking.
告诉我阿德里安期还有亨利-里德都发生了什么
Telmewhathappened with Adrian Stone and Henry Reed.
斯通说"我们三个"他指的是谁?
Stone talked about "the three of us". Who did he mean?
你知道我在说什么是不是赫兹太太?
Youknowwhatm talking about. Don't you, Mrs Herz?
我有个目击者还在伊♥拉♥克♥米尔扎巴尔扎尼
Ohave awitness. Still in Iraq. Mirza Barzani.
我可以上报军事法庭的
Ocan take this to the military courts.
还可以告诉媒体
Ican take it to the press.
可是我时间不多了我要知道真♥相♥
But....time is not on my side. And I want the truth.
这件事我从没告诉过任何人
I've never told anyone this.
那是不是现在该说了?
Then, is it not time that you did?
我在海湾的那段日子很难过
My time in the Gulf was... difficult.
我被提拔太快又比大多数部下年轻
Iwas promoted too soon, younger than most people lwas commanding
w aa
终日酗酒失眠焦躁不安
Drinking the days away, not sleeping, wired.
几年后我被诊断患有海湾战争综合定
Years later, I was diagnosed with Gulf War Syndrome.
可当时
But at the time...
当时我只是闭紧嘴巴当个好兵
At the time, Ijust shut my mouth, like a good soldier.
长官
Maam.
斯通上尉和里德要见你长官 等一下
Captains Stone and Reed to see you, ma'am.Wait!
让他们进来吧
Send them in.
斯通上尉少校可以见你了
Captain Stone, the major will see you now.
怎么?
Yeah?
格特里克中尉已经在外面四天了
Lieutenant Gettrick's been outside the wire four days now.
我们得带队去找他
We need to take some troops and look for him.
他出去巡视了
He's gone walkabout.
你们不是都这样吗?
Isn't that what you're all doing?
到外面去搞当地人
Going out and banging the locals
在回家见老婆女朋友之前?
before going home to your wives and girlfriends?
恕我直言 恕我直言阿德里安他是个大人了
With respect... With respect, Adrian, he's a big boy.
他知道两天后我们要撤离
He knows we're being relieved in two days.
等他想起来意识到自己
He'll come back when he remembers that
传染了多少性病的时候就会回来了
and realises just how many STDs he's racked up.
我现在最不需要的就是
Last thing I need is even more
你们更多人出去纵欲
of you buggering off to indulge yourselves.
老实待着这是命令好吗?
Stay put. That's a bloody order, ok?
可是长官
But, ma'am...
我不记得有问你意见斯通上尉
I don't remember asking for your opinion, Captain Stone.
出去
Get out.
里德和斯通来找我帮忙
Reed and Stone came to me for help,
去找亚当可我
looking for Adam, and i..
我拒绝了
..l told them no.
我以为他是跟别人一样出去滚混了
Othought he was out having fun like the rest of them.
我要是知道
If l'd had any idea...
战争结束了可还是很不安全
The war was over, but it was far from safe.
阿德里安向来是个鲁莽混♥蛋♥
But Adrian was always a reckless bastard.
他带上亨利-里德出去找亚当-格特里克
He took Henry Reed and went out to find Adam Gettrick,
违反我的命令没有支援只有彼此互相关照
against my orders, with no back up and only each other for protection
放轻松
Relax.
为什么?
Why?
我们先是擅自行动然后又偷了翻译官的车
First we jump the wire, then we nick a translator's car to do it.
你们医务兵就是操心太多 你是操心得不够
You medics worry too much. You don't worry enough.
你知道他去了哪儿吗
Do you even know where he went?
是巡逻时他带我看过的一栋房♥子
It was a house he showed me on patrol.
他约会的姑娘我们从那儿开始看那姑娘知道什么
Girl he was seeing. We start there, find out what the girl knows.
美国人英国人?
American? British?
我是斯通上尉我在找一个朋友
I'm Captain Stone. I'm looking for my friend of mine.
亚当-格特里克
Adam Gettrick.
算了
Leave it.
我抓到他跟我女儿上♥床♥
I found him in bed with my daughter.
你知道我女儿多大吗?
You know how old my daughter?
13岁我让他滚你们也一样
13. And I tell him get out. Just like I tell you.
他就跑了
And he ran off.
我让他再也不要回来
I tell him never come back.
那好
ok, then.
天啊
Jesus.
你有看到他手上的纹身吗?
Did you see that tattoo on his hand?
共和国卫队
Republican Guard.
所以?战争结束了
So?The war's over.
我只是在想
I'm just wondering.
这种人发现亚当睡了他13岁的女儿
A guy like that finds Adam with his 13-year-old daughter
就让他走了?
and he just lets him go?
13岁天啊你知道她这么小吗?
13. Christ. Did you have any idea she was that young?
当然不知道 13比伊芙都大不了多少
Of course I didn't! 13's not much older than Eve.
我们不能信他的话这种人不能信
We can't take his word for it.Not someone like that.
我们得进去看看
We need to get a look inside that house.
我们只知道亚当可能住在别人那儿
For all we know, Adam could be shacked up with someone else.
你看到他刚才那样子了你真的相信吗?
You saw how he acted back there. Do you really believe that?
听着如果你是对的
Look, if you're right,
如果那个人对亚当做了什么那
if that guy's done something with Adam, then...
我们是擅自出来的
we're out on our own.
亚当是自己人亨利他要是有麻烦就需要我们的帮目
Adam's one of us, Henry. If he's in trouble, he needs our help.
我说咱们等等
I say we wait.
等机会进去
Wait for our chance to get in.
等多久?直等
How long? As long as it takes.
或许我们该追上去问她亚当的事
Maybe we should go after her. Ask her about Adam.
我说现在是进去的机会了
I say now's our chance to get in there.
他人还在里面?
While he's still inside?
他哪儿都不会去而我们需要进去!
Well, he's not going anywhere and we need to get in!
如果亚当真的被赶走
If Adam had really been turned away,
他现在应该回到营地了
he would have come back to camp by now.
这样不对彻底错了
This is wrong. This is all wrong.
我们就是为此而来挽回错误
That's why we're here. To make whatever this is right.
快来
COME ON
里德
Reed.
V你叫么名宗?
叫什么?
氷扎
Don't别怕扎Virza
Do y明白吗tand?
你要到外面去
A远离这栋房♥3se
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表