剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
巴吉尔
Bagr
巴吉尔
Bagirs
车在这边巴蒂斯特先生
The cars this way, MrBaptiste.
去吉尔车克有多远?大概要一两个小时
How farto Kirkuk? About one or two hours, maybe.
你得知道吉尔库克不是游客去的地方
You must know, Kirkukis no place for tourists.
我不是游客
Im no tourist.
ECKH德国 克森MANY
萨姆?
Sam?
萨姆快9点了
Sam, it's nearly nine.
嗯
Yeah.
你不能迟到
You can'tbe late.
我知道
Iknow.
今天下午马修会去看爱可丝
Matthew's going to go and visitAlice thisaftemoon
要不我们都去吧
Uthought maybe we could all go:
我尽量
I'l try.
别勉强
Oh, don't strain yourself
你应该找他谈谈
You should talk to him.
对大家都好是吧
For all the good it will do.
你的睡眠如何?
And how are you sleeping?
嗯挺好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我不知道要我做什么
I don't know what I'm expected to do.
你什么都不需要做萨姆
You're not expected to do anything, Sam.
但我有对吗
l am, though, aren't !?
不然干嘛要看精神病医生?
Why else would you be with the head doctor?
你想我聊爱丽丝的事
You want me to talk about Alice and all that.
除非你想说 我不该那么做好吗?
Not unless you want to. I shouldn't have done what I did, all right?
那是个错误可这
It was a mistake. But all this
变化评估的玩意儿就是浪费时间
modiffedlassessment crap is just a waste of time.
-周有三天都坐在办公桌后面
Three days a week stuck behind a desk.
不我要回到团里
No.I need to be back with the regiment.
那是不可能的萨姆除非我开证明
That's notgoingto happen, Sam, untill've Cleared you.
你知道的
You know that.
我不想聊起她
I don't want to talk about her.
为什么?
Why not?
KI拉克库德斯坦吉t克AN
イVイN
y 心 巴蒂斯特先生
Monsieur Baptiste.
EL
安德森先生?
Mr Anderssen?
史蒂芬就好 那请叫我朱利安谢谢
Stefan's fine. Well, then, call me, Julten, please
谢谢你愿意见我
Thank you for meeting me.
走了一干多里来这儿的人可不是我
I'm not the one who travelled over 1,000 milesto be here.
巴特斯特先生 朱利安
Monsieur Baptiste... Julien.
朱利安我不太清楚你为什么要见我
Julen, l'minotquftesure whyyouwanted to meet me.
你的邮件里没说太多
You didn't give much away inyoure-mail.
我们能进去吗?我不太适应这高温
Canwe goinstde?lam not used to the heat.
我在找一个人
I'm looking for someone
是因为什么?
Whatsthis about?
两个女孩在一个地下室里被囚禁了超过十年
Two girls kept prisonerinabasementfor more than(ten years.
苏菲吉鲁和爱丽丝书伯斯持
Sophie Gfrouxand Alice Webster
我必须找到这个人我得找到他
I must find this man.Ineed to track him down.
那跟我有什么关系呢?
So what's this gotto do with me here?
我需要一个人载我人这儿去阿兹
I need to find someone to drve mefrom here to Azwai.
过边境去伊♥拉♥克♥
Crossing the borderinto raq
真是找死的好分法
is apretty goodway to get yourself killed.
你是老手了还说这种话
Saysthe manwhos done itimany times
看来你调查过了
You have doneyour research
当然了我看了你的文章
Ofcourse.Oread yourarticles.
我很欣赏你的文笔还有你的勇气
Iadmire your wrfting, and, uh.your courage
朱利安请你理解
Julen, please understand..
我必须找到他
I must find ithis man.
听着我自己选择风险
Look, Iichoose whatrisksOtake.
我不会轻易冒险可一旦做了就由我一个人扛
I do not take themlightly but, wheni do, theyre minealone.
你结婚了是吧?有家庭吗?
You're marrted, right? Youhave a family?
有
Yes
如果你回不来我怎么跟他们交代?
What do I tell them if you don't come back?
我该如何解释我冒险带着一个
How do l explain that I risked taking someone
对这里毫无经验毫无计划的人
with no experience of the region, with no real planning,
进入了伊♥拉♥克♥沙漠就在有两队人马
into the lraqi desert right between two groups of people
一心只想着弄死对方的时候?
whose sole ambition in this life is(to kill one another?
你可以告诉他们你本来有两种选择
You could tell themyou had two choices,
要么不做要么就做大
to do nothing, orto do something.
我可以回家去你也回家
could go home. You could go home
卷进冲突的人
The people involvedin the conflict
他们都可以选择回家忘记自己的烦应
they could all decide to go home andforgetthetrtroubles,
可他们没有
buthey dontt
他们继续向着风暴前行
They continueto walk towards the storm,
种下苹果树看着周遭正在灰飞烟灭
to plant apple trees, whilstthe world burns down around them.
所以要么不做要么做大?
So... to do nothing, to do something?
怎么选呢?
What choice is that?
根本没得选
tts no chofce atall.
抱歉和你对我的看法♥正♥相反
I'm sorry. Contrary to what you mightthinkabout me,
我是最不愿意冒险的
risks are the lastthing lwant to take.
我真的很抱歉
I really amsorry.
我要去阿兹成
Fmgoing to Azwal
不管你帮不帮忙
With your help, orwithoutit
感谢你的时间
Thankyou for your time
阿♥拉♥姆-阿斯卡瑞
Aram Askari.
我不会带你去但阿斯卡瑞是路透社信赖的中间人
won't take you, but Askari is a fixer the Reuters guys swear by.
他开了一家日光旅行社
He runs aplacecalled Sunshine Travel.
他们在要塞边上有间办公室
They have an office right by the citadel.
你不会错过的我从没跟他合作过
You canftmiss it. (ve never worked with him.
我的人出国了所以我不能保证他很靠谱
Myguys are outofthe country, solcan't vouch if he's any goód myself.
阿♥拉♥姆-阿斯卡瑞
AramAskari.
谢谢
Thankyou
你好
Hello.
西莉亚亲爱的
'Celia, mon amour.
西莉亚?
"Celia?"
你打来是说你犯了错
Are you calling to say that you've made a mistake
你要坐飞机回来了?
and you're getting back on that plane?
我很在乎你的别这样
deten pris,mon coeurste plan
是吗?
Are you?
我必须搞清楚我必须找到绑♥架♥女孩子的家伙
0mustsee this through. 0must find the man who tookthose girls
n 你知道这对我有多重要
Tu sais combien c'est important pour moi.
那我们没什么好说的
Then we don't have anything to talk about.
西莉亚别这样
'Celia, please...
阿♥拉♥姆-阿斯卡瑞? 阿♥拉♥姆出门了
Aram Askari? Aram is out onatour.
我是雅迪尔
TmYardi.
有人让我找阿斯卡瑞先生
wastoldtoasktorMir Askari.
他是我哥这里是我们一起开的
Hesmybrother We ownthis place together.
或许我能帮忙
Perhaps can help.
我想去阿兹威
OwshtotraveltoAzwai
不安全
It is not safe.
但也能办
But it can be done.
五千美金
5,000.
五干? 没的商量
5,000?This is non-negotiable.
我只有德纳(货币单位)
have only dinars.
边境警卫只有见到美金才会假装看不到
The border guards will only look the other way for dollars
离这儿不远有家银行
There'sa bank not far from here.
右转走几百米就到了
If youturn right, it's a few hundred metres down.
我们几时出发?只有你和我3
When do we leave? It is just you and1?
-
可以今天下午就走
We can leave this afternoon.
CM
You你总是搞错t up!
Y你妈n1
你有完没完了啊
Areyougoing to share that?
抱歉
Sorys
他什么时候来迟到15分钟了
When's he coming? He's 15 minutes late.
毒贩是不按日程走的小马
Drug dealers do not keep to a schedule, Matty.
天啊
Jesus...
喂
oin
你以为你在干什么啊
What do you think you're doing?
你去哪儿
Where you going?
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表