剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
We're going to have to learn how to deal with each other, aren't we?
特别是等你显怀了
Especially when you start showing.
不过应该不会太复杂的因为…
It shouldn't be too complicated, though, cos...
我和萨姆已经结束了所以
it's over between me and Sam, so....
你要知道那不代表我和萨姆就会
Just so you know-that doesn't mean that me and Sam will...
我真的不在乎伊美
I really don't care if it does, Eve.
我在乎我也很抱歉
Well, Odo. And I'm sorry.
听起来…
It sounds..
可是
But...
我不该来
Ishouldn't have come.
我爸爸现在躺在医院里因为几天前的晚上
My dad's lying in a hospital bed because a couple of nights ago,
有人进入疗养院把他打了个半死
someone came and beat him half to death at the care home.
天啊
Christ
他们知道是谁做的吗?
Do they know who didt?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
失陪
Excuse me.
怎么了露西?
Whats wrong, Lucy?
我把章鱼先生落在家里了
Uleft Mr Squbbles athome.
因为你让咱们走得很匆忙
Because you made us leave so quickly.
我们不能回去了
Well, we can't go back
我们要提前去新家
We're going to the new house sooner than we thought.
你会喜欢那儿的
You'll like it there.
我喜欢章鱼先生
llike Mr Squibbles.
我们会给你找个新玩具的 那就不一样了
Well, we'll find you a new toy.twont be the same.
我说一样就一样好吗?
It's the same ffI say its the same! ok?
你觉得她还好吗?
Do you think she's ok?
她没事
She's fine.
抱歉萨姆萨姆能聊两句鸣
Sorry. Sam. Sam, can I have a word?
当然
Yeah, sure.
怎么了?
What is it?
斯通准将遇袭了
Brigadier Stone was attacked.
他还好吗? 在医院里
Is he allfight? Well, he's in hospital.
可在同一天朱利安-巴蒂斯特来找我说
But on the same day, Julien Baptiste came by;andtold me that...
他说他认为斯通
Well, he told me that he thought that Stone
与爱丽丝的绑♥架♥案有关
was involved in Alice's abduction.
他为什么那么说?
Why would he say that?
马修当时在他都听到了
Matthew was there. He heard the whole thing,
然后他就气冲冲走了去找阿德勒兄弟
and then he wentstormtng off to goand see those Adler boys.
什么你认为…
What, you think..?
你想说什么
what are you saying
你知道阿德勒双胞胎的名声
You know the reputation those Adler twins have got.
有传闻说是他们让纳迪亚-赫兹进了医院
There are rumours that they put Nada Herztn hospital.
你认为是马修袭击了他?
You think Matthew assaulted him?
你认为他会做出那种事?
You think he could do something like that?
你知道最近他的状态你也看到了他的手
You know what he's like these days. You saw his hands.
他发脾气的样子说实话萨姆是的说得通
And the wayhe went off, honestly, Sam tdoes makes sense.
马修
Matthew!
马修
Matthew!
干嘛?
What?
你能下楼来吗?
Can you come downstairs, please?
马上
Now.
坐下 我站着就行
Sit down. I'mfne here
坐下
Sit down.
你是怎么了马修
What's happened to you, Matthew?
我怎么了?看看你们俩
What's happened to ME? Take a look at you both.
跟你一起的那些人阿德勒双胞胎
Those men you're hanging around with, the Adler twins...
他们是我朋友而且我是成年人了我可以…
Theyte my friends. And anyway, m an adult, I can...
你是个住在我们房♥子里的成人你是我们儿子
You're anadult who lives in our house. And you're our son.
我们是想帮你
Weretrying to help you
你们不过是想
All you're trying to do is
如果你们看不出来的话!找别的麻烦
and if you can't see that... find problems somewhere else...
别说了
Stop it
天啊
Christ.
你的手是怎么弄的?
Now what happened to your hand?
自己剧破的打了个酒瓶子
Icut it. Broke a pint glass.
你脸上的瘀伤也是这么来的?
Is that how you got the bruising on there?
你听到巴蒂斯特跟我说
You overheard Baptiste telling me that
他认为斯通与爱丽丝的失踪有关
he thought Stone was involved in Alice's disappearance.
然后你就冲出去了
And then you stormed out,
你去了你从来只会去的地方
and you went to the only place that you ever go to.
找阿德勒家的兄弟
To see those Adler boys.
所以?
So?
所以斯通准将现在躺在医院里
So Brigadier Stone is in hospital now.
怎么你认为这和我有关系?
What, and you think I had something to do with it?
你有吗?
Well, did you?
就是这样是吧
This is it, isn't it?
我在你们眼里就是这样
This is who I am to you.
我就是个把自己姐姐
I'm just the monster that
铁在小仓库的畜生是不是?
locked his sister in the shed to you, aren't 1?
那个把老人家送进医院的家伙
The one that goes around putting old men in hospital...
马修
Matthew....
如果你说的是对的呢?嗯?
And what if what you said was right? Huh?
如果他确实跟绑♥架♥爱丽丝有关呢?
What if he did have something to do with Alice being taken?
你们只会傻坐着什么都不干然后呢?
And you're all sitting around doing nothing. What then?
我是个英雄不是吗?
I'm a hero, aren't?
所以你承认了? 你们这辈子从来都是遵守命令
So you admit it? You've been following orders all your life -
听校长的听上级的循规蹈矩
from the headmaster, from your superiors, walking the line,
照章办事结果你们得到了什么?
ticking the boxes, and where has that got you?
够了 你们很痛苦
That's enough... You're miserable.
你们欺骗对方
You're lying to each others
你知道他外面有人对吧?
You know he's screwing someone else, right?
所以在你问我发生了什么之前
So before you go round asking what's happened to me,
不如先好好看看自己吧?
why don't you take alookat yourselves?
巴蒂斯特先生
Mr Baptiste.
巴蒂斯特先生
Mr Baptiste!
你可以走了
You're free to leave.
你们关我是为了.什么?
You've kept me for... what?
让你可能发现不存在的证据?
So you might find evidence that does not exist?
在你走之前有个人想见你
Before you leave, theressomebody to seeyou
如果对你来说都一样
If it's all the same to you...
伊芙斯通打给了你
Eve Stone called you.
她担心你
She's worried about you.
we我们都很担心你you
别
Dont.
只要是你能解決的事那就不必担心
If there is something you cansolve, there s no use in worrying.
如果是你解决不了的
And if there ssomething you cannot fix,
那担心也没用
there still no use inworying
对你没帮助
It won't help you.
你怎么能这么对我们?
How couldyou do this to us?
你怎么能不去手术呢
How could you walk away from that operation?
我并不是走开
I wasn't walking away from anything.
我是走向了别的
was walking towards something else.
走向解救两个小女孩的决心
Towards some kind of resolution for two little girls
她们的人生被奇走了
whose lives were stolen from them.
我是走向.
I was walking towards something
我认为大于自己的东西
I thought was bigger than myself.
你是个出色有爱的男人
Yourea brilliant, loving man,
一个了不起的警探
and anamazing detective
你也有过非凡的成就
and yourveachieved jincredible things.
可现在呢?
But right now?
你就是个孩子朱利安
You're a child, Julien.
一个自私的小孩
Aselfish child.
你愿意拿着装满子弹的枪冲进一栋大楼
Youlstorm intoa buflding armed with a loaded gun,
冒着生命危险去抓捕
rsking your life to make an arrest,
可你却不肯为了爱你的人冒同样的风险
but you wont take the same rskfor the people who love you.
这份.工作
This..job
这种痴迷
Ths obsession
这种癌
This addiction
你比,托尼修斯好不到哪里去
Youre no better than, than... Tony Hughes.
迷失在你周围的黑暗中
Getting lost inallthe darkness that surrounds you.
以为你可以解决一切找到电灯开关
Thinking you can fxeverything and find the light switch.
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表