剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
现在又在村子里你确定?
And now again inthe village.You're sure?
同一个人从吉尔库克跟踪你一路到这儿?
The same person followed you from Kirkuk all the way out here?
或许这就解释了主人为什么热情地收留我们
Well, maybe this explains why our hosts were so keen to keep us there.
或许他们很清楚丹尼尔-里德在哪儿
Maybe they know exactly where Daniel Reed is.
朱利安你得跟我说实话你为什么会被跟踪?
Julien, you need to be honest with me. Why are you being followed?
这一切又跟爱丽丝-韦伯斯特和苏菲-吉鲁有什么关系
And what's all this got todo with Alice Webster and Sophie Giroux?
当心看啊
Look, look!
很么回事
Whats happening?
没事儿他们是民兵
tsfne, theyre Peshmerga
没事儿他们是民兵
It's fine, they're Peshmerga.
他说什么
Whatis he saying?
他想知道你怎么认识那个人
He wants to know howyou know that man.
怎么回事
Whatis going on?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但那张照片对他们来说有意义
But that photo means something to them.
什么?
What?
你记得这个吗
Do you remember this?
嗯我们为它大吵了一架
Yeah. We had the biggest fight over that.
给小矮子
Here you go, Midget.
终于还是我的了
Mine at last.
我想拜托你一件事
I want to ask you something.
我想你
I want you to....
我想你为我做件事
want you to do something for me.
好
OK.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
我觉得随时都会有人进来
Ijust feel like anyone could getin.
现在没人会伤害你了爱丽丝
No-one's going to hurt you now, Alice
小仓库里有什么?
What's in the shed?
不知道没什么
I don't know. Nothing much.
我想去小仓库里睡
I want to sleep in the shed.
这里的地板 软了
The floors here, they're... They're too soft.
外面很冷的
It's cold out there.
我想去小仓库睡
I want to sleep in the shed.
我需要你
And I need you...
把我关起来
to lock me in.
他是这么对你的吗?
Is that what he did to you?
到这儿之后我就没睡过
I haven't slept since I got here.
不那样不行
No, not like that.
我不会把你当动物一样关起来
I'm not locking you in like an animal.
我是请你帮我
I'm asking you to help me.
我想要这样
It's what I want.
拜托了
Please.
明早我来接你一早
Ill come and get you in the morning. First thing.
谢了小矮子
Thanks, Midget.
你好
Hello.
中士我是约翰抱歉这么早打给你
"Sergeant, it's Jorn. I'm sorryforcalling soearlys
但我们一直在梳理搜索小队在隐蔽壕里
Butwe've been combing through everything the search parties
发现的一切我认为有发现
found at the bunker and I think we havesomething.
或者说是巴蒂斯特警探有发现
Or rather Detective Baptiste found something.
张收据日期是一周前
A receipt, dated from a week ago.
下面没有其他的人类遗骨
There was no other human debris down there.
目前据我们了解没有人注意到这些地道
And, as far as we know, no persons were aware of these tunnels.
是哪儿来的
Where's it from?
艾克豪森的一间服装店
'A clothes store here in Eckhausen.
收据只显示了卡♥号♥♥后几位
The receipt shows only the last few digits of the card,
不过我们有打电♥话♥过去得到了一个名字
but we've called them, and we have a name.
克里斯蒂安
Kristian?!
这是怎么回事中士
What the hell's going on, Sergeant?
我们需要问一下你女夫
We need to question your husband
两名女孩的绑♥架♥案
about the abduction of two little girls.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
请不要请不要怪马修我 是我求他的
Please don't... Don't blame Matthew. H- begged him to do it.
没关系
It's all right
我不喜欢阳光把我照醒
I don't like the light coming in to wake me up...
很刺眼 会好起来的
itburns my eyes. It'll get better.
我跟你保证会好起来的
I promise you, it'll get better.
你应该进屋来这里很冷
You should come inside. It's freezing.
还有
And...
发生了一件事
Well, something's happened.
有人被抓了
There's been an arrest.
军警他们要你去指认他
And the army police, they want you to identify him.
就是绑♥架♥你的人
You know, the man that took you.
只是一张照片
It's just a photograph.
你只需要看一眼照片说是不是他
All you have to do is look at a photograph and say if it's him.
你能做到吗亲爱的?
Can you do that, mylove?
真乖
Good girl.
爱丽丝
Alice.
我要给你看几张照片需要你告诉我
Tmgoing to show you some pictures, and I need you to tell me
是否认得这些照片上的人
if you recognise any of the men in these photos.
是他肯定是
Thats him. Must be.
她的眼神就是他是不是
The way she looked at it -this is him, isn't it?
我们需要肯定的确认
We need a positive identification.
让我跟她谈谈
Letme try talking to her.
或许压力没那么大
It might be less overwhelming.
你介意吗?
Do youmind?
照片里的人
So, the man in the photo.
对是他
Yes, that's him.
肯定很不一样吧
Must be something, all this.
就像又能看到了
Like being able to see again.
我看得很清楚
Ican see just fine.
我一直都是
lalways have.
听过乌龟的那个寓言故事吗
Do you ever hear that fable about the turtle?
他佳在山脚下的一个小池塘里
He livedin a tinypond at the foot ofa mountain,
圈圈地涼泳和青蛙玩慢
swimming in circles and playing with frogs.
他最喜欢的就是他的朋友那些鸟儿来看他
The thing he loved mośt was when his friends, the birds, came to visit.
他们会把自己的冒险经历告诉他
They'd tell him about their adventures,
在白雪覆盖的山顶茂盛的绿色山谷
up snowy mountain peaks, lush green valleys.
他非常想跟他们一起去
He desperately wanted to go with them.
可他不能他们说他没有翅膀
But he couldn't-they said -he didn't have any wings.
他说
He replied...
你们可以做我的翅膀
"You could be my wings."
鸟儿们就想到了这个主意
And the birds came up with this idea.
他们找到一根长长的棍子
They got hold ofalong stick-
他们用爪子抓住两端
they clasped eitherend of it in their claws.
鸟龟就在中间
The turtle would be in the middle of them,
他用嘴咬紧棍子
and he'd clench his jaw around the stick.
然后他们就能把他带上天
Then they'd be able to take him up into the sky.
他往上飞越来越高
Up he went, higher and higher.
当他往下看
And when he looked down
看到他以前称之为家的小地方
and saw the tiny place he used to call his home...
E
他说"哇噢"
.he said, "Wow."
张开嘴巴
Opening his mouth.
结果他掉回了地上
And he fell back down to earth,
他的壳碎成了一片片
cracking his shell into a million pieces.
我听过这个故事
I've heard that story.
我以为他掉进了海里
I thought he fell into the ocean.
那是童话版本
That's the fairy-tale version.
讲给小孩子的
The one for children.
你不再是小孩子了
And you're not a child any more.
对吗?
Are you?
你不想跟它一样的爱丽丝
You don't want to end up like that, Alice.
抓紧那根棍子
Hold on to that stick.
你怎么有脸活着
How can you live with yourself...
你做出了那样的事?
...after what you've done?
别在这儿待太久
Don'tstay out here too long.
太冷了
It's cold.
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表