剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
This is everything the Army had
阿德里安-斯通和亨利-里德队伍的资料
on Adrian Stone and Henry Reed's unit.
海湾战争期间他们所有行动的
Everything that happened on the ops they ran...
相关内容应该都在里面
during the Gulf War should be in there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这肯定不容易拿到
know this couldn't have been easy to get hold of.
这么多名字你要如何找出斯通说的
How are you going to find the third name Stone talked about,
第三个人?
in all those names?
我们先从这个团里被派E的人开始查
Well, wellistart with those on tourin this regiment.
是斯通自己的部队
Those in Stone's own unit.
司袍
Fellow officers that...
或许
..might have....
什么
What?
怎a了
Whatisi?
这个名字这不是巧合
This name. Ths is no cofnctdence.
这个名字这不是巧合
This name. This is no coincidence.
我会继续查的韦伯斯持太太
Jam not done here, Mrs Webster.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿爸爸
Hey, Dad...
怎么了
What happened?
你受伤了
You got hurt.
爸爸你肋骨断了
Dad, you have fractured ribs.
不要乱动你需要休息
Don't try and move. You need to rest.
我不知道自己在哪儿你在医院
dontknow wherelamYoure in hospital
不要起来爸爸
Don't try and get up, Dad.
怎么回事
What's going on?
爸爸
Dad...
Mr斯通先生脂下ow
我要回家一请你躺好
Iwant to go homel Lie back, please.
你现在哪儿都不能去
You cannot go anywhere for now.
不不你不能命令我
No, no, you don'tell mewhattodo!
爸爸求你了你需要休息
Dad, please, you need to rest.
他们只是想让你好起来
Look, they're justtryingto makeyou better
你在说什么啊我是伊美
What are you talking about?It's Eve.
我要回家
Iwantto gohome.
离我远一点
Get away from me!
别烦我
Leave me alone!
我要回家
I want to go home!
我要回家
I want to go home!
冷静先生别须我
Calm down, sir Leave mealonel
冷静一点先生 别烦我
Calm down, sir. Leave me alone!
先生别激动 滚开
Sir, calm down. Get away from me!
我要回家
I want to go home!
没事的先生
Everything's fine, sir
谢谢
Thank you.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
冷静
Calm down.
u
斯通上士
Staff Sergeant Stone,
抱歉打扰
l am sorry to disturb.
我想告诉你我会亲自负责这个案子的
I wanted you to know that Il be tackling thfs case personally.
你父亲和我虽然有分歧
Your father and I had our disagreements,
但他离开部队对我们都是损失
but it was a loss to us all when he had tostep down.
你知道可能是谁做的吗
Do you have any idea who mighthave done t?
法国警探巴弗斯特又回来支克豪森了
The French detective Baptiste is backinEckhausen again.
疗养院的员工说最后一个探望他的就是巴蒂斯特
Staff at your father's facility say his last visitor was Baptiste.
有吵闹声
There was shouting
护士冲进去帮忙
and when the nurses ran in to help,
巴蒂斯特在打你父亲
Baptiste was attacking your father.
天啊
Jesus...!
你在2014年和他打过交道韦伯斯特家的案子
You had dealings with him in 2014, during the Webster business.
你认为他会做出这种事吗 不但是.
Do you think him capable of such a thing? No. But...
他生病了得了脑瘤
He's not well. He has a brain tumour.
昨天
And yesterday...
他在军队食堂失控了
.he lost it in the Army cookhouse.
他出现了幻觉
He was hallucinating
冲上去打人
and he went for one of the men.
斯通上士
Staff Sergeant Stone.
你在哪儿
"Where are you?"
重要吗昨天你才叫我回家的
What does it matter? Only yesterday you told me to go home.
你应该到警♥察♥局自首
'You should come down to the station and turn yourself in."
为什么?
For what?
为你对我爸爸所做的事
For what you did to my dad.
让他进了医院 你♥爸♥爸?
For putting him in hospital." Your father?
我没做过这种事斯通小姐
did nothing of the sort, Miss Stone."
我不怪你我同情你
1I don't blame you. Ijust feel sad for you.
你生病了
YourenotwelP
你失控了
You're lost.
我没有
'1 am not lost."
我很清楚自己在哪儿
know exactly where I am!
赫兹太太
Mrs Herz...
我不是来伤害你的
I didn't come here to harm you.
我是朱利安-巴蒂斯特
My name is Julien Baptiste.
我需要问你几个问题
Oneed to ask you some questions.
滚出我家 我哪儿都不会去
Get out of my house! mnot going anywhere.
是你陷害了你丈夫吗
Did you set him up, your husband?
绑♥架♥爱丽丝-韦伯期持?
For the abduction of Alice Webster?
苏菲-吉鲁是你吗?
Of Sophie Giroux? Was it you?
我不知道你在说什么
Idont know what you're talking about?
我在兑这一切会发生的原因
lam talking about the reason al of this began in the first place.
1991年在伊♥拉♥克♥将近一个月
Backin 1991, for almost a month in Iraq,
你是高级军官
you were the ranking officer.
阿德里安斯通和亨利-里德都是你的部下
Under your command were Adrfan Stone and Henry Reed.
那时候发生了一件事对吗
Something happened back then, did it not?
我要报♥警♥ 你不会这么做的
m calling the police. You will do no such thing.
我相信搞清楚多年前在伊♥拉♥克♥
believe that finding out the truth of what happened
发生的真♥相♥
all those years ago in Iraq
就能解释爱丽丝-韦伯斯特为什么会被绑♥架♥
will help explain why Alice Webster was taken.
更重要的是是谁绑♥架♥了她
And more importantly, who it was that took her.
你认为是我?
You thinkit was me?
我想我们时间不多了
think we don't have muchtime.
好吧
All right...
我把知道的都告诉你
..'ll tell you what l know.
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表