剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
我知道1991年在伊♥拉♥克♥发生了什么
I know what happened back in 1991 in Iraq
也知道你不是好东西
and I know you're rotten.
你是医务兵里德救救他
You're a medic, Reed. Help him!
没事的
It's ok.
哦妹妹她在里面。
1991年我只是个小孩
"n 1991, I was just a boy."
他们来到了我们的村子
That's when they came to my village.
谁
Who?
亨利-里德和他的战友
Henry Reed and his army friend.
一个叫斯通的男人
A man called Stone.
不找到你女儿我是不会放弃的
I won't give up until I find your daughter.
你相信吗?不
Do you believe that? Nol!
,我想去小仓库睡
l want to sleep in the shed
我要你把我铁起来
and I need you to lock me in.
我跟你们走但我要求你们也拘留这个人
I'm coming, but I ask that you take this man into custody also.
凭什么
On what grounds?
凭他绑♥架♥了苏非吉鲁和爱丽丝-韦伯斯特
On the grounds that he abducted Sophie Giroux and Alice Webster.
你是说他陷害了我丈夫?
You're saying he framed my husband?
你快死了
You're dying
你迷失了亲爱的
You're lost, my love,
潮汐就要来了
andthe tide is comingin.
妈妈
Mummy!
露西
Lucy!
格特里克知道我怀疑他
Gettrick knows I suspect him.
如果是我对的他知道我看清了他的真面目
If I'm right, he knows I have seen him for who he is
他就已经跑了
and he'll already be gone.
如果你乖这个就是你的
You can have this if you're good.
你会乖乖的
You will be good..
是不是爱丽丝
won't you, Alice?
我会乖乖的
Ill be good.
巴蒂斯特在哪儿
Where's Baptiste?
他在楼上
He's upstairs.
他想看亚当有没有留下线索能告诉我们他去了哪儿
e's trying to see if there's anything Adam left behind to show us where he
你要是有发现
Well, if you've found something,
就应该打给警♥察♥不是我
you should be calling the police, not me.
是啊过来看看萨姆
Yeah. Just come and look, Sam.
怎么了What is it?
你看
Look
那儿
There.
记得你告诉她
Do you remember when you told her
你没时间休息去野营吗?
you couldn't get the time off work to go camping?
她哭得多厉害?
How much she cried?
等到她去上学
And then the minute she left for school,
你立刻走到她房♥间
you went straight up to her room
给她贴满了星星
and you put up all those stars for her.
让她一天没再提野营
Kept her quiet about camping for about a day.
图案是一样的萨姆
The pattern's the same, Sam.
不可能是巧合对吧
It can't be a coincidence, can it?
你不会有事的
You're going to be ok.
你会好起来的放心吧
You'll get better, you'll see.
你只是需要喝点东西
You just need to try and drink something.
拜托苏菲你得喝口水试试看
Please, Sophie, you HAVE to drink something. Just try.
我到的那天他把我扔在这儿
The day l arrived, he threw me down here
我一直哭
and I was crying.
你没有说一切都会好起来的
You didn't tell me everything was going to be ok.
你说你不知道
You said that you didn't know.
你说你害怕跟我一样
You said that you were scared, just like I was.
可你答应你会在这儿无论如何
But you promised that you'd be here, no matter what,
你会努力坚持
for as long as you could.
那是你唯一可以承诺的
That's all you COULD promise.
我在呢苏菲
Well, 'm here, Sophie.
我依然在
I'm still here.
你们说什么呢
What were you talking about?
你为什么离开你的角落?
And what are you doing out of your corner?
你知道你们在下面干什么我都能看到的是不是?
You know I can see everything you do down here, don't you?
你在跟她说什么?
What were you saying to her?
你要是不做点什么她会死的
If you don't do something, she's going to die.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我能做的都做了
I'm doing everything I can.
她疼得吃不下东西她得去医院
She's in too much pain to eat. She needs the hospital...
回到你的位置去
Get back in your place.
你想跟莱娜一样吗
You want to end up like Lena?
那就别再告诉我该怎么做
Then don't EVER tell me what to do again.
弄成这样的本该是你不是苏菲
It should be you, not Sophie, that's like this.
你为什么不能听话呢爱丽丝
Why can't you behave, Alice?
为什么你还是不明白要听话
Why is it you still don't understand how to behave
闭紧你的嘴巴呢?
and shut that ugly mouth of yours?
你尽管打我好了
You can hit me all you want.
可如果你不做点什么她会死!
But if you don't do something, she's going to die!
你要怎么跟露西说?
What are you going to tell Lucy?
你要如何告诉她你让她妈妈死掉了?
How are you going to tell her that you let her mummy die?
亚当
Adam.
选了这么个地方
Interesting choice of venue.
你还好吧
You all right?
我遇到麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
除非你告诉我是什么麻烦否则我帮不了你
I can't help you unless you tell me what kind of trouble.
你记得上周三我们去那个啤酒屋喝酒吗
You know when we went for a drink at that bierhaus last Wednesday?
你我还有亨利
You, me and Henry.
记得
I do.
我们聊起了伊♥拉♥克♥
We talked about Iraq.
亨利很生气走掉了
Henry got angry and stormed off.
他真的很不喜欢想起那晚
He really hated being reminded of that night
说重点
Get to the point.
我把我们的对话录了下来
I recorded our conversation.
你和亨利在聊整件事
You and Henry discussing everything,
亨利走了之后我们又聊了别的事是不是?
and after Henry went, we talked about other things, didn't we?
聊到我们那时一起的女孩儿
About the girls we were with back then.
你要勒素我吗
Are you blackmailing me?,
没有
No.
不不不我们是朋友
No, no, no, we're friends.
我们交情很深
We go back a long way.
我只是 想要你明白
Isimply... want you to understand...
没人能保护你的时候我保护了你
I protected you when no-one else would.
我救了你的命你这个不知感激的混♥蛋♥
I saved your life, you ungrateful little shit!
我不想伤害你阿德里安
I don't want to hurt you, Adrian,
可我要让你做的事你一定不肯
but you're not going to want to do what I'm going to ask you.
我真的需要你帮忙
Ireallyneed you to
如果有其他办法
If there was any other way..
我都试过了
I've tried everything.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
你究竟做了什么亚当?
What exactly have you done, Adam?
我只是说一旦你知道就是知道
I'm just saying, once you know, you know.
胡闹毫无意义我只是这个意思
No point in messing about, and that's all I'm saying.
是但我不知道
Yeah, but I don't know.
你怎么会知道
How do you ever know?
鼓起勇气
A leap of faith.
因为这对你和妈妈有用?
Oh, cos that worked out for you and Mum?
我不是说总是有用好吗
I'm not saying it always worked out, ok?
你为什么这么急着让我结婚呢? 我没有
Why are u in such a hurry for me to get married? I'm not.
我就是觉得知道你定下来我也就放心了
Ijust think it would be nice knowing that you're settled.
好那你呢?
ok, so what about you?
你真要告诉我
Are you seriously going to tell me that
墙角那么大的圣诞礼物是给一个男人的?
massive Christmas present in the corner is just for a mate?
行了她叫什么?
Come on, what's her name?
这电♥话♥响得及时失陪
Saved by the bell. Excuse me.
手♥机♥爸爸真的我们得给你买♥♥部手♥机♥了
Mobile, Dad. Seriously, we've got to get you a mobile phone.
亨利-里德
Henry Reed.
现在?
Now?
好好吧
Um... ok, ok.
行
Fine.
你不能告诉我
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表