剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
为什么会有人…
Whywouldanyone...
妈的是1sil的旗子
Shit! That's an Isil flag.
|P04 VHA
斯通小姐麻烦你
Miss Stone, please...
我很抱歉太难了
I amsorry. It is too hard.
他推我我没力法
He pushed me. Icannot.
我明白
Junderstand.
你能先留下等我找到别的护工吗?
Can you stay until I find another nurse?
两星期
Two weeks
谢谢
Thank you.
GB
GF04 VHA
爸爸
Dad?
早上好
Morning.
又在看这个?
Watching this again?
SAMSUNO
这是我看的第一部电影
This is the first film l ever saw.
当时我还小我爸带我去电影院
Uwas justa boy. My fathertookme to the cinema.
当时他有条胳膊绑着吊带
He had hisarm inasling atthe time.
胳膊骨折了所以他就休假了
He'd broken it, so he took the day off work.
我还记得刚开始的时候这些人物很有英雄色彩
Oremember when it started. These figures, largerthan life,
SAMSUNG
不可思议十分英勇
appeared doing impossible, heroic things.
我眼睛直勾勾盯着屏幕
Icouldn't take my eyes off that screen.
离开电影院之后
And whenwe left the cinema,
我念叨了一路那些人有多么勇敢
takedathousand miles an hour about how brave the people were:
他看着我一副着了魔的样子
Andhe looked at me, athow entrancedI was byit all,
他说
and he satd,
儿子你觉得我的胳膊是怎么断的
"Son, how do you thinklbroke my arm?"
t说他就在里面电影里
He told me he was there, in the movie
而我没有看到他在背景里跟其他人打斗
and that[Pa missed him in the background fighting alongside the others.
我强追我女儿伊芙小时候看了这部电影
0made my daughter, Eve, watch it when she was a girl...
爸爸
Dad...
是我我是伊芙
It's me. It's Eve.
是是啊当然我知道
Yes. Yes, of course. Uknow.
安格尔 斯通准将
Engel BrigadierStone
照片有什么结果吗?
Any luck with the Photofit?
所有主要新闻渠道都发布了所有报纸
It is with every major news outlet, in all the papers,
以及每一间警局
and with every police department.
如果我们能透露此人有何关联
The media might be more interested if we could tell them
媒体会更感兴趣
what this man was wanted in connection with.
韦伯斯特小姐现在需要隐私
Miss Webster needs her privacy right now.
搜查得怎么样了?
Where are we with the search?
这一区很大
The area is significant.
我们只查了镇子周边一小部分的森林
We have covered only a small part of the woods around the town.
根据那女孩的描述我们估计至少…
Based on the girl's description, we are estimating at least...
韦伯斯特太太?
Mrs Webster...?
是当然不过你确定?
Yes, of course. But.. You're sure?
好
Right
谢谢我再打给你
Thank you. I'll call right back.
森林里 是姬码-韦伯斯特的电♥话♥
..into the forest. Thatwas Gemma Webster.
爱丽丝说准备好帮我们找被囚禁的地方了
Alice says she's ready to help us find the place she was kept.
那好我们走
Right, then, let's go.
谢谢你叫上我中士
Thank you for bringing me, Sergeant.
你不用这么做的知道吗
You don't have to do this, you know?
心理医生会来你现在只需要好起来
I mean, the psychologists are coming, you just need to get better.
或是让我要么妈妈跟你去
Or take me or your mum withyou
你需要有人…
You're going to need someone...
我不想你们
Odon't want you to...
在场
be there.
爱丽丝爱丽丝看我找到了什么
Alice! Alice, look what I found.
好的嗯
Right. Yeah.
你不认得了?
Don't you recognise it?
你给我织的就在你10岁生日前
You made it for me. Just before your 10th birthday.
是啊
Oh. Yeah.
跟你的美术课老师一起汉蒙德小姐
With your art teacher. Miss Hammond.
你说的是巴克太大?
Don'tyou mean Mrs Barker?
对
Oh, yeah.
我搞错了
My mistake.
爱丽丝准备好了吗?我们会照顾好她的
Alice, are you ready? Wel take good care ofher
这儿离艾克豪森修远的
tsqufte some way from Eckhausen.
她那种身体走了这么一段路…
To walk thatjourney in the state she was in...
可真不容易
..it's not an easy task.
人们求生时总会做出一些不可思议的事
It's amazing what people can do when they're trying to just stay alive.
你还好吗?办案留下的旧伤
You OK?It's from an old case.
世事无常那你呢?
There are good days and bad, you know. And you?
我是怀孕了不是残疾
I'm pregnant, not disabled.
我听说你去找了爱 丝就在她打给我们之前
Ihear you went to see Alice, right before she called us.
这跟你和吉鲁的案子有何关系?
What is it with you and the Giroux case?
不知道有没有给爱丽丝-韦值斯特做过DNA检测?
Iwonderhas anybody;performed a DNA test on Alice Webster?
没必要她父母确认了是她
There was no need. Her ownparents identified her.
只有无法确认身份时才会做
It's only standard procedure if you can't get an ID.
或许你该问她父母要点什么一缕头发之类的
Perhaps if you asked her parents for something -a lock of hair maybe.
以防万一
Just to be sure...
怎么回事巴蒂斯特?
What's going on, Baptiste?
我和爱丽丝-韦伯斯特聊过
I spoke with Alice Webster.
她有点问题
There was something about her.
那女孩儿在撒谎
The girl is lying.
她有什么好撒谎的?
What would she have to lie about?
我无法肯定但是
I can't be sure. But..
说不通啊
tdoesn't make sense.
她加快速度了
She's picking up the pace.
萨姆
Sam...
你有觉得她
..does she seem..
不一样了吗?
..different to you?
当然她受了那么多罪怎么可能和以前一样?
Of course. How could she not be after what she's been through?
可她会好起来的
But she'll get better.
是就是 我给她那条围巾她
Yeah, it's just.. When I gave her the scarf, she was..
怎么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我以为只要她回来了.
I thought when we had her back...
我们只求这个不是吗?
Well, it's all we've ever wanted, isn't it?
可现在她回来了
But nowshe's back.
她现在的样子
.and the way she is now...
可她回来了
Butshe is back
这才是最重要的对吗?
Andthats allthatmatters, isn't it?
当心我们一起下去
Pass auf, wir gehen gleich zusammen da runter.
这是什么
What is this?
像是二战时期的隐藏蒙德国到处都是
Looks like an old World Warbunker. They're all over Germany.
根本没人想去封掉
No-one ever bothered to seal them off.
元
他们肯定是最初搜查时漏掉了
They must have missed it in the original search.
肯定很难
Must be hard.
你愿意再来这里很勇敢
It was brave of you to come back.
苏菲
Sophie...
她被绑♥架♥时我认识他父母
I knew her parents when she was taken.
是个悲剧她妈妈出了事
Ift was a tragedy, what happened to her mother.
朱利安朱利安他们上来了
Julien! Julien, they're coming up.
失陪
Excuse me.
有人来了我去吧
There'ssomebody here. I'll go.
你好
Hello.
你是亨利-里德的儿子
You're Henry Reed's son.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your dad.
我在葬礼上见到你了
I saw you at the funeral.
我是为此而来
That's why I'm here.
我在向每个认识他的人了解
I'm speaking to everyone that knew him.
我跟他不是很熟
I didn't know him all that well.
他们说他是自杀
They say he killed himself.
只不过他根本没理由那么做
Only, he didnt have any reason to,
E 我如果我想拿到军队的抚恤金
Me, if I was collecting my armed forces pension,
为了那么一点钱
that shitty amount for risking my life
代表政♥府♥的混♥蛋♥去玩命
on behalf of some shit in Whitehall...
我我或许会动心
me, I'd be tempted.
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表