剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表
Can't you just tell me...
No.
我明白
I understand.
爸爸我得走了
Dad, l've got to go.
我得赶快走抱歉不过我们下周见好吗
I got to dash, I'm sorry, but I'll see you next week, yeah?
下周同一时间好
This time next week, yeah.
我们来这儿干什么?
What are we doing here?
木已成舟
What's done is done.
你相信的对吧?
You believe that, don't you?
"遗伤难愈"听过这句话吗?
"The past cannot be cured"- you ever heard that?
没必要沉浸在过去的事情里
There's no point dwelling on what's happened.
如果那样你我亚当今天就不会在这儿
If we did, you, me, and Adam, we wouldn't be here today.
我们无法倒♥退♥弥补过去
We can't go back and fix things.
告诉我叫我来干什么
Tell me why I'm here.
在进去之前
Before we go in...
亚当有我们的把柄
.Adam has us.
他录了音伊♥拉♥克♥的事
He has a recording, what happened in lraq.
记住他把我们说的话都录下来了
Just remember that he has us saying everything we did.
亨利我们为国家光荣服役
Henry, we served our country with honour.
我们不惜牺牲生命
We put our lives on the line.
想想以后人们记住我们的只有那个可怕的晚上
magine if the only thing we're remembered for in our lives
那他妈是什么样儿!
is that one horrific fucking night!
她快死了亨利
She's dying, Henry.
我需要你让她好起来
I need you to make her better.
这就是你发现的?
Is this all you've found?
在不破坏现场的前提下我已经尽量搜了
have searched as thoroughly as I can without disturbing the scene.
可是韦伯斯特先生缺乏证据
But, Mr Webster, the absence of evidence
不等于没有证据
is not the evidence of absence.
你是一名警探(现今)
You're a detective.
你为什么不能打给警♥察♥让他们去找亚当呢?
Why can't you call the police, tell them to find Adam?
PRESENT DAY
在这一点上我没有特权
| have no special power in this regard.
这里的警♥察♥不相信我
The police here do not trust me.
叫他们来只会耽误时间那家伙跑得很快
Their involvement will only slow us down. The man left quickly.
时间是关键
Time is of the essence.
我们必须找到亚当-格特里克 怎么找?
WE must find Adam Gettrick. How?
我们希望他有留下什么
We hope he left something behind.
POLIZE
我找伦哈特警探已经找了两天
I've been trying to get hold of Detective Lenhart for two days.
我找他有很重要的事
It's very important that I speak to him.
他那天发了短♥信♥给我说他要离开
He sent me an SMS the other day, saying he needed to go away.
我帮他打掩护说他生病了
I covered for him, saying he is illl.
去哪儿? 你了解伦哈特的对吧
Getaway where? You know Lenhart, right?
估计是去写歌♥写诗了吧
Off writing songs and poetry probably.
他在帮我查东西
He was looking into something for me.
介意我看一下他的办公桌吗?
Do you mind if l check his desk?
或许你更想我告诉你上司
Maybe you'd prefer that I tell your boss
你帮伦哈特警探打掩护?
you're covering for Detective Lenhart?
你来看
Look at this.
巴蒂斯特
Baptiste!
在
Yes:
你有发现吗?
You've found something?
瑞士法郎
Swiss francs.
等一下
Wait a second.
这是在瑞士拍的
This was taken in Switzerland.
像亚当-格特里克这种人把自己的罪行掩盖这么久
A man like Adam Gettrick, to keep his crimes hidden for so long,
他肯定料到会有这种情况的
he would have anticipated an eventuality like this.
肯定会出点小差错的
He would have a contingency.
我有个国际刑♥警♥的朋友
I have a friend at Interpol.
他可以在瑞士那边找人帮忙
He will explore this connection to Switzerland.
马克沃什新工作怎么样?
Mark Walsh! How is the new job?
我要请你帮个忙我的朋友
I have a favour to ask, my friend.
如果格特里克去了瑞士我们或许已经抓不到他了
If Gettrick's gone to Switzerland, we might've already lost him.
巴蒂斯特知道自己在做什么
Baptiste knows what he's doing
他一直都是对的不是鸣所有的事?
He's been right so far, hasn't he, about everything?
不不是所有的
No, not everything.
不包括爱丽丝
Not about Alice.
看来亚当-格特里克的叔叔在瑞土的选民名册上
It seems that Adam Gettrick's uncle is on the electoral roll in Switzerlano
一个叫瓦伦的小镇
in a small town called Vaaren.
我们不知道确切地址只知道区域
We don't know the exact address, only the area,
但好过一无所知
but it's better than nothing.
我们可以明早赶到
We could be there by morning.
接着睡吧
Go back to sleep.
你有弄到什么吗
Did you get anything?
我说了我会照顾你们的
I said I'd take care of you.
我们在这儿会幸福的苏菲等着瞧吧
We're going to be happy here, Sophie. Just you see.
我已经尽力了
I've tried all I can.
我查过了我想可能是她的盲肠
I've looked it up. I think it might be her appendix.
她发烧了腹侧剧痛
She's got a fever. There's a pain in her side.
你当过10年的医务兵你肯定能做点什么的
You were a medic for ten years. There must be something you can do.
不
不我不想参和这件事
No, I... don't want any part of this.
你要是不帮她这姑娘会死的
If you don't help her, the girl will die.
她烧得很厉害疼痛也越来越严重
Her temperature is off the charts, the pain is getting worse.
现在你可以做点什么帮帮她
Now you can do something to help.
阿德里安报♥警♥
Adrian, call the police!
老天啊亨利
For Christ's sake, Henry!
马上报♥警♥
Call them the police now!
他录了我们承认自己做过的事 所以?
He has us admitting what we did. So?
或许就该让人们知道真♥相♥
Maybe people deserve to know the truth.
因为我们
Because of us...
那个小女孩死了
that little girl died.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
I'm not going to make the same mistake again.
不行
No.
我爱苏菲你要帮我救她
Ilove Sophie and you're going to help me make her better.
阿德里安
Adrian...
拜托了
Come on.
天啊阿德里安求求你
Jesus, Adrian, please!
你只需要帮帮她
All you need to do is help her.
那女孩唯一需要的就是动手术
The only help that girl needs is surgery.
行那我们就动手术
Fine, then that's what we'll do.
她需要去医院 不行
She needs a hospital! No!
就在这儿
Right here.
我
I'll, um...
我需要我的医疗箱
I'll need my medical kit.
我得走了有个驻军晚宴
I have to go. I've a garrison dinner.
那我很抱歉耽误你了
Oh, well, 'm sorry to be keeping you
我要是不去会起疑的
Ifl don't go, there'll be questions.
我要是想报♥警♥早就报了
Ifl was going to call the police, I'd have done it by now.
你有机会做对的事阿德里安
You've got a chance to do the right thing, Adrian.
你终于有机会弥补了
You've finally got a chance to do the right thing.
来吧
Come on.
如果她不去医院做手术她会死的
If she doesn't get surgery in hospital, she will die.
你有喝酒吗?
Have you been drinking?
这有什么关系吗?
What the hell's that got to do with anything?
我们不能冒险被拦停我来开车
We can't risk being stopped.I'l drive.
医疗箱在办公室
Kit's in the office.
妈的
Shit!
我没动脑子
Er, I wasn't thinking.
是隔壁医疗箱在隔壁
It's next door. The medical kit's next door.
我真的很抱歉亨利
I really am sorry, Henry.
我不想这样的
I did not want this to happen.
我只是想救她
I'm just trying to help her.
仅此而已
That's all.
我就是
Ijust..
你病了苏非
You're not well, Sophie.
我知道你肯定很痛
I know how much pain you must ibe in:
可我给你的药会让你过去的
But the medicine I've given you is going to get you through this....
我保证
I promise.
你很了解爱n丝
You know Alice inside out.
是不是?
Don't you?
你很像她
You looklike her.
甚至是她给你的纹身跟她的一样
剧集 | 失踪(2014) | 导航列表