剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Why didn't you tell me?
我也不知道
I don't know.
好吧 你跟神通分手了
Yeah, right. You broke up with the avatar.
说的跟真的似的
Like that happened.
嘿,滑头老沈,毒蛇
Hey, Shady Shin, Viper.
信说他把神通给甩了
Mako says he broke up with the avatar.
必须的啊
Sure he did.
我也甩过
Yeah, I did too.
好吧 你们说够了吧 干活行不
All right, would you guys knock it off and do your job?
现在开拍
And action!
别管我了
Forget about me.
你必须去抓邪恶的吴纳克 别让他跑了
You must capture the evil Unalaq before he gets away.
不!我绝不会丢下你的
No! I'll never leave you.
卡
Cut!
剧本上没写要接吻
There's no kiss in the script.
抱歉 我只是太入戏了
Sorry, I just kinda lost myself in the moment.
这感觉太美好了
It just felt so right.
确实啊
It did, huh?
你女朋友都要死了,不去把她解开反而去亲她
Your girlfriend's about to die, and instead of untying her, you kiss her.
等等
Wait a minute!
好像确实挺有效,太好了,真是天才
Maybe that will work. Yes! It's genius!
大家休息五分钟
Everybody take five.
除了你,朱莉,给我拿镊子来
Except for you, Zhu Li. Grab the tweezers.
我要处理一下颈部毛发
I've got some neck-hair issues to resolve.
所以 那个吻 我挺享受的
So...That kiss. I liked it.
而且好像你也挺喜欢
And it seemed like you liked it too.
你把演员小姜和角色小姜弄混了
You're confusing Ginger the actress with Ginger the character.
好吧 对不起,我现在对你的感觉很奇怪
Okay, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm totally getting, like, a weird vibe from you right now.
主要是刚才拍片时还那么亲密
It's like, a minute ago, when we were shooting, you were into me,
现在却一点不亲密了
but now you're not.
那是因为小姜爱的是努笃 不是博林
That's because Ginger loves Nuktuk, not Bolin.
但是努笃就是博林啊
But nuktuk is Bolin.
我是个英雄
I'm a hero.
这就是为什么他们管我叫 平二指
And that's why they call me Two Toed Ping.
就因为你
Because you have two
多了两根脚趾么
extra toes.
没错
That's right.
而且南部已经有人叫平十二指了
And there was already a Twelve Toed ping on the South side.
等等 大家
Wait, guys.
你们听到了吗
Do you hear that?
什么也没听到
I didn't hear anything.
没
No.
都这么久了
Ah! What's taking so long?
你需要像我一样放松
You just gotta relax, like me.
可以试试把鞋脱掉
Maybe try taking your shoes off.
我过去看看
I'm gonna check it out.
我们还要在这待多久
So how long do we have to stay out here?
告诉过你了要几个小时
I told you, it's gonna be a few hours.
你赶着去泡妞啊
What, do you have a hot date?
其实 我真的有个约会
Actually, I do.
得好好打扮一下
And I wanna look my best.
洗个澡刮刮毛啥的
I gotta shower and shave.
有一整套流程啊
I have a whole routine, okay?
恐怕你约会对象还得再等等
Well, your date's gonna have to wait.
她会不高兴的呀
She's not gonna be happy about that.
真遗憾 他们已经付钱
Too bad. We were paid to
让我们拖住 信和那女人几个小时了
keep Mako and that dame distracted for a few hours,
所以现在必须继续
so that's what we're gonna do.
懂了吧,这就是为什么我老找不着对象
See, this is why I never get dates.
我刚才偷听了滑头老沈和毒蛇的话
I just overheard Shady Shin and Viper.
我们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
We've been double-crossed.
现在得赶紧离开这艘船
We have to get off this ship.
你们想去哪呀
Where do you think you're going?
抓住他
Get 'em!
他们就要过来了
They're getting closer.
只是一小会儿的事
Not for long.
小心!我们做不到的
Watch out! We're not gonna make it.
解决了一个,还剩一个
One down, one to go.
我们熄火了
We're stalled.
信,抓紧
Mako, hang onto something.
到底发生了什么
What was that all about?
有人给三合会付钱要拖住我们
Someone paid the triple threats to keep us distracted.
拖住我们?为了什么
Distracted? From what?
糟糕
Oh, no.
一定是给三合会钱的人偷走了所有东西
Whoever paid the triple threats stole everything.
我完了
I'm ruined.
我的公♥司♥
My company...
完了
It's over.
我们应该去你其他地方的仓库
We should check out your other warehouses.
也许他们没来得及全部拿下
Maybe they didn't have time to hit them all.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我所有的一切都在这里了
Everything I had was in here.
我们应该找找线索
We have to search the place for evidence.
如果我们能找到幕后黑手
If we can find a lead...
信
Mako...
已经不重要了
It doesn't matter anymore.
我可以做到的
I can figure this out.
停手吧,已经结束了
Just stop. It's over.
我放弃了
I give up.
麻美
Well,
我还没有放弃你
I'm not giving up on you.
对不起
Sorry,
我
I--
呃..其实..还好
uh...It's-- it's okay.
总之 我该走了
Um...Anyway...I gotta run.
我要找到谁指使了这一切
I'm gonna find out who did this.
而且我知道该问谁
And I know just who to ask.
啊,信
Hey, Mako.
你不会介意昨天晚上的事情吧
Uh, you're not mad about last night, are you?
谁雇了你们来出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Who hired you to double-cross us?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得你知道,而且你必须告诉我
I think you do know. And you're gonna tell me,
否则你就把你名字改成平无指吧
or we're gonna have to change your name to "No Toed Ping."
真的!我真不知道
Really, I don't know.
你必须相信我,我们根本没跟给钱的人见面
You have to believe me. We never met the guy who hired us.
哈,你觉得我会信么
You expect me to believe that?
你们离开我们老巢后
After you left the hideout,
有人出来说他们老板付钱,让我们拖住你们
some mook showed up and said his boss would pay us to keep you distracted.
我们之前到现在都没看到他
We'd never seen him before, and we ain't seen him since.
得了,信,你知道我们怎么交易的
Come on, Mako, you know how these deals work.
我的幸运脚趾都有危险了还跟你撒谎啊
Please. I would never lie to you with my lucky toes on the line.
给我滚
Get out of here.
博林,你看到法力克了么
Bolin, have you seen Varrick around?
波林
Bolin!
努笃
Nuktuk.
在,哦,是信啊
Yes? Oh, hello, Mako.
没注意到你哦
Didn't notice you there.
法力克在哪,我要问他些事情
Where's Varrick? I need to ask him something.
没看到他
Hmm. Can't say that I've seen him.
不过我忙着拍我的重头戏呢
But I've been kinda busy, you know, rehearsing for my big scene.
一会儿会有疯狂的烟火场景
There's gonna be some crazy "pyrotechnics."
那是爆♥炸♥的电影术语
That's mover speak for explosions.
努笃准备好演跑过爆♥炸♥的场景
We need Nuktuk on set. Running explosion scene.
有时我们就叫它爆♥炸♥
Or sometimes we just call them explosions.
我倒也想待在这闲聊的
Anyway, wish I could stand around here and chitchat,
不过我得去拍 我的重头戏了
but you know, I gotta go shoot my big scene.
好了,舞台清场,摄影机启动
Okay, the set is clear. Camera's rolling.
开拍
And...Action!
小姜,蹲下,我来了
Ginger, stay down! I'm coming for you.
你怎么安装的炸♥弹♥让它这样爆♥炸♥的
How did you rig those explosions to go off like that?
厉害吧
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表