剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
so you should know that humans are no longer allowed in my library.
万事通的外形来源是猫头鹰。
猫头鹰在希腊神话中是雅典娜的使者,智慧的象征;在日本是勤劳的象征,音同“不苦劳”
滚出去
Get out.
我听说只要捐赠一些知识,任何人都能进来
I thought anyone could come in if they brought you some new knowledge.
那都是老黄历了
Those are the old rules.
况且,一个小女孩能教我万事通
Besides, what is a little girl going to teach Wan Shi Tong,
一个通晓万事的神灵什么
he who knows 10,000 things?
在你回灵界的这段时间里
Well, since you've been down in the spirit world,
人类发明了收音机
the humans have invented radio.
不错,我很了解收音机
Yes, I am well aware of the radio.
不过你知道它的工作原理吗?
But do you know how it works?
当然知道
Of course I do.
这一个盒子
There is a box,
有个小人在里面唱歌♥和演奏
and inside the box, there is a tiny man who sings and plays musical instruments.
事实上
Actually,
我们说话时会产生声波
when we speak, our voices produce sound waves.
收音机接收声波并转换为电磁能
Radio takes those sound waves and converts them into electromagnetic energy
通过波频传播
that is transmitted through the spectrum...
好了,够了
all right, enough.
这个我以前真不知道
I did not know this.
很显然,有人误导我
Apparently, I have been fed some misinformation
告诉我盒子里存在小人
about the existence of tiny men in boxes.
但是我仍然对那些人类的垃圾没有任何兴趣
Still, I'm not interested in that human garbage.
现在给我滚
Now go away.
我的爷爷是神通
My grandfather was the Avatar,
而且我和新的神通来灵界寻找灵界通道
and I came to the spirit world with the new Avatar to find the spirit portals.
我觉得你会愿意帮助我
I would think that you'd wanna help me.
你和降世神通一起来的吗?
You came with the Avatar, hm?
咳,怎么不早说
Well, why didn't you say so?
好吧,你可以四处看看
Fine, you may look around,
但不准搞什么破坏
but don't break anything.
我会知道的
I'll know.
来吧毛毛腿,我们得抓紧了
Come on, furry-foot. We gotta hurry.
有人说牌手棋是神灵发明的
They say that the game of Pai Sho was invented by the spirits,
不过有一些神灵看起来把握得不怎么好
although some of them don't seem to grasp it very well.
等等
Just hold on.
我还在想呢
I'm thinking.
如你所见,这游戏需要很大的耐心
As you can see, it is a game that requires great patience,
不过在这里,时间没有什么大不了
but time does not mean much to us here.
你在这里待多久了
How long have you lived here?
我在这待了很多年了
Oh, I've been here for many years.
我一直很享受与神灵做伴
I had always enjoyed the company of the spirits,
所以当我完成在人界的工作的时候
so when my work was done in the material world,
我选择了抛开我的肉体,来到灵界
I chose to leave my body behind and come to the spirit world.
这是个很美妙的地方
It can be a wonderful place,
我还交了很多朋友
and I've made so many friends.
科拉,怎么了?
Korra, what's wrong?
我和我的朋友一起来到这里的
I came here with my friend,
但是找不到她了,现在我孤身一人
but I lost her, and now I'm all alone.
科拉,你不是一个人
You're not alone, Korra.
没事的
It's okay.
不,有事
No. It's not okay.
吉诺拉不见了,我需要去找她
Jinora's gone, and I need to find her.
她迷路了,我们需要回家
She's lost, and we need to go home.
我不喜欢灵界
I don't like the spirit world.
我再也不想呆在这儿了
I don't want to be here anymore.
你刚才对她说什么了吗?
Did you say something to her?
我? 你才是那个大嘴巴
Me? You're the one with the big mouth.
科拉,求你了,停下
Korra, please, stop.
你看看你对大家都做了些什么?
Look at what you're doing to everyone.
是我造成的?
I did that?
在灵界
In the spirit world,
你的情绪会变成现实
your emotions become your reality,
特别是神通
especially for the Avatar
因为你是两个世界的桥梁
because you are the bridge between the two worlds.
你必须试着保持乐观
You must try to stay positive.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这下,你明白了吧
There. You see?
我能带来光明?
I can make the sun shine?
就算是在人界
Even in the material world,
你也会发现,当你寻求光明
you will find that if you look for the light,
你就会找到它
you can often find it.
但你寻求黑暗时
But if you look for the dark,
它却已经笼罩在你面前
that is all you will ever see.
我在找我的朋友
I'm looking for my friend.
我现在就想找到她
I want her here now.
她为什么不像阳光一样来到呢?
Why didn't she come out like the sun?
恐怕找到她并不容易
I'm afraid finding her won't be so easy.
那我该怎么做?
But what am I supposed to do?
有时候,解决自己问题的最佳方法
Sometimes, the best way to solve your own problems
就是帮助他人
is to help someone else.
这位小朋友也需要回家
This little fellow needs to go home as well.
也许,你帮它找到它的朋友时
Maybe if you help him find his friends,
你也会找到你自己的
you will be able to find yours.
我带它回家
I'll take him home.
我该去哪?
Where do I go?
龙鸟的巢在那边
The dragon-bird nest is located there,
飞龙山的山顶上
at the top of Hai-Riyo peak.
这也没有
It's not in here either.
我必须找到那通道
I have to find the portals.
科拉可能已经在那里等我了
Korra's probably waiting for me there right now.
我需要标注着灵界之门位置的地图
I need to find a map that shows where the spirit portals are.
寻知者(Knowledge Seekers),原型狐仙,擅长寻找知识。
传说狐狸的尾巴越多,知识量越大。八云蓝就是例子
你能帮助我吗
Could you help me?
就是这个!谢谢
Thanks. This is it.
时间之树
The tree of time.
神通万囚禁瓦图的地方
That's where Avatar Wan imprisoned Vaatu.
长者们认为只要两个通道在谐波汇聚时刻保持关闭
"The elders believed that as long as the portals are closed during the harmonic convergence,
瓦图就仍然会被囚禁,正邪之战也不会发生
Vaatu will remain imprisoned and the battle between good and evil will not be fought again.
但如果两个通道同时敞开,灵力就会大幅增加
But if both portals are opened, spirit energy is amplified greatly.
谐波汇聚之时
During the harmonic convergence,
灵力会足够强大到让瓦图挣脱束缚
this energy will be great enough to allow Vaatu to break free from his bonds,
人界就会再次面临被黑暗吞噬的危机
and the material world will again risk being consumed by darkness."
我们必须警告科拉!
We have to warn Korra.
那么快就要走了吗?
Leaving so soon?
在万事通告诉我他有客人到访时
When Wan Shi Tong told me he had a visitor,
我坚持要亲眼看看
I had to see it with my own eyes.
我不敢相信丹增居然让他的女儿来这,而不是亲自光临
I can't believe Tenzin sent his daughter here instead of coming himself.
他是怎么做父亲的?
What kind of a father is he?
比你强多了
Better than you.
万事通,你怎么会帮助这种人呢?
Wan Shi Tong, how can you be helping him?
吴纳克已经证明他是神灵真正的朋友
Unalaq has proven to be a true friend to the spirits,
神通和他差远了
unlike the Avatar.
你为什么要帮助瓦图逃走
Why would you wanna help Vaatu escape?
他会毁灭一切的
He'll destroy everything.
书上的东西不能全信
Don't believe everything you read.
为什么不跟我过来,做第一手调查呢?
Why don't you come with me so you can do some first-hand research?
毛毛腿儿
Furry-foot?
看起来好可怕
This looks scary.
你要跟我一起来吗?
Will you come with me?
这件事唯有你亲自做才行
This is something that you must do on your own.
那些后来进入灵界的人
The people who have been coming to the spirit world lately
带来了黑暗和愤怒
have brought darkness and anger,
所以这就是你现在看到的结果
so that is what you see now.
但是你的内在却存在着光明与和平
But you have light and peace inside of you.
将之释放,你就会改变周围的世界
If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
况且,看看这个小家伙
Besides, look at this little fellow.
这座山是它的家
This Mountain is his home.
你第一次看到它时都吓坏了
When you first met him, you were frightened.
但现在它还那么可怕吗?
But does he seem scary to you now?
不
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表