剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
and bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
科拉和吉诺拉进入了灵界
Korra and Jinora have entered the spirit world.
有丹增的女儿作灵界引导
With Tenzin's daughter as her spiritual guide,
科拉的任务只有一个
the Avatar has one mission:
在谐波汇聚之前关闭灵界通道
To close the spirit portal before harmonic convergence.
与此同时,吴纳克勾结上了黑暗神灵瓦图
Meanwhile, Unalaq has been working with the dark spirit Vaatu,
它曾在一万年前被初代神通万封禁
who was imprisoned by Avatar Wan 10,000 years ago.
科拉能成功关闭灵界通道
Will Korra be able to close the portal
并阻止吴纳克的致命计划吗?
and stop Unalaq from enacting his deadly plan?
第二卷 神灵篇
第十回 新的神灵时代
不敢相信居然不是我,而是我的女儿去引导科拉进入灵界
I can't believe my little girl had to guide Korra into the spirit world instead of me.
如果她有个三长两短,我绝不会原谅自己
If anything happens to her, I won't be able to forgive myself.
她很聪明
She's very smart,
而且显然与神灵有很强的联♥系♥
and she obviously has a strong connection to the spirits.
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
是啊,老爸没事就去逛两圈
Yeah, dad went all the time.
他们在那里不能用御术
They won't have their bending in there.
没办法保护自己
They'll be defenseless.
不好意思
Excuse me,
我从来就不会御术
but I've never had bending,
然而我想我不会把自己形容为“无法自保”
and I don't think I'd call myself "defenseless."
你当然不是
Of course you aren't,
因为你有你的…
because you have your, um...
积极态度
Positive attitude?
我更喜欢称之为敏锐的思维和猫一样的反应速度
I would have said acute intellect and catlike reflexes,
但是随便你吧
but whatever.
你俩为什么不去休息一下
Why don't you two get some sleep?
第一轮看护由我来
I'll take the first watch.
如果你需要人陪的话就叫醒我们
Wake us up if you need some company.
或者发生了什么灵异事件时
Or if any interesting spirity stuff happens,
比如她俩身体开始漂浮了
like their bodies start floating around
而你需要在她们飞走之前拉住她们
and you need someone to help you grab them before they fly off.
布米
Bumi.
我的意思是,我们随时可以帮忙
I'm just saying we're here if you need us.
我知道你会的
I know you are.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请快点回来吧
Please come back soon.
很美,不是吗
Isn't it beautiful?
和我靠紧点,好吗?
Just stick close to me, okay?
它们看起来漂亮
This seems nice,
但你没法预料我们什么时候会撞见黑暗神灵
but you never know when we'll run into some dark spirits.
快看
Look.
看起来就像宝石做的一样
It's like it's made of jewels.
神灵在灵界比在人界时看起来漂亮多了
The spirits are so much more beautiful in their own world than they are at home.
吉诺拉,小心
Jinora, be careful.
等等
Hold on.
给我看清楚路,你这大老粗
Watch where you're goin', you giant clod.
抱歉
Sorry.
提醒你注意,这里可是居民区
This is a residential area, in case you hadn't noticed.
你以为你是谁啊,就这样跺着过去
Who do you think you are, stomping through here like that?
我是神通
I'm the Avatar.
神通
The Avatar.
不咋样嘛
Not impressed.
我在找灵界通道
I'm trying to find the spirit portals?
我打开了一个…
I opened one...
我听说是吴纳克开的
I heard Unalaq did that.
不,是我 只不过…
No, I did, but...
好吧,如果是你开的,你怎会不知道它在哪?
well, if you opened it, how come you don't know where it is, huh?
因为那时我是在南极
B-b-because I was at the South pole.
我不相信她 离开我们的世界
I don't trust her. Get out of our world.
我们不需要你 你不属于这里
We don't need you. You don't belong here.
都给我滚开
Get away from me.
你们看到了吧
Did you guys see that?
她竟然想对我们使御术 就在我们的洞穴边上,
She tried to bend at us in our own holes.
抓住她!
Get her!
吉诺拉
Jinora!
科拉!冷静
Korra! Stay calm.
你的负能量在扰乱他们
Your energy is upsetting them.
这只会让情况更糟的
You're only making it worse.
吉诺拉
Jinora!
吉诺拉?
Jinora?
吉诺拉
Jinora.
吉诺拉
Jinora.
吉诺拉
Jinora.
科拉,你在哪?
Korra! Where are you?
有人吗?我迷路了
Hello? I'm lost.
有谁能帮帮我吗?
Can anyone help me?
毛毛腿儿,是你吗?
Furry-foot, is that you?
能再见到你真是太好了
It's so good to see you again.
你在这里变得好大呀
You're so big here.
我想你也不知道科拉在哪,是吗?
I don't suppose you know where Korra is, do you?
我们本应该去找灵界通道
We were supposed to go find the spirit portals,
但在这里我完全找不着北
but I don't know how to find anything down here.
看起来像一座壮观的树屋
It's like an awesome tree house.
等等,我在书上见过这里
Wait, I read about this place.
安昂爷爷来过
Grandpa Aang came here.
是万事通的神秘图书馆!
It's Wan Shi Tong's spirit library.
走开!
Get away!
对不起打伤你了
I'm sorry I swatted you.
你刚刚吓到我了
You just scared me.
你俩好像迷路了
You two look lost.
也许我能帮你
Maybe I can help you.
我认识你
I know you.
我和神通安昂是好朋友
I was good friends with Avatar Aang.
艾洛
Iroh.
艾洛(Iroh),前火烈国太子,号♥称平西巨龙,前白莲教长老。曾进入过灵界
《最后的气宗》灵魂人物
你好,科拉
Hello, Korra.
很高兴见到你来灵界拜访我们,科拉
I'm glad you came to visit us in the spirit world, Korra.
你来得正是时候
You came just in time.
我们正在为庆祝梅和金的婚礼举♥行♥一个小茶话会
We're having a little tea party to celebrate May-Jim's wedding.
你们两个怎么结婚啊?
How can you marry each other?
你们不是…
Aren't you...
完全不合吗?我就知道
Complete opposites? I know.
我试着抗争,但是她真的摄住了我的心
I tried to fight it, but she really grew on me.
灵界真的非常神秘
The spirit world is very mysterious,
爱情也是一样
but so is love.
随便喝点茶,吃点蛋糕吧
Help yourself to some tea and cakes.
这些是灵糕,所以你不会长胖
They are spirit cakes, so you won't gain any weight.
当然你也减不了肥啊
Of course, you won't lose any, either.
灵界的这部分倒不是那么可怕
This part of the spirit world isn't so scary.
我的茶壶
My teapot.
没错,很久很久以前,是属于你的
That's right. It was yours long, long ago.
当你还是神通万的时候
When you were Avatar Wan,
你用这壶装着光明之神拉瓦
you used it to carry the light spirit Raava around
直到你们两个融为一体
until the two of you became one.
这是我在这找到的最喜欢的东西
It's my favorite thing I've found here.
要知道当你用这个泡茶的时候
You know, when you make tea in it,
你依旧能品味到每一杯中的丝丝光明
you can still taste a little light in every cup.
哇
Wow.
我觉得我能在这里看一辈子的书
I could just stay in here forever, reading.
上一个说这话的人还在这呢
The last human who said that is still here.
翟教授(Professor Zei),生前为永固城大学历史系教授,第二卷土篇第十回出现
翟教授
Professor Zei.
我发现你还懂点历史
I see that you have some knowledge of the past,
万事通(Wan Shi Tong):通晓万事的神灵,第二卷土篇第十回出现
所以你应该知道图书馆已经禁止人类入内了
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表