剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
带大家冲出去
Get everyone out of here.
我会拖住他们
I'll hold them off.
不,求求你,有点同情心
No, please. Have mercy.
万
Wan?
你有能力又如何,你都没胆量使出来
Even when you have the power, you're afraid to use it.
告诉我参加这次叛乱的还有谁
Tell me who else was involved in the rebellion,
这样我兴许会从宽处理
And I might take mercy on you.
别想从我这套出什么
I'm not telling you anything.
既然如此,我别无选择
Then, you've left me no choice.
万,从此,你被流放了
Wan, you are hereby banished.
对,把你偷来的火还回去
Yeah! And give back the fire you stole.
不,等等
No! Wait
伟大的狮龟啊
Great Lion Turtle,
我愧不应该从你那里偷走火,也接受对我的惩罚
I am sorry for stealing the fire from you, and I accept my punishment.
但是求你了,我需要能在神灵之野里保护我自己
But please, I need to be able to protect myself in the wilds.
你将永远不能返回这座城市
Never again may you return to this city.
但我允许你保留元素之力
But I will allow you to keep the power of the element.
我赌他撑不到明天早上
Bet he doesn't last till morning
嘿,走路注意着点,人类
Hey, watch where you're stepping, human!
是谁
Who said that?
在你脚底下
Down here!
如果是我踩在你身上你会怎么想
How'd you like it if I started walking all over you?
只是一只小青蛙
you're just a little frog.
现在是谁比较小呢
who's little now?
走开,走开
Get off me! Get off me!
我的绿洲不欢迎你,人类
You are not welcome in my oasis, human.
求求你,救救我
Please, help me.
我饿得不行了,而且已经一夜未眠
I'm starving, and I haven't slept all night.
这与我何干
Not my problem.
让我过去
Let me pass.
你胆敢用火来对抗我
You dare use fire against me?
现在,给我滚远点
Now, be gone with you!
你是谁啊
And who might you be?
我是布♥什♥,灌木之神灵
I am bushy, the bush spirit.
现在我想到你的绿洲去
And I would like to enter your oasis
很好,你可以进去
Very well. You may pass.
等一下
Wait a second!
有什么东西发臭
Something stinks.
我就知道我嗅到了人类的气息
I knew I smelled a human!
哎呀,就让我进去吧,就一小会儿
Come on, let me in, just for a little while.
不行,滚回去找你的狮龟吧
No! Go back to your Lion Turtle.
相信我,我真的很想回家
Believe me, I'd love to go back home.
但是我不能回去
But I can't.
我被驱逐出来了
I was kicked out.
那太糟糕了
That's too bad.
可怜的人啊
Poor human.
不要可怜他
Don't pity him.
他就和其他的人类一样,丑陋,充满破坏性
He's just like every other human: ugly, destructive,
而且对自然丝毫不尊重
and lacking any respect for nature.
你在说谁丑陋啊,丑家伙
Who are you calling ugly, ugly?
如果你不能回到你的城市,那么你应该去找另一个
If you can't go back to your city. Then you should go live in another one.
什么?还有其他的狮龟
What? There are other Lion Turtles?
其他的狮龟,当然有
"there are other Lion Turtles?" Of course there are,
有一打呢,天哪,你们人类还蠢到家了
dozens of them! Boy, you humans are stupid too.
那么,哪条路可以通往最近的狮龟城呢
So which way to the nearest Lion Turtle ?
我认为在关你屁事谷的另一边
I think it's on the other side of none-of-your-business valley.
真有趣
Real funny.
你知道么,我不需要你的帮助了,我会自己找到的
You know what? I don't need your help. I'll find it myself.
祝你好运哦
Good luck!
没事儿的,我会把你放出来
It's okay. I'm gonna get you out of there.
终于,我们抓到了些什么,放下来
Finally, we caught something. Get it down.
都往后退
Back off.
万,你在这儿干嘛
Wan? What are you doing here?
我在拯救这只动物
I'm saving this animal.
那只动物是我们的晚餐
That animal's our dinner.
现在别挡路
Now, get out of the way.
不行
No.
救命,救命啊
He--help! Help!
走开,走开
Get 'em off! Get 'em off!
万,看来你已经黔驴技穷了
Well, looks like you're all out of tricks, Wan.
我真的很讨厌人类
I really hate humans!
不,不
No, no.
我不知道他在瞎叫唤什么
I don't know what he's screaming about.
他比以前可好看多了
He's better-looking now.
泡在这水里感觉棒极了,这里面有什么
I feel great. What's in this water?
这水有特殊的治愈能力
It has special healing properties.
谢谢
Thanks.
你对那个猎人做了什么
So what did you do to that hunter?
神灵能占领人类的身体一小段时间
Spirits are able to take over a human body for a short time.
如果我再在他体内待久一点,我会杀死他
If I stayed in there any longer, I would've killed him,
我还真考虑过呢
which I did consider.
感谢你救我一命
Thanks for saving my neck.
但是为什么你要怎么做呢
But why'd you do it?
我看见你从那些猎人手里拯救了一只猫鹿
I saw you save the cat-deer from those hunters.
我从来没有见过人类做出这样无私的举动
I've never seen such an act of selflessness from a human before.
我告诉过你我和他们不同
Told you I wasn't like the others.
的确,我之前一直低估了你,人类
Guess I underestimated you, human.
你现在要去找另一座狮龟城了吗
Are you off to find another Lion Turtle?
之前是
I was.
但是我觉得我短时间内不想再见到人了
But I think I've had enough of humans for a while.
我决定留下来,学习神灵的方式
I've decided to stay here and learn the ways of the spirits.
好棒的主意
What a great idea.
肯定会很好玩的
That'll be fun.
不,不,不,等一下
Oh, now, now, hold on.
人和神灵共处
A human living with spirits?
这事以前从没有过
It's never been done.
凡事都有第一次,不是吗
First time for everything, right?
我想我们能试一下
I guess we can try it.
我以前从来没养过人类当宠物
I've never had a human as a pet before.
我想我可以叫你臭臭
I think I'll call you "Stinky."
我的名字是万
The name is Wan.
臭臭更准确点
Stinky is more accurate.
野外出什么事了
What happened in the wilds?
其他人呢
Where are the others?
消失了,神灵掳走了他们
Gone. Spirits took them.
他们在保护万
They were protecting that kid Wan
就像是把他当作他们的一员
Like he was one of their own.
你听到了吗,万还活着呢
Did you hear that? Wan's still alive.
神龙之舞(The Dancing Dragon):御火术的原始精髓。
《最后的气宗》第三卷火篇第十三回首次出现
万使用火焰的方式前所未见
And the way Wan moves fire, It's like nothing I've ever seen.
那火焰就好像是他身体的延伸一样
He uses it like it's an extension of his body.
万证明了,拥有火的能力,人人都可以在野外生存
Wan has proven that with the power of fire, anyone can survive in the wilds.
我们不再需要在周家的统治下苟延残喘
We don't have to live under chou the elder's rules anymore.
让我们离开这里,开始新的生活,谁跟着我
So I say we leave this and start over. Who's with me?
你准备好出发了吗,穆拉
You ready to go, Mula?
你确定你要离开吗
You sure you want to leave?
是的,是时候该我周游世界,寻找其他的狮龟城了
Yes, it's time I see the rest of the world and find the other Lion Turtle cities.
臭臭,能和你成为朋友,我真的感到很骄傲
I'm proud to call you my friend, Stinky.
感谢你为我所做的一切
thank you for everything.
再见,各位
Good-bye, everyone.
我们会想念你的
We'll miss you.
两个强大的神灵在打架
The all-powerful spirits are battling.
他们会毁了整个山谷的
They're gonna wipe out the entire valley!
住手!否则你们会毁了一切的
Stop, or you'll destroy everything!
这不关你的事,人类
This doesn't concern you, human!
这关我的事,如果这会让所有动物和神灵的生命受到威胁的话
It does when the lives of spirits and animals are in danger.
如果你还算是神灵的朋友的话
If you're a friend to spirits,
那就用你的火,让我获得自♥由♥吧
Then use your fire to help me break free.
别让人类插手,这是我俩之间的事
Don't involve the human. This is between us.
求你了,救救我
Please, save me.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表