剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
They speak of the injustice that's happening in the Southern water tribe right now.
我希望他们的话
My hope is that their words
还有这部史诗般的电影
and this epic mover
会让现实中诞生一位英雄揭竿而起,拔刀相助
will inspire a real-life hero to rise up and help.
谢谢各位
Thank you again.
请看电影吧
Enjoy the show.
上回我们说到
When last we left our hero, be was captured by the evil Unalaq's dastardly pet bird.
我们的英雄被邪恶的吴纳克那卑鄙的宠物鸟抓走了
但不可思议的是,凭着口哨功夫,努笃逃走了
Amazingly, with the power of his whistling, Nuktuk escaped...
然后决心去寻求议会的帮助
And decided to seek out counsel.
谢谢你,贤者
Thank you, wise sage.
我这就去共和城请求救兵
I will travel to Republic City and seek help.
请坐
Have a seat.
我正在研究流感的解药呢
I'm just working on a cure for the common cold.
我的市民们不久再也不会受鼻塞之苦了
No longer will my citizens suffer from the sniffles.
总统先生,现在有件事比鼻塞更重要
Mr. President, there's something more important than the sniffles right now.
我需要您帮忙阻止邪恶的吴纳克
I need your help to stop the evil Unalaq.
你说帮忙?
Did you say "help"?
如果有什么东西我喜欢做,那肯定就是帮人一把了
If there is one thing I love doing, it's helping people.
The seal line seemed a bit far-fetched,
这台词虽然有点牵强
but the portrayal of this president is right on the money.
不过这位总统的形象还真像回事
我感觉这是你目前最棒的电影
I think this is your best mover yet.
我真希望信也能来看
I just wish Mako was here to see it.
我喜欢先吃瓦里牌蛋糕的上面
I like to eat the top off the varri-cake first.
我嘛就一口吞下去
I just try to shove the whole thing in my mouth at once.
我爱我们的工作
I love our job.
北方水族机器人
Northern water tribe automatons!
不要
Nooo!
努笃无法阻止吴纳克
Nuktuk cannot stop Unalaq.
必须消灭努笃
Must destroy Nuktuk.
看来你好像忘了机器人不能碰到水
Looks like you forgot that water and automatons don't mix.
不!电路无法工作了
Oh, no, circuits not working.
我们做到了
We did it!
不过等等
But wait.
朱吉在哪里
Where's Juji?
不要
Nukno!
朱吉你不能死
You can't die, Juji.
我不要亲眼看着你死啊
Not on my watch.
没事的,努笃
It's okay, Nuktuk.
至少,我曾做过
At least I got to be...
你的朋友
Your friend.
朱吉
Juji!
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
看起来你好像真的入戏了
It seems like this mover is really getting to you.
你应该知道朱吉并没有真正死了吧
You do know Juji's not really dead?
我当然知道他还好
Of course I know. Juji's fine.
当吴纳克的末日武装倒转地球磁极的时候,他复活了
He comes back to life in the end when the doomsday device shifts the polarity of the earth.
哦,剧透了
Oops. Spoiler.
不好意思
Sorry.
那你怎么了
Then what's wrong?
可能我是想念我的朋友了
I guess I just miss my friends.
我现在一帆风顺
Everything is going so well for me,
然而没有大家的陪伴,我心里空落落的
but it feels empty without everyone around.
科拉走了,信入狱了,而你
Korra's gone, Mako's in jail, you're doing...
现在忙于商务
Business lady stuff.
神通小队已经支离破碎
Team Avatar's fallen apart.
我明白
I know.
自我们相遇以来,世事变化巨大
Things have changed so much since we first met.
你怎么不进来和我一起看完这电影
Why don't you come back in and fish watching the mover with me?
你去吧
You go ahead.
我自己再待会儿
I need another minute.
这有点不对劲
That's weird.
他们是冲着总统来的
They're after the president!
你来得太迟了努笃
You're too late, Nuktuk.
很快,我的末日武装将会把这块寒冰射入地核
Soon, my doomsday device will shoot this block of ice into the earth's core,
冰冻整个世界
freezing the entire planet.
而我,将会成为冰雪世界的主宰
And I will be the ruler of ice earth!
我不这样认为
I don't think so.
我不这样认为
I don't think so.
总统先生,退到后面
Mr. President, get back!
我是来救你的
I'm here to help.
看来你们已经无路可走了
Looks like there's nowhere to go.
立刻联♥系♥后援,保护总统
Secure the president and call for backup immediately!
博林(努笃)小心
Nuktuk, Bolin, look out!
这简直难以置信
This is unbelievable!
波林同时御着两叠全部的土盘
Bolin is bending two full stacks of earth discs at once,
这在平时是犯规的
which would normally be illegal.
不过,他正在独力和三名水宗对抗
But then again, he's fighting three waterbenders,
所以还管他什么规定
so all rules are out the window.
告诉我是谁指使你的
Tell me who sent you!
是法力克,请不要伤害我,努笃
It was Varrick. Please don't hurt me, Nuktuk!
我想我们该跑路了
I think this is our cue to exit.
你以为你还去得了哪里
Where do you think you're going?
击倒
It's a knockout!
他们撤退了
They're falling back.
法力克的计划是绑♥架♥你然后把帐算到北极水族头上
Varrick's plan was to kidnap you and blame it on the north.
那样,共和城将别无选择,只能与南方并肩作战
Then Republic City would have no choice but to join the war on the side of the South.
我不敢相信法力克居然能做出这种事
I can't believe Varrick would do something like this,
而且竟然没人识破他的诡计
and no one saw it coming.
事实上有人识破了
Actually, someone did.
还记得信吗
Remember Mako?
你有一名很好的警员
You've got a great officer on your hands.
他是最棒的警官之一
He's one of the best.
我不敢相信,我的男友在现实生活中竟然也是英雄
I can't believe my boyfriend is a real-life hero.
男友?
Boyfriend?
等等,我想你说过我们不是一对
Wait, stop. I thought you said we weren't a couple.
你真是和那堆石头一样木讷,我们当然是一对
You really are as dumb as those rocks. Of course we're a couple.
博林你救下了总统
Bolin, you saved the president.
而且你证明了信的清白
And you proved Mako was right all along.
我们得告诉他事情经过
We have to go tell him what happened.
是啊
Yeah.
噢,你是说现在吗?
Oh, you meant right now.
莱科总统
President Raiko...
神通科拉,怎么了
Avatar Korra, what's wrong?
先生,我知道我之前就已经向您提过请求
Sir, I know I've asked for your help before,
但是现在情况不同
but things have changed.
吴纳克不止想要占领水族
Unalaq doesn't just want to take over the South anymore.
他还想要毁灭整个世界
He wants to destroy the whole world.
吴纳克要毁灭世界?
Unalaq is gonna destroy the world?
他真有末日武装吗?
He really does have a doomsday device?
他准备在几天后的谐波汇聚时
He's trying to release a powerful dark spirit
释放一只强大的黑暗神灵
during harmonic convergence, which is only a few days away.
如果他成功了
If he succeeds,
我们现在认识的世界就完了
the world as we know it is over.
先生,我们急需你的帮助
Sir, we desperately need your help.
很抱歉科拉,我依旧只能说不
I'm sorry, Korra, but my answer is still no.
我的女儿和很多其他人已经命悬一线了
There are lives on the line! And my daughter is one of them.
莱科,我必须请你三思
Raiko, you must reconsider.
我知道很多人有性命危险
I'm aware that lives are on the line,
这也是我的部队一直得留在这里的原因
and that's precisely why my troops are staying here.
如果这个世界如你们所说将要陷入混乱
If the world is going to be thrown into chaos, like you claim,
我需要保护我的人♥民♥
I need to protect my citizens.
非常抱歉
I'm sorry.
先生,努笃需要你的帮助
Sir. Nuktuk needs your help.
我知道你喜欢帮助别人
I know you love helping people.
孩子,我感谢你救了我的命,你的作品也很喜欢
Son, I appreciate you saving my life, and I'm a big fan of your work,
但是我意已决
but my decision is final.
我真不该救他
I never should have saved that guy.
你们需要帮助的话,有我在
If you guys need help, I'm here for you.
嗯,我也在
Yeah, me too.
谢谢,能再次与你们相聚真好
Thank you. It's so good to see you guys again.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表