剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
好的米罗
All right, Meelo.
作为驯兽师,首先要树立威信
The first thing you need to do as a trainer is establish dominance.
别忘记你才是老大
You are in charge. Never forget that.
现在叫百奇过来
Now call Poki.
百奇,到这儿来
Poki, come here.
百奇
Poki
百奇,不要
Poki, no!
米罗,你在奖励他的坏行为
Meelo, You're rewarding him for bad behavior.
但是他弄得我好痒痒
But he's tickling me.
你不能让他在你床上睡
You can't let him nap in the bed with you.
你才是狐猴老大
You are the alpha lemur.
它必须睡地板
He has to sleep on the floor.
我知道这样很难接受
I know it's hard,
但是这才是正确的方式
but it's for the best.
不,百奇,这是我的床
No, Poki. This is my bed.
你该睡地板
You sleep on the floor.
做狐猴老大真是孤独啊
Being alpha lemur is lonely.
我能理解
I know.
你居然让这次文化中心的恐怖袭击发生在你眼皮底下
How did this cultural center attack happen right under your nose?
而且你竟然没抓到那个肇事的北方人
And why haven't you arrested the northerners responsible?
我们正在努力,先生
We're working on it, sir.
那就更加努力点
Well, work harder.
如果你再不快点给我结果,我就只能另请高明
If you don't get any results soon, I'm going to find someone who can.
我找到袭击案的突破点了
I got a break in the bombing case.
我在现场看到的那个人的身份已经查到了
I I.D.'d the guy I saw at the scene.
太好了,芽衣子
That's great, Meiko.
Mako(まこ)本来就是适合女孩的名字,现在叫Meiko(めいこ)
嗯,你最好马上告知北方警长
Yeah, you better run that in to Beifong right now.
你确定
You think?
对,你会成为英雄的
Sure. You're gonna be a hero.
小小的一个新人警♥察♥真是胆大包天
What makes a rookie beat cop
居然以为他能打断我和总统的谈话
think he can interrupt my meeting with the president?
对不起…我发现了一些恐怖袭击的线索
I'm sorry. I just--um, I found something out about the bombing.
那还不快去跟卢和冈汇报,你这个笨蛋!滚出去
Well, give it to Lu and Gang, you moron. Now get out!
对不起?她很忙吗
Sorry. Was she busy?
这个人就是爆♥炸♥前从大楼鬼鬼祟祟溜出去的家伙
This is the guy I saw sneaking out of the building right before the explosions.
他是“火神会”的成员
He's a member of the Agni-Kais.
火神祭(Agni Kai):火烈国节日活动,有时可作为决斗。Agni是印度火神,Kai在日语中有集♥会♥的意思
一定有人收买♥♥了他使这件事看上去是北方部族所为
Someone must have hired him to make it look like northerners attacked the cultural center.
在我在现场发现的那个遥控器上有什么发现吗
Did you learn anything about that remote control I found at the scene?
那里一定有找到元凶的线索
That's gotta be the key to finding out who's really responsible.
孩子,就是北方部落发动的袭击,懂了吗
Listen, kid, it was the northern water tribe, okay?
对,省省吧,超级警♥察♥
Yeah, give it a rest, super cop.
我听了许多关于你的事迹
I've heard good things about you.
你作为新人却多次沉重地打击了黑社会势力
You've made some big triad busts for a rookie.
信和博林出生不久父母双亡,被三合会收养,唆使他们做坏事。
神灵篇播放前,有三集《都市暗影》,讲述的正是他们兄弟在三合会的故事。
谢谢,先生
Thank you, sir.
而且,你还和神通交往着吧
And you're dating the Avatar, right?
对,先生
Yes, sir.
我担心她会轻信法力克的谗言
I'm concerned that she might be getting some bad advice from Varrick.
你没听说他们有什么妨害共和城安全的勾当吧
You wouldn't happen to know if they're plotting anything
that might compromise the security of republic city,
没有吧,警官
Would you, officer?
提醒你一下,你发过誓
Let me remind you that you've sworn an oath.
无论什么,你首先是执法人员
You're a man of the law before anything else.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
那好
Well,
继续努力
keep up the good work.
等等
Wait.
有些事情我想你得知道
There's something you should know.
谢谢你接见我,艾洛将军
Thank you for seeing me, General Iroh.
艾洛(Iroh),前作祖寇(Zuko)之孙。
与祖寇的叔叔艾洛同名。前作艾洛前两册的声优正是岩松信
我能帮上什么吗
What can I do?
南方需要武装支持,不然很快就会被吴纳克赶尽杀绝
The south needs military support before Unalaq wipes them out completely,
但是总统就是不肯下命令
But the president is refusing to give the order.
于是我决定直接来找你
So I decided to come to you directly.
明白了
I see.
那么
Well,
假设我带舰队要到南极进行一些例行“演习”
suppose I were to take the fleet south on some routine training maneuvers.
然后我们“意外”地冲入北方舰队的封锁
And let's say we were to accidentally run into a hostile northern blockade.
接着我们没得选择只得自卫,不是吗
We'd have no choice but to defend ourselves, wouldn't we?
是啊
I guess you wouldn't.
谢谢
Thank you.
交换战争往事,对吧
Swapping old war stories?
总统先生
Mr. President.
没有指挥官的命令
I hope you're not planning to take any military action
你不会擅自调兵吧
without an order from your commander in chief.
当然不会,先生
Of course not, sir.
很好
Good,
在得到我的准许前,若有一艘舰艇擅自离港
because if a single vessel leaves this harbor without my say-so,
我就把你送上军事法庭
you'll be court-martialed.
听明白了吗
Am I clear?
一清二楚,先生
Crystal, sir.
你的行为已经到了造♥反♥暴♥动♥的边缘
Your activities here are bordering on insurrection.
神通没有权利指挥共和城的舰队
The Avatar does not command the military of the republic.
不要再和我耍阴招
Don't go behind my back again.
记住你说的话,艾洛将军
As you were, General Iroh.
我恨死那家伙了
I hate that guy!
对不起,我已经被束住手脚
I'm sorry. My hands are officially tied.
我理解
I understand.
还是谢谢了
Thanks anyway.
但你可以告诉火烈王
But you should talk to the Fire Lord.
我的母亲和祖父,一直都对神通
My mother and grandfather have always been good friends to the avatar
指的是祖寇和他女儿,祖寇是少数的前作存活人物
还有南极水族友好
and the southern water tribe.
我确定他们会帮忙的
I'm sure they'll be willing to help.
谢谢将军
Thank you, general.
在南极穿成这样会不会冻僵啊
Wouldn't I be cold wearing this outfit in the snow?
努笃不会冷的
Nuktuk is never cold.
嘿~小姜
Hey, Ginger.
怎么样
How about that, huh?
这是最新的“法力克式发线处理”产品
It's the latest product in my Varri-manageable hair line:
瓦里染发剂
Varri-dye!
吴纳克绑♥架♥她的情节之前
We get some shots of her using it
我们拍几个她使用这产品的镜头
before unalaq kidnaps her,
我保证一周之内,我们就能卖♥♥出一百万份
I guarantee we sell a million cases week one.
博林,我走的时候,帮我照看一下纳咖
Bolin, I need you to watch naga while I'm gone.
你要去哪
Where you going?
火烈国
The Fire Nation.
我试着拉拢他们帮助南极
I'm going to try to get them to help the south.
我需要一艘船
I need a boat.
艾洛将军那怎么了
What happened with General Iroh?
他本来都要帮我们了,然后莱科总统出现了
He was going to help, but then president Raiko showed up.
肯定有人告诉了总统
Someone must have tipped him off,
但我不明白,除了我们和麻美别人都不知道这事
But I can't figure it out. No one knew about it except for us and Asami.
还有信
And Mako.
信
Mako?
怎么
What?
信绝不可能说出去
There's no way Mako would have told.
对吧
Right?
百奇,坐下
Poki, sit.
翻个身
roll over.
真棒
good boy.
干得好,米罗
Well done, Meelo.
我就知道你能训练好百奇的
I knew you could learn to train Poki.
不只是百奇
Not just Poki
我能训练所有的狐猴
I trained all the lemurs.
看
Watch.
我教出一个怪物
I've created a monster.
额
Uh,
可能我们该暂时忘掉这些训练准则了吧
maybe we should forget about all this training discipline for now.
你和百奇好好玩玩怎么样
Why don't you and Poki just have fun and play?
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表