剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
我觉得这应该是遥控引爆器
I think it's a remote detonator.
当时太黑了,什么也看不清
It was too dark to see anything.
信
Mako!
局长 我不认为袭击的人来自北方水族部落
Chief, I don't think the people who attacked were northern water tribe.
他们当然是北方水族部落的 他们用的是御水术
Of course they were northern water tribe. They were waterbending.
这是袭击者其中的一个吗
Was this one of the guys who attacked?
不是吧 我认不出来
No, I don't recognize him.
哦 真尴尬
Oh, that's embarrassing.
干的不错啊菜鸟
Nice try, rookie.
信,出去
Mako, leave.
就现在
Now.
所有人好样的
Great work, everybody.
对美髯二重唱来说 又是一个一目了然的案子
Another open and shut case for the dynamic mustachioed duo!
等等,我觉得信好像掌握了重要线索
Wait, I think Mako might be onto something.
局长,我知道短时间很难解决
Chief, I know it's a long shot,
但是我想到了一个抓住他们的办法
but I have an idea how we can catch these guys.
我们都来听听菜鸟的建议吧
Yeah, let's all listen to the rookie.
他比你们干的好多了
He's doing a better job than you.
有人饿了吗
Who's hungry?
够了
Enough!
我不想听你那愚蠢的菜鸟主意了
I don't want to hear your lame-brained rookie ideas.
你只是个巡警 不是警探
You're a beat cop, not a detective.
回大街上给我工作去
Now hit the street and do your job!
卢和冈都是白♥痴♥
Lu and Gang are idiots.
我讨厌他们还有他们那二♥逼♥的胡子
I hate them and their stupid mustaches.
别理他们了
Forget them.
你有什么想法
What's this idea of yours?
设个圈套
A sting operation.
我觉得我们可以开一艘诱饵船
I was thinking we'd set up a bait ship,
开到公海 然后抓住袭击者
take it out into the open ocean, and capture whoever attacks it.
我们行动吧
Let's do it.
没那么简单
It's not that easy.
这个主意需要警方配合 但是北方已经说了不行
For the plan to work, we need the police, and Beifong already said no.
我们可以自己来
We can make it work,
就我们俩
just the two of us.
我不确定
I don't know.
我不想在北方后面搞暗箱操作
I don't want to go behind Beifong's back.
被她发现的话我可能会被踢出警队
If she finds out, I could get kicked off the force.
信 我需要你的帮忙
Mako, I need your help.
我母亲过世了
My mom is gone.
我父亲在监狱
My dad is in jail.
我家留给我的 只剩未来实业了
Future industries is all I have left of my family.
我很想帮你
I want to help you,
但是两个人远远不够
but this is more than a two-person job.
首先,我们需要一艘船
First of all, we'd need a ship.
你们要船
You need a ship?
我刚好就有
I got a ship.
不管你们有什么计划我都要参加 我就爱参与计划
I want in on whatever you're talking about. I love being in on plans.
你知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better.
太好了,我就喜欢被蒙在鼓里
Perfect! I love not knowing things.
好了,我加入了
All right, I'm in.
我们去抓捕那些人吧
Let's get these guys.
船上已经装满了假的货箱
The ship's all loaded with the dummy crates.
开始圈套行动吧
Let's get this sting operation going.
还不够
Not yet.
我们还需要一些帮手
We need some extra manpower.
科拉怎么样
What about Korra?
有谁能比神通更强大
No better muscle than the avatar.
对 额
Right, uh...
科拉
Korra.
呃 其实 她 她现在不在城里
Yeah, actually, she's, um-- she's out of town right now.
你们俩还好吧
Everything okay with you two?
恩 别指望科拉了
Yeah, yeah. Forget about Korra.
我去找博林
I'll go talk to Bolin.
嘿!信!感觉如何
Hey, Mako, what do you think?
我稍微重新装♥修♥了一下
I did a little redecorating.
终于知道了 原来做明星的好处之一就是钱多
It turns out that one of the perks of being a star--you get lots of cash.
这是你的石雕像么
Is this a marble statue of you?
它同时也是个帽架
It's also a hat rack.
我们连帽子都没有
We don't even have hats.
那是因为我们从没有过帽架
That's because we've never had a hat rack.
现在终于有了
And now we do.
信你看起来压力很大
Mako, you seem stressed.
我觉得你需要好好泡一泡
I think you need to take a little dipity dip.
我没时间泡澡了,懂吗
I don't have time to take a dipity dip, okay?
我需要你帮我追查是谁在攻击运输船
I'm trying to catch whoever's been attacking the shipments, and I need your help.
你需要我的帮助
You need my help?
不知道耶,我好像有点忙
I don't know. I'm kinda busy.
你正泡在热水盆里
You're sitting in a hot tub.
我正忙着维护设备呢
I'm maintaining my instrument.
作为一个演员 我的身体就是我的工作设备
As an actor, my body is my instrument.
你到底帮不帮
Are you gonna help or not?
想来 以前我需要帮助的时候
You know, I recall a time when I needed your help,
你却总告诉我去干点正事
and you basically told me to get a life.
所以你是不愿意了
So that's a no.
那你让我怎么办
What am I supposed to do now?
我不知道,信,自己想办法吧
I don't know, Mako. Figure it out.
记得吗?你曾这样对我说过
Remember? That's what you said to me.
很让人难过 不是吗
Hurts, doesn't it?
我的设备
My instrument!
你确定这样好吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
不
No
但这是我们最后的希望了
but it's our last resort
嘿 信
Hey, Mako.
不管你以为我们在干什么
Whatever you think we did,
我们确实啥都没干
we didn't do it.
我不是为了警务而来的
I'm not here on police business.
我在进行一项黑市交易
I'm running an off-the-books operation,
我想三合会可能想分一杯羹
and I thought the triple threats might want a piece of the action.
多大的一杯羹
How big a piece?
看起来
So
法制先生好像在向我们求助呀
Mr. Law and Order needs our help, huh?
对三合会有什么好处呢
What's in it for the triple threats?
我和神通是朋友
I am personal friends with the avatar.
我也许能说服她恢复滑头老沈的御术
I might be able to convince her to give Shady Shin his bending back.
滑头老沈(Shady Shin),犯罪组织三合会(Triple Threat Triad)的水宗
《都市暗影》里强迫信和波林兄弟收赌资,第一册气篇第三集被阿蒙夺走御术
我觉得这挺不错,老大
Sounds good to me, boss.
那我们其他人呢
What about the rest of us?
我有很多全新的汽车,而且还是顶级货
I've got vehicles, all brand-new and top of the line.
只要你们愿意帮忙 就是你们的了
They can be yours if you help.
我想我们同意交易了
I think we got ourselves a deal.
毒蛇(Viper):三合会水宗、领导人,第一册气篇第一集就被科拉打晕送进监狱
前任霹雳佐特(Lightning Bolt Zolt)被阿蒙夺走御术后,由他继续领导三合会
已经到了袭击发生的区域了
This is right around the area where the attacks happened.
请提高警惕 保持安静
So keep your eyes peeled, and stay quiet.
完全同意 保持安静 闭上嘴巴 一言不发
I agree. Keep quiet, mouth zipped, don't say a word.
平二指("Two Toed" Ping):三合会火宗,第一册气篇被科拉打晕送进监狱
这正是伏击的要点
That's the best thing to do when you're trying to ambush somebody,
就像我们现在一样 其实我每次伏击都会这样
which is what we're doing here, and it's basically what I'm always doing.
毕竟我是个黑帮嘛
I mean, I am a gangster, after all, and--
平二指!拜托
Two Toed Ping, please.
哦 好吧
Oh, right.
和神通约会感觉咋样
So what's it like dating the avatar?
说吧 信 我真的很好奇耶
Come on, Mako, I gotta know.
平 给我专心点
Ping, stay focused!
啥 这会有什么奇怪的
What? Why are you so weird about it?
如果是我在和神通约会我也会告诉你的
If I was dating the avatar, I'd tell you all about it.
没什么好说的
There's nothing to know.
我跟她分手了
I broke up with her.
你分手了
You broke up?
什么时候
When?
为什么没告诉过我
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表