剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
and bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
科拉恢复了她的记忆
Korra has regained her memory!
通过与初代神通连接
By connecting with the original Avatar,
科拉知道了要阻止吴纳克
Korra learned that to stop Unalaq
她必须在一周后的谐波汇聚之前关闭灵界通道
she must close the spirit portal before harmonic convergence, which is only weeks away!
与此同时,法力克把博林捧成了电影明星
Meanwhile, Varrick has made Bolin into a mover star
并拯救了麻美的公♥司♥
and saved Asami's company.
只有信怀疑法力克图谋不轨
Mako is the only one who suspects that Varrick is up to no good,
但他能找到证据吗?
but can he prove it?
第二卷 神灵篇
第九回 灵界引导
抓到你了
Gotcha!
毛毛腿儿,快回来
Furry-foot, come back.
吉诺拉,原来你在这
Jinora, there you are.
走吧,大家都在等着你
Come on, everyone's waiting.
你在和谁玩吗?
Were you playing with someone?
呃,只是一些幻想出来的小伙伴而已
Oh, just some imaginary friends.
别再瞎吹了
Stop telling lies.
是真的
It's true!
我曾经在丢石头比赛里打败过一个土宗
I once beat an earthbender in a rock-throwing contest!
我还有奖杯能证明呢
I have the trophy to prove it.
好了,准备好来一趟令人激动的东气和寺之旅了吗?
All right, who's ready for an exciting tour of the eastern air temple?
今天要参观的可不少
We've got a lot to see today
包括古雕像 古花♥园♥
including ancient statues, ancient gardens,
还有古代气宗的冥想禅室
and the meditation hall used by ancient airbenders.
好吧
Yay.
老东西
Old things.
科拉
Korra?
科拉
Korra!
耶,科拉回来了
Yay, Korra. Korra's back.
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
你是怎么找到我们的?
And how did you know where to find us?
丹增的行程表啊
Tenzin's itinerary.
离开共和城之前,我们就研究了一百遍了
We went over it like a hundred times before we left Republic City.
看到没?这就是为什么计划很重要
See? This is why schedules are important.
又见到你们大家真是太好了
It's so great to see you all again.
我们也很高兴见到你
It's great to see you too,
但是你为什么没在南极训练呢?
but why aren't you training at the South pole?
等等,你不知道发生内战了吗
Wait, you don't know about the civil war?
什么?
What?
不知道
No.
自从开始度假后,我们就没和外界联♥系♥过
We've been out of touch with the outside world since we started our vacation.
都是丹增的主意
Tenzin's idea.
发生了什么?
What happened?
太多了
So much.
我都不知道从哪开始说了
I don't know where to start.
把一切都告诉我们吧
Just tell us everything!
一切?
Everything?
好吧
Okay.
我打开了南极的灵界通道
I opened a spirit portal at the South pole,
但发现原来吴纳克是个坏人,而且他想掌控南方
but then Unalaq turned out to be a bad guy and wanted to take control of the South,
所以貌似我就发动了内战
so I sort of started a civil war,
然后我去寻找帮助,却被堂妹堂弟攻击了
but when I went to find some help, I was attacked by my cousins
然后又被巨型黑暗神灵攻击了,接着又失忆了
and then by a giant, dark spirit, and then I forgot who I was,
然后又见到了初代神通
and then I met the first Avatar,
然后我才意识到我一开始就不应该打开通道
and then I realized I shouldn't have opened the portal in the first place,
所以现在我得再去把它关上!
and now I need to close it again!
我就知道会这样
I knew this would happen.
所以神通万把黑暗神灵瓦图囚禁在了灵界?
So Avatar Wan imprisoned this dark spirit Vaatu in the spirit world?
对,现在我怀疑叔叔正想办法放他出来
Yes, and now I think my Uncle is trying to free him.
我早知道吴纳克渴望权力
I knew Unalaq was hungry for power
但从没想到他竟然会做到这种地步
but never realized how far he would go to get it.
都怪我
This is all my fault.
不,不要责怪你自己
No, don't blame yourself.
这都是吴纳克的行为
This is Unalaq's doing.
如今我们得趁他造成更大损失之前,尽力挽回一切
Now, we must focus on setting things right before he can do any more damage.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以
So
你要去关掉南极通道?
you need to close the Southern portal,
但如果吴纳克的军队控制了南方,我们怎么才能接近它呢?
but if Unalaq's army controls the South, how are we going to get to it?
我想过了
I thought about that.
关闭通道最好的办法就是从内部下手
My best chance to close the portal is from the inside.
我必须要进入灵界
I have to enter the spirit world.
灵界之旅
A journey to the spirit world.
我多年的精神修♥炼♥就是为这一刻做准备
All my years of spiritual training have prepared me for this moment.
我会帮助你的
I will help you.
今天,我们就进入灵界
Today, we enter the spirit world.
父亲,我们来这里干什么?
Father, what are we doing here?
你们是来解决因为追捕神通失败而引起的麻烦的
You're here to straighten out the mess you caused when you failed to capture the Avatar.
告诉过你了,不是我们的错
I told you, it wasn't our fault.
你是对的
You're right.
是我的错,我不该信任你们
It was my fault for trusting you.
谐波汇聚将至
Harmonic convergence is almost upon us.
这是我改变世界的大好时机
This is my opportunity to change the world.
我们会补偿你的,父亲
We'll make it up to you, father
很好
Good,
因为我正需要你们帮忙来打开北极通道
because I'll need your help to open the northern portal.
我以为只有神通可以做到
I thought only the Avatar could do it.
我相信还有一个办法
I believe there is another way.
这边走
This way.
这就是了
There it is:
北极通道
The northern portal.
Cut!
卡
搞定,大家的午餐时间到了
Okay, that's lunch, everyone.
喂? 有人吗?
Hello? Anyone?
努笃还一个人在这挂着呢
Nuktuk's still up here, all alone.
麻美,嘿,你来这里干嘛?
Asami! Hey, what are you doing here?
法力克邀请我来参观拍摄工作
Varrick invited me to watch some of the filming.
你正在拍摄中吗?
Are you filming right now?
现在?没啊
Right now? Nope.
我们,呃,现在是午餐时间
We're, uh...We're at lunch.
麻美,你在这儿啊
Asami, there you are.
看到博林了吗?
Is Bolin around?
在上面呢
Up here.
正好,我有话对你们俩说
Good. I've got something to tell you both.
我不该再亲自做特技动作了
I got to stop doing my own stunts.
我找出盗窃未来实业的元凶了
I found out who's been stealing from future industries:
是法力克
Varrick.
什么?不可能
What? No.
他攻击他自己的船?
He attacked his own ship?
没错!
Yes!
都是障眼法而已
It was a ploy.
他希望共和城能开战
He wants Republic City to go to war,
而且他想掌控最能从战争中获利的行业
and he wants control of the businesses that stand to profit the most from it.
目前他已经掌握了所有的航运
He already had all the shipping.
接下来,他需要的只有未来实业公♥司♥了
All he needed was future industries.
法力克帮忙拯救了未来实业公♥司♥
Varrick helped save Future Industries.
他现在是我的商业伙伴了,不是什么邪恶主脑
He's my business partner now, not an evil mastermind.
信,你看起来太过于紧张了
Mako, you seem stressed.
我就是很紧张呢!
I am stressed!
看吧,这就是我为什么要搬出去
See, this is why I had to move out.
你们没有住在一起了?
You guys aren't living together anymore?
没
Nope.
已经到了我这只鹰隼展翅翱翔的时候了
It was time for this eagle-hawk to spread his wings and fly.
看来你这周的事挺多
Sounds like you've had a pretty busy week.
也许你只是需要放松一下
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表