剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth...
火烈
Fire...
气和
Air...
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
and bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
一万年过去,谐波汇聚再次到来
After 10,000 years, harmonic convergence is here again,
黑暗神灵瓦图突破牢狱
and the dark spirit Vaatu is free.
丹增、布米和凯娅
Tenzin, Bumi, and Kya
进入灵界拯救吉诺拉的魂魄
have entered the portal to rescue Jinora's spirit.
麻美离队,把托纳克带到安全地带
Asami split from the group and took the injured Tonraq to safety.
所以,只有信、博林和科拉
So it's up to Korra, Mako, and Bolin to stop Unalaq
才能阻止吴纳克和瓦图合体成为逆神通
before he fuses with Vaatu and becomes a dark Avatar.
第二卷 神灵篇
第十三回 黑暗降临
拉瓦,什么也挡不了这一刻来临了
Raava, nothing could stop this moment.
谐波汇聚再一次发生在我们面前
Harmonic convergence is upon us again.
我绝不会让你和吴纳克合体
I'm not going to let you fuse with Unalaq.
你将继续被封印
You're going right back in that prison.
不要让吴纳克回到灵界
Don't let Unalaq back in the spirit world!
交给我们了
We're on it!
吉诺拉
Jinora.
吉诺拉的灵魂哟,你听得到吗
Jinora's spirit, do you hear me?
我是你伯伯布米
It's your Uncle Bumi.
这样没用
Ah, this isn't working.
一边在灵界乱窜一边呼喊吉诺拉,是找不到她的
We can't just randomly wander the spirit world, call out for Jinora, and expect to find her!
我们只要按追踪的步骤来就行了
We just need to employ the simple rules of tracking.
首先我们确定她的脚印的位置
First we locate her footprints...
然后跟着走
Then we follow them.
难道你知道神灵的脚印长什么样?
Do you even know what spirit footprints look like?
神灵能留下脚印吗?
Do spirits even leave footprints?
现实点吧,你的追踪能力在灵界是没用的
Face it, your tracking skills won't work in the spirit world.
我试试这个
Let me try something.
吉诺拉在那边
Jinora is over there.
我能感到那边有强大的灵力传过来
I feel a lot of spiritual energy coming from that direction.
可我们就在灵界里
We're in the spirit world.
灵力到处都是
There's spiritual energy in every direction!
够了
Enough!
只靠我们是做不成的
We can't do this by ourselves.
我们需要灵界引导
We need a spirit guide.
看那儿
There!
您好,神灵
Spirit, hello.
很抱歉打扰了您,但我需要您相助
I'm sorry to disturb you, but I am in need of your assistance.
你竟敢吵醒我,凡人?
You dare wake me, human?
擅闯灵界的凡人
Humans in the spirit world
只一处归宿
belong in one place only!
看来这也不成
Well, that didn't work.
这回我们在哪儿
Now where are we?
我们彻底迷路了
We're completely lost.
不!
No!
不知道我们有没有赢的希望
I don't know if we can win this fight.
我们不用打赢
We don't need to win.
只要阻止吴纳克回到灵界就行
We just need to stop Unalaq from getting back in the spirit world.
我们这是在兜圈子
We're walking in circles!
那个灵菇我都看见五回了
I've seen that same spirit mushroom five times!
那才不是同一个灵菇
That's not the same mushroom.
我就是
Yes, I am.
你看连它都知道我们迷路了
See? Even it knows we're lost.
好啊,你宁可信蘑菇也不信你大哥?
Oh, sure, listen to a fungus over your own brother.
那是什么?
What's that?
蘑菇,刚刚是你吗?
Mushroom, is that you?
不,不是我
Nope. Wasn't me.
艾洛?怎么…会…
Iroh? How... Where...
好久不见
It's been so long.
快有四十年了
Almost 40 years.
很高兴能和你重逢
It's nice to see you again.
你怎么知道我们在这里
How did you know we were here?
我的朋友狐仙告诉我,你们迷路了
My friendly spirit fox told me you were lost.
我来给你们指一指出路吧
I came to show you the way out.
艾洛,多谢你,但是我们不是要找出路
Iroh, we are grateful, but we're not looking for the way out...
我们在找我的女儿
we're looking for my daughter.
真是遗憾,但是你们不应该留在这
I'm sorry to hear that, but you shouldn't be here.
瓦图已经逃走了,黑暗就要降临了
Vaatu has escaped, and darkness threatens to take over.
除非找到吉诺拉,我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until I find Jinora.
我能理解,但我恳请你们多加小心
I understand. But I beg you to be careful.
要是你们太深入灵界
If you travel too deep into the spirit world,
最终到达的地方,恐怕只有迷失者才找得到了
you could end up in a place where only the lost will ever find you.
只有迷失者才能找到的地方
A place where only the lost can find you...
对了!
That's it!
我知道去哪里找吉诺拉了!
I know where to find Jinora!
我要再把你封印一万年,瓦图
I'm locking you away for another 10,000 years, Vaatu!
吴纳克?
Unalaq?
你在不在?
Are you out there?
他是跑回家了么
He must have gone home?
你好啊,我的小龟鸭
Hello, my feeble turtle-duck.
这回别让他们跑了
Don't let them escape this time.
你确定这是找到吉诺拉的最好办法?
Are you sure this is the best way to find Jinora?
相信我吧
Trust me.
喂!你,神灵!起来!
Hey, you, spirit... wake up!
又是你?!
You again?
我还以为我们会被投入大牢里
I thought we were going to be taken to a prison.
可这里和大牢没两样
This is a prison.
欢迎光临迷魂雾
Welcome to the fog of lost souls.
你们再也逃不出去了
You will never escape.
站住
Stop!
不好
No!
我们融为一体了
We are now one.
如今神灵和凡人的新纪♥元♥开始了
Now a new era for spirits and humans will begin,
作为新的神通,我会统领他们
and I will lead them all as the new Avatar.
我是原来的神通,我说我的时代还没有结束
Well, I'm the old Avatar, and my era's not over yet.
这算什么大牢,没有铁栅栏也没有高墙
What kind of prison doesn't have any bars or walls?
我们大可以走出去
We could walk right out of here.
迷魂雾是给凡人魂魄的监牢
The fog of lost souls is a spirit prison for humans.
我曾经在古书上读到过
I read about it in an ancient text.
这雾,其实是一个神灵
The fog is actually a spirit...
它会侵蚀你的心智,慢慢让你发疯
That infects your mind and slowly drives you mad,
把你困住,困在最黑暗的记忆里
imprisoning you in your own darkest memories.
我们会被困在这里多久?
How long can you be trapped in here?
我乃征服者赵
I am Zhao the Conqueror!
赵(Zhao):《最后的气宗》第一卷水篇第三回首次出现,水篇的主要敌人
水篇第二十回屠月,但最终被海神带走
我乃屠月者
I am the Moonslayer!
我一定要抓住神通
I will capture the Avatar!
我乃征服者赵
I am Zhao the Conqueror!
我乃屠月者
I am the Moonslayer!
我一定要抓住神通
I will capture the Avatar!
但愿我们不会和那边那家伙关一样久
Hopefully we're not trapped in here as long as that guy.
你…
You!
就是你
You're him!
你是最后的气宗
The last airbender!
啊!不!你放手
Ah! No! Get off me!
你长大了,可我一样能战胜你
You've grown... But I will still defeat you!
回来啊,神通,跟我较量
Come back, Avatar! Face me!
我乃征服者赵,我一定要抓住你
I am Zhao the Conqueror! I will capture you!
胜利是属于我的
Victory will be mine!
如果我们在一起,我们就能找到吉诺拉
If we stay together, we'll find Jinora
然后逃出这团雾
and make it out of this fog.
放弃吧
Give in.
你的时代,结束了
Your time is over.
科拉,战斗还没有结束
Korra, this fight is not over.
拉瓦…
Raava...
瓦图是赢不了的
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表