剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
I was asleep in my chambers when the rebels attacked.
他们抓走了我
They overpowered me,
然后我唯一的记忆就是
and the next thing I remember
我被神通科拉救起的时候躺在雪地里
was waking up in the snow after Avatar Korra had saved me.
根据吴纳克的证词
According to Unalaq's testimony,
你曾出席了一次会议,会议上法力克试图煽动内乱
you attended a meeting where Varrick tried to incite a civil war.
情况可属实
Is that true?
是的
Yes.
那这些人可曾参加了那次会议
And were these men present at that meeting?
是的,但是
Well, yes, but...
那次会议具体是在什么地方进行的
and where exactly did this meeting take place?
异议
Objection!
肃静!
Quiet down out there!
我再问你一次
I'll ask you one more time.
那次会议是在什么地方进行的
Where did the meeting happen?
我父母的住处
My parents' house.
那么,谁领导了那次会议
And who led this meeting?
法官大人,我是否可以
Your honor, if I may...
可以如何
May what?
是否可以....申诉审判无效
May I... Declare a mistrial?
坐下
Sit down.
是法力克和你父亲领导了那次会议,对吧
Varrick and your father led the meeting, didn't they?
我父母是无辜的
My parents are innocent!
我已经得到了所需的证词
I've heard all I need to.
我很快会回来,宣布判决结果
I'll return shortly with my decision.
嘿,爱丝卡
Hey there, Eska!
我在想,我们能否谈一下
I was wondering if we could talk.
我授予你随意说话的权利
I grant you permission to speak freely.
哦,好的,
Oh, good because
我想,我该对你诚实
I just need to be honest with you.
你知道,我们第一次见面的时候,我对你的爱如熊熊烈火
You know, when we first met, there was this crazy spark.
但现在,我感到,那火焰
But I'm starting to feel like that spark
正在熄灭
Is fading
我同意 我们之间,就好像是已经隔了一条鸿沟
I agree, It is as if a great chasm has formed between us
无法逾越
and nothing can bridge it.
噢,噢,真好!我很高兴你能理解
Oh! Oh, yes!I am so glad you understand!
无法逾越,除非,结婚
Nothing, that is, except marriage.
我们将在日落的时候完婚
We will wed at sunset.
你可以用眼泪表达你的狂喜
You may express your joy through tears.
不,我不能
Oh, no, I can't...
这简直太紧了
Eh, this is really tight
塞娜,往前一步
Senna, please step forward.
我宣布
I have found you
你无罪
innocent
你可以离开了
You are free to go.
科拉!
Korra!
因犯叛国罪
On the charge of treason,
我宣布,你们
you are all found
有罪
guilty
对你们的处罚将是
The punishment for this crime
死刑
death
你不能这样做
You can't do this!
你要是敢判他们死刑,我就要了你的命
You take their lives, and I'll take yours.
科拉,冷静点
Korra, calm down.
我会和他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
我知道,我曾承诺会尊重你的决定
I know I promised to respect whatever decision you made,
但是,我不得不请你三思
but I must ask you to reconsider.
请对这些人,还有我的哥哥,仁慈一些
Show these men and my brother mercy.
好吧 我会变更对他们的处罚
Very well. I'll change their punishment.
你们可以免于一死
Your lives will be spared.
但你们得在牢里,度过余生
But you will live them out in prison.
谢谢你,叔叔
Thank you, Uncle.
你喜欢这个,对吧,蓝莓香料头
You like that, don't you, blueberry spicehead?
是的,你喜欢
Yes, you do.
你知道吗,这里会比较适合我
You know, I could get used to it here.
没人朝我大吼大叫或者称我为妄想狂
No one's yelling at me or telling me I'm delusional.
我们应该让布米伯伯和凯雅姑姑来拜访
We should have Uncle Bumi and aunt Kya come visit.
我打赌他们也会喜欢这里
I bet they'd like it too.
咱还是别那样做
Let's not.
他们只会破坏我们的好心情
They'll only spoil our good mood.
你是指什么
What do you mean?
凯雅姑姑超级善良又漂亮,而且总是很在意我的感受
Aunt Kya is super nice and pretty and always asks me how I'm feeling?
而布米伯伯,他就像是世界上最有趣的人
And Uncle Bumi is, like, the funniest person
那么米罗呢
But what about meelo?
他也很搞笑 你永远不知道他的嘴里会蹦出来些什么
He's hilarious too. You never know what's going to come out of his mouth.
吉诺拉又是如此的甜美和温柔
And Jinora can be so sweet and gentle.
还很小气
And mean.
很蛮横
And bossy.
做好家庭的一员是很难的对不对,老爸
Being part of a family is hard, huh, daddy?
我简直不能更同意了
I couldn't agree with you more.
但我猜有关于家庭的好的一面就是家人们会永远守候着你
But I guess the nice part about a family is they'll always be there for you.
即使闪闪星星和彩虹公主打起来了
Even though twinkle starchild and princess rainbow fight,
他们依然深爱着对方
they still love each other.
你能这么说真是很懂事,忆琪
That's very wise of you, ikki.
我们也该回去了,是不是
We should probably head back, huh?
我觉得也是,我们不能一直在这洞穴里面藏着
I suppose. We can't hide in this cave forever.
别担心,老爸
Don't worry, daddy.
我们会回来看蓝莓香料头的
We'll come back and visit blueberry spicehead.
我知道你和她联♥系♥很深
I know you really bonded with her.
是的,我会喜欢那样的
Yes, I'd like that.
亲爱的,你一切还好吧
Honey, are you all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
那就好
Good
那我们现在一起从这里打出去
then let's bust you out of here right now.
科拉,不
Korra, no.
救我出去会挑起战争
Saving me would start a war.
如果战争爆发,北水族部落可以轻易粉碎南边的抵抗
If fighting were to break out, The North would crush The South.
我在这里很好
I'll be all right.
向我保证你不会莽撞行事
Just promise me you won't do anything rash.
那好吧
Fine.
我保证
I promise.
一切会好起来的,妈妈
It's okay, mom.
我
I
我讨厌这无助的感觉
I... I hate feeling so helpless.
我能理解
I know.
你想要干什么
What do you want?
这跟我想要干什么没关系
It's not about what I want.
问问纳咖她想要干什么吧
It's about what Naga wants.
她想要你释放我的父亲
And she'd like you to let my father out of prison.
对……对不起,但我现在什么也做不了
I... I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do.
我只是听从吴纳克的命令而已
I was just following Unalaq's orders.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
呃,我好像说太多了
I... I've said too much.
除非你想成为纳咖的午后甜点,不然就给我继续说
Unless you wanna be Naga's afternoon snack, you better keep talking.
我在你叔叔手下工作好几年了
I... I've worked for your Uncle for years!
他想对外营造一种审判公正的假象
He said he needed everyone to think the trial was fair.
所以是吴纳克告诉你怎么说的
So Unalaq told you what to say?
对,每句话都是
Yes! Every word.
那他为什么会让你释放我妈而且改判减轻刑罚
Then why did he have you free my mother,and change your sentence?
他还是想要你站在他那边
He's trying to keep you on his side.
同时又不希望你父亲出来碍事
But he also wants your father out of the way.
就像当年他让你父亲被流放一样
Just like when he got your father banished.
什么叫做……让我父亲被流放
What do you mean "he got my father banished"?
呃,没什么
Nothing!
继 续 说
Keep talking.
嘿,老爸
Hey there, dad.
面色不错啊
You're looking well.
嗯
Look, uh,
很遗憾我没有像你期待的那样 是一个气宗
I'm sorry I didn't turn out to be an airbender like you hoped,
但我一直竭尽全力 维护世界和平
but I've tried my best to keep the world safe.
但愿能让你引以为傲
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表