剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
南极的灵力失调,作为神通我必须修复它
The South is spiritually unbalanced, and it's the Avatar's job to fix it.
但我父亲绝不会让我跟吴纳克学习的
But my dad won't even let me think about Unalaq teaching me.
怎么办
Well?
什么怎么办
Well, what?
你觉得我该怎么办
What do you think I should do?
我觉得你应该做你认为对的事
I guess you should do what you think is right.
无论你怎么选我都支持你
I support whatever decision you make.
谢谢,你真是帮了大忙了
Oh, thanks. That's a big help.
我还以为你想让我表示支持
I thought you wanted me to be supportive.
现在你想我告诉你我的想法?你得自己决定
Now you want me to tell you what I think? Make up your mind.
忘了刚才吧
Just forget it.
纳咖,你在干什么
Naga, what are you doing?
纳咖,嘘
Naga, hush.
安静!你会吵醒大家的
Quiet, Naga. You'll wake everyone up.
发生什么了
What's going on?
那是什么
What is that?
打到了
Got it!
没打到
Don't got it!
科拉
Korra!
神灵 我们到底冒犯了什么
Spirit, why are you angry with us?
使您对我们如此愤怒
What have we done to offend you?
平息吧
Go in peace.
科拉 你还好吗
Korra, are you all right?
为什么你能控制大家都无法打败的神灵
How were you able to control that spirit when no one else could?
正如你父亲所说 我一生都在研究神灵 学习他们的能力
As your father could tell you, I have spent my life studying the spirits and learning their ways.
而这些知识在南极全部失传了
All of this knowledge is lost in the South,
但我可以教你我毕生所学
but I could teach you everything I know.
吴纳克族长
Chief Unalaq
您的确有着丰富学识
clearly, you are very knowledgeable,
但是科拉对御气术还有很多要学
but Korra still has much to learn about air-bending,
我希望在气和寺
and I hope that going to the air temples
能帮她连接她的前世
will help her connect with the past avatars.
气和寺对她什么帮助也没有
The air temples will teach her nothing.
只有我才能训练她成为完全的神通
Only I can give her the training she needs to be a complete Avatar.
我告诉过你这事免谈
I've told you that will not happen.
嘿 我就在这里呢
Hey, I'm right here!
没人问问我怎么想呢
Anyone want to ask me what I think?
科拉 求你慢慢听
Korra, please, listen.
我受够了一直听你絮絮叨叨的了,还有你
I'm tired of listening to you... both of you.
你一直关着我然后说你觉得最好的路子
You keep me locked up,telling me you know what's best,
但你们俩面对神灵都无能为力
but both of you were powerless against the spirit attack.
我觉得是时候找个新老师了
I think it's time I had a new teacher.
听着,科拉
Now, Korra...
吴纳克已经证明了他是唯一一个知道我要学什么的
Unalaq has proven he's the only one who knows what I need to learn.
我要拜他为师
I have to go with him.
求你了,我知道你在生气
Please, I know you're angry,
但我们一起经历了这么多
but we've come so far together.
对不起,丹增
I'm sorry, Tenzin.
我们的缘分已尽
This is as far as we go.
很高兴曾经侍奉你
It has been a pleasure serving you,
神通科拉
Avatar Korra.
我觉得你的牛背上是不是少了些什么
I think you forgot a couple of things.
母亲,现在我想和我的家人呆一会儿
Mother, I think I need some time alone with my family right now.
这就是你的家人,丹增
This is your family, Tenzin.
当你到我这岁数时
When you get to be my age,
你会感慨和兄弟姐妹的一起的日子
you'll be thankful for the time you had with your siblings.
而且我认为,你们一起拜访你父亲的家也很重要
Besides, I think it's important that you all visit your father's home together.
来吧,会很好玩的
Come on, it'll be fun.
我早就等不及见我那随和可爱的放松时的丹增弟弟了
I'm dying to see that laid-back "vacation Tenzin" I've heard so much about.
好吧,上牛吧
All right. Hop on.
我爱你母亲
I love you, mom.
我们过段时间再来看你
We'll see you soon.
我觉得我做的对吗
Do you think I did the right thing?
我不知道,抱歉
I don't know. I'm sorry,
我不太擅长为神通提供建议
but I'm not very good at this Avatar counseling thing.
但你的内心知道什么是正确的
But I know your heart is in the right place.
你只需要相信自己
You'll just have to trust it.
科拉,我知道这是个很艰难的决定
I know this was a hard decision, Korra.
但你的选择很正确
But it was the right one.
现在是时候放下过去,开始崭新的训练了
Now it is time to put it behind you and begin your new training.
我对你的期望可是很大呢
I have great plans for you.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表