剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
I think they were expecting it.
麻美
Asami!
做好准备
Get ready.
开火
Fire!
这里到处都是神灵
There are spirits everywhere.
我看不到一个开口
I don't see an opening.
我们盘旋一周看看是不是能想办法从另一侧进入
Let's circle around and see if we can find a way in from the other side.
坚持住
Hold on!
这些神灵在把布奇往下拽
The spirits are weighing Oogi down.
我们正在下降
We're losing altitude.
快从它身上下去,你这个粘人又恶心的小黏球
Get off of him, you sticky, nasty, little blob of goo!
我要是掉下去了,你也得和我一起下去
If I go, you're coming with me.
布米
Bumi!
我希望法力克能把这段拍成电影
I wish Varrick was filming this.
就起名叫《努笃:天空战士》
We could call it Nuktuk: Sky warrior.
防撞姿势!
Brace yourselves.
父亲
Dad.
科拉
Korra,
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我辜负了你
I failed you.
不要放弃
Don't give up.
谐波汇聚还没有到来
Harmonic convergence isn't here yet.
我们还有机会
We still have a chance.
我们尽力了
We tried.
大家伙儿,恭喜了
Congratulations, everyone.
你们都坐上了来观看世界新秩序开端的前排座位
You've all got front-row seats for the beginning of the new world order.
你不知道你在干什么,吴纳克
You don't know what you're doing, Unalaq.
释放瓦图不会让你变得强大
Freeing Vaatu won't make you powerful.
它只会让你成为过去一万年中所有美好事物的叛徒
It will only make you a traitor to everything good that's happened for the last 10,000 years.
你认为神通万做的事情是好的?
You think what Avatar Wan did was good?
从人界驱逐了几乎全部神灵?
Driving almost all the spirits from this world?
降世神通从没有带来过和平,只有混乱
The Avatar hasn't brought balance, only chaos.
你把自己称作两个世界的桥梁
You call yourself the bridge between the two worlds,
但这里本就不应该有桥梁
but there shouldn't be a bridge.
人类和神灵应该共存
We should live together as one.
就算瓦图逃跑了
Even if Vaatu escapes,
我也会把他关回他的牢狱
I'll put him right back in his prison,
就像万做的那样
just like Wan did.
的确当万和拉瓦合为一体时,他帮她获得了优势
It's true that, when Wan fused with Raava, he tipped the scales in her favor.
但这一次,我会来维持决斗的平等
But this time, I'll be here to level the playing field.
当谐波汇聚到来时,我会与瓦图合二为一
When harmonic convergence comes, I will fuse with Vaatu.
我们将会一同成为新的降世神通
And together, we will become the new Avatar.
暗黑逆神通
A dark Avatar.
你的时代结束了
Your era is over.
好好想想你的所作所为
Think about what you're doing.
我知道你一直都与神灵有着很深的联♥系♥
I know that you've always had a deep connection with the spirits,
但你仍旧是一个人啊
but you're still a man.
你仍然是我的弟弟
You're still my brother.
你是爱丝卡和杰斯纳的父亲
You're Eska and Desna's father.
你愿意抛弃你的人性,变成一个妖魔吗?
Are you willing to throw your humanity away to become a monster?
我不会比你自己的女儿更像一个妖魔
I'll be no more of a monster than your own daughter.
唯一的区别就是,她无法认识她自己的灵力
The only difference is that, while she can barely recognize her own spiritual power,
我却能把自己和灵力完全结合
I will be in complete alignment with mine.
瓦图和我会化为一体
Vaatu and I will be as one.
没有人可以抵抗我们
No one will be able to stand against us.
继续关着他们
Keep them locked up.
等谐波汇聚之后
After the harmonic convergence,
我会回来找科拉
I will come for Korra.
遵命,父亲
Yes, father.
我完全失败了
I failed in every way.
我们永远失去吉诺拉了
We've lost Jinora forever.
我们还有一个机会
There's still a chance.
他们没抓到布米
They didn't get Bumi.
哦,你还想再找点乐子
Oh, you want to play some more.
好啊,来吧
Well, bring it on.
哦,我们玩阴的,是吧
Oh, we're playing dirty, huh?
看来我们这儿有个音乐爱好者
Hmm, looks like we've got a music lover here.
援军
Reinforcements!
好的,士兵们
All right, soldiers.
看来这次到我们来拯救世界了
Looks like it's on us to save the day.
幸运的是,我有个计划
Luckily, I've got a plan.
爱丝卡,杰斯纳,听我说
Eska, Desna, listen to me.
你们一定要帮我阻止吴纳克
You've got to help us stop Unalaq.
我知道他是你们的爸爸,但是瓦图已经让他完全疯狂了
I know he's your father, but Vaatu has made him completely crazy.
我们绝对不会背叛父亲
We will never turn on our father.
拜托
Please,
如果你现在放我出去,我仍旧可以阻止他摧毁一切
if you let me out now, I can still stop him from destroying everything.
一旦他和瓦图融合了
Once he fuses with Vaatu,
没有人能够幸免
no one will be safe.
杰斯纳,他不再会是你的父亲了
Desna, he won't be your father anymore.
你根本不明白你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我们父亲是这个世界上最睿智的人
Our father is the wisest man in the world.
如果他说他做的是对的,我就相信他
If he says what he is doing is right, I believe him.
你知道,如果要让这群邪恶的家伙一直在我周围转悠
You know, if I wanted some ball of evil lurking over my shoulder all the time,
我宁可陪我岳母大人呆在家里
I'd have stayed home with my mother-in-law.
好了,神灵部队
All right, spirit army,
你们的将军在这里,跟我来
your general is here. Follow me!
这招奏效了
It's working.
没奏效
It's not working.
放我出去
Get me out of here!
好了,伙计们
All right, guys.
我来救你们啦
Rescue time.
布米
Bumi,
你是怎么一个人干掉整个营地的
how did you manage to take out this entire encampment on your own?
我是与我可靠的笛子一起,还有…
I did it all with my trusty flute and...
哦,算了,反正你是不会相信的
oh, never mind. You wouldn't believe it anyway.
我们该动身了
Let's get moving.
你们进入通道
You run into the portal.
我会尽力拖住任何想要追你们的人
I'll try to hold off anyone who comes after you.
不行,你受伤太严重了,你需要一个水疗师
No, you're too hurt. You need a healer.
麻美,你能带布奇和我父亲回我母亲那里去吗
Asami, can you take Oogi and my dad back to my mom?
从现在起就是我的战斗了
This is my fight now.
科拉
Korra.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你,父亲
I love you too, dad.
驾,驾
Yipyip.
我们一旦进去后,你们去找吉诺拉
Once we're inside, you go find Jinora.
当我关闭通道时
Mako and Bolin will take care of Unalaq
信和博林来对付吴纳克,这样瓦图就无法逃脱
while I close the portal, so Vaatu can't escape.
等一下,如果发生最坏的情况
Wait a second. Worst-case scenario.
我们和吴纳克作战,你关闭通道
So we're fighting Unalaq, you close the portals,
就比方说你发生了什么情况
and let's just say something happens to you.
我们是不是就永远被困在那里了
Are we gonna be trapped in there for eternity?
如果一切按照计划的进行,我们会在谐波汇聚之后一起出来
If everything goes as planned, we'll all walk out together after harmonic convergence.
如果不行……
If not...
我们出发吧
Let's go.
丹增,快去找吉诺拉
Tenzin, go find Jinora.
走吧
Come on!
你的时间越来越少了,拉瓦
You're running out of time, Raava.
我知道你能感到它的到来
I know you feel it coming.
哈×30
[Laughing maniacally]
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表