剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the Avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
and bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
科拉重新打开了位于南极的灵界之门
Korra has reopened the Southern spirit portal
她在让灵界和人界重归平衡的道路上迈出了第一步
and taken the first step to restoring balance between spirits and man.
同时,自从科拉发现父亲对她掩藏了一个黑暗的秘密之后
Meanwhile, tensions are high between Korra and her father
她们之间的关系日益紧张
after she discovered he was hiding a dark secret.
多年前,托纳克被流放出北极
Years ago, Tonraq was banished from the north.
而现在,北极水族海军已经在南方登陆
And now the northern Navy has landed on Southern shores.
吴纳克为神通还准备了什么样的计划
What other plans does Unalaq have for the Avatar?
第二卷 神灵篇
第三回 南北内战(第一部分)
都听着,把街上的人都清走
Everyone, clear the streets.
都回自己家里去
Get back in your homes.
叔叔,你为什么把北方的军队都带了过来
Uncle, why did you bring your troops down from the north?
因为你已经打开了南极的灵界大门
Now that you've opened the Southern portal,
我们需要保护它,免得神灵受到伤害
we need to protect it from people who would do the spirits harm.
我能保护它
I can protect it.
我有更重要的事情要交给你
I need you for something more important.
北极还有一个灵界之门
There is another portal in the north.
一旦你将它打开,神灵和人类都将能够
Once you open it, spirits and man will be able to move
在南北极自♥由♥穿行于须臾之间
freely between the north and the South in a matter of seconds.
但是冬至日已经过去了
But the solstice is over.
我又该怎么打开它
How am I going to open it?
北极的灵界能量远远强于南极
The spiritual energy is much stronger in the north.
况且,因为你已经打开南极的灵界之门
And now that you've opened the Southern portal,
你的能量也变得更强
your energy is stronger as well.
一旦两门俱开,水族将再次联合为一个整体
With both portals open, our tribes will be united again.
世界也将如此
The world will be united again.
啊,这久违的宁静,自从
Ahh, I haven't felt this at peace since...
好吧,又没了
And it's over.
早安,万物!
Good morning, universe!
布米,拜托,把你自己包好
Bumi, please. Cover yourself.
哈,看看这个
Well, lookee here.
“放松的丹增”总算下定决心要加入我们了
"Vacation Tenzin" has finally decided to join us.
是啊,已经加入了
Yes, he has.
能多陪陪我的家人,真是一种享受
It's so nice to get to spend more time with my family.
对不对啊
Isn't that right,
我的小罗汉
my little Rohan?
你们俩的陪伴也让我很开心
And I've really enjoyed having you two around.
这让我想起了小时候大家和父亲一起旅行
Reminds me of all those great vacations we took as kids with dad.
啊,我想你是有些记混了
Uh, I think your memory is a little foggy.
布米和我可从来没机会
Bumi and I weren't on those great vacations.
每次都是你和老爸两个人
It was always just you and dad.
不,这不可能
No, that can't be right.
比如他带我们去虚子岛去骑象锦鲤的那回
What about the time he took us to Kyoshi Island to ride the elephant-koi?
虚子岛(Kyoshi Island):隶属土强国,降世神通虚子居住和培养虚子武士的地方。
前作苏琪(Suki)的出生及居住地。安昂喜欢骑那里的象锦鲤。
《最后的气宗》第一册水篇第四集,第二册土篇第五集的场地。
不,我们没去
Nope. We weren't there.
哦,还记得余烬岛吗
Oh, remember Ember Island?
余烬岛(Ember Island):隶属火烈国,火烈国皇家和贵族的度假之地。
《最后的气宗》第三册火篇第五集和第十七集的场地。
我们在沙滩上堆了雄伟的宫殿
Those amazing sand palaces we built on the beach?
你确实是堆了
You mean you built.
我们连见都没见过那个地方
We never saw the place.
我敢发誓
I could've sworn...
早上好,熊孩子们
Morning, kids.
早上好,布米伯伯
Morning, Uncle Bumi.
你该不会有小宝宝了吧
Do you have a baby in there?
你的妹妹呢
Where's your sister?
哪个
Who?
忆琪,大概这么高,说话很快
Ikki. About this tall. Talks real fast.
我肯定,你认识她
I'm sure you know her.
刚才有一帮狐猴打起来了,不过有一只野牛告诉我
There was a lemur fight, but the bison told us
别担心,因为有个巨人要光顾
not to worry because a giant was coming.
后来,我们差点被一个鲨鱿鱼给吃了
Then we almost got eaten by a shark-squid.
鲨鱿鱼,他在这附近
The shark-squid? He's here?
看来到了上天要报应我时候了
It appears my old Nemesis has found me.
吉诺拉,你和米罗又捉弄你妹妹了吧
Jinora, were you and Meelo teasing your sister again?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许
Maybe.
是吧
Yes.
她被气跑了
She ran away.
说真的,我不知道你们几个怎么就不能好好相处
Honestly, I don't know why you kids can't just get along!
别担心,亲爱的
It's all right, dear.
忆琪不可能走太远,我会找到她
Ikki couldn't have gone far. I'll find her.
布米指挥官报到
Commander Bumi reporting for duty!
搜救工作可是我的特长
Search-and-rescue missions are my specialty.
咱们仨一起去怎么样
What do you say we all go together?
当然,你们都帮得上忙
Sure. I could use the help.
等我回来
When I get back,
咱们想办法把那些鲨鱿鱼一口气斩尽杀绝
we'll come up with a plan to take down that shark-squid once and for all.
好耶
Yeah!
感谢各位的到来
Thank you for coming, everyone.
我知道最近几天大家都很困扰
I know these last few days have been very troubling.
困扰
Troubling?
真正的困扰是我得了奇痒难忍♥的皮疹
Troubling is when I get that itchy rash that won't go away,
朱莉又不在,不能给我抓一抓
and Zhu Li's not around to scratch it.
这真是好可怕,好讨厌
This is shocking. Nay, sickening!
说到这些甘蓝曲奇嘛,那就刚好相反
But these kale cookies? Opposite.
待会记着提醒我去拿菜谱
Remind me to get the recipe later.
你到底想说什么,法力克
What's your point, Varrick?
我想说
My point is,
吴纳克都已经把我们的族长赶出了神殿
Unalaq's already booted our chieftains out of their palace.
他要什么时候告诉我们该吃哪种曲奇
How long before he starts telling us what kind of cookies we can eat?
或许就几天
Probably a couple of days.
我用了反问修辞,朱莉,你也得用
Rhetorical question, Zhu Li. You gotta keep up.
更不用提,我那些已经装船的大♥比♥目鱼正在腐烂
Not to mention I've got a cargo ship full of Halibut that's rotting,
真多亏了那禁港令
thanks to this harbor lockdown.
谁会买♥♥一船臭烘烘的鱼
Who wants to buy a ship full of stinking fish?
说真的,现在没用修辞,我得把那鱼卖♥♥出去
Seriously, it's not rhetorical. I need to sell these fish.
吴纳克族长到这儿来只是想帮助我们.
Chief Unalaq is here to help the South.
他想教会我们,如何恢复平衡让神灵们不再攻击
He wants to show us how to restore balance with the spirits so they'll stop attacking.
现在,我只想恢复的是我们的独♥立♥精神
The only spirit I'm interested in restoring is our spirit of independence!
我说得对吗?各位
Am I right, people?
吴纳克只是在努力让我们两族重新联合
All Unalaq is trying to do is make our tribes unified again.
不,他只是想控制我们的财富
No, he wants control of our wealth.
我的财富!我爱我的财富
My wealth. And I like my wealth.
如果吴纳克不叫他的军队滚出去
If Unalaq doesn't pull his forces out,
那我们别无选择,只好为自♥由♥而战
then we have no choice but to fight for our freedom!
你想要开战?你疯了吧
You want to start a war? Are you crazy?
是吴纳克先挑起的,不是我们
Unalaq started this, not us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
或许你该和你叔叔谈一谈
Maybe you could speak with your Uncle.
告诉他我们是多么地失望
Tell him how frustrated we all are.
他会听神通的劝的
He'll listen to what the Avatar has to say.
为了我,去试一试
Do it for me.
为了南方水族
I'll do it for the tribe.
这些东西太好吃,我简直停不下来了
I cannot stop eating these things.
嘿,我们都知道这次冲突会向哪里发展
Look, we all know where this conflict is heading.
我们得开始,为战争做准备
We need to start preparing for war.
我还真舍不得离开这古怪的部落
I will hate to leave this quaint tribe.
你不是说真的吧,爱丝卡
Is that true, Eska?
才怪,杰斯纳,我才不会留恋这个鬼地方
Of course not, Desna. I will not miss it at all.
南极可是我最讨厌的了
I hold immense dislike for the South.
博林,我讲笑话的时候,你必须得笑
Bolin! Laugh at my humorous quip.
遵命,亲爱的
Yes, dear.
太,太好笑了
So... so funny.
知道吗,一听说你要离开我就伤透了心
You know, I'll be really sad when you have to leave.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表