剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
What are those?
黑暗之灵
Dark spirits.
我们得继续赶路了
Let's keep moving.
得找到一个安全的地方扎营才行
We have to find a safe place to set up camp.
叔叔,你认为那些黑暗之灵跟着我们干嘛
Uncle, why do you think the dark spirits are following us?
咱能别说什么黑暗之灵了吗
Can we not talk about dark spirits, please?
我弟弟不爱听鬼故事
My brother doesn't like ghost stories.
别担心,我会保护你的,我那软软的小龟鸭
Don't worry. I will protect you, my feeble turtle-duck.
谢谢
Thank you.
不幸的是,这可不是什么鬼故事
Sadly, this isn't a ghost story.
是真实的
This is real.
神灵会发怒是因为他在这儿
The spirits are angry because he's here.
你就没想过你♥爸♥是怎么沦落到南极来的
Haven't you ever wondered how your father ended up in the South pole?
没想过他为什么不带你去北极看看故乡
Why he's never taken you to visit his homeland in the North?
吴纳克,现在不是说这个时候
Unalaq, this is not the time.
没错
You're right.
很久之前你就该告诉她真♥相♥了
You should have told her a long time ago.
快告诉我
Told me what?
我离开北极是因为
I left the North pole because...
我被流放了
I was banished.
你被流放出北极
You were banished from the North?
为什么
Why?
因为我几乎毁了整个部落
Because I almost destroyed the entire tribe.
二十年前, 我是北极水族的一位将军
20 years ago, I was a general in the Northern water tribe,
我发誓要保护我的族人
sworn to protect my people.
哥哥,我们遭到攻击了
Brother, we're being attacked.
我把野蛮人从城市驱逐到冻土苔原那
I drove them out of the city and deep into the frozen tundra.
我们一路尾随他们来到一片古老的森林
We tracked them deep into an ancient forest.
很多人相信那是神灵的住所
Many believed this forest was the home to spirits,
野蛮人撤退到那里
and the barbarians retreated there
因为他们认定我们不会破坏这样一个神圣的地方
because they thought wouldn't attack on such hallowed grounds.
然而,他们错了
They thought wrong.
我们俘获了他们
We captured the barbarians,
然而同时,我们也毁坏了那片丛林
but in the process, we destroyed the forest.
我当时没有意识到这样做的后果
I didn't realize the consequences of what I had done.
因为毁坏了圣林,我无意识之中释放了愤怒的神灵
By destroying the forest, I unknowingly let loose angry spirits.
盛怒的他们想要毁掉一切
They threatened to destroy everything.
整座城市
The entire city.
吴纳克成功地将神灵引导回了那片丛林
Unalaq was able to guide the spirits back to the forest,
然而此时
but by then,
损失已无法挽回
the damage had been done.
因为我是造成这些损坏的罪魁祸首
For being the cause of so much devastation,
我父亲以耻辱之名,将我逐出北极水族
my father banished me from the Northern water tribe in shame.
这之后我来到南极,开始了新的生活
That's when I came to the South and started a new life.
所以本应是你当族长的
So you were supposed to be chief.
而现在,他当了族长
Then he became chief.
怪不得你们俩一见面就吵
No wonder you guys don't like each other.
嗷,怎么了
Ow! What?
我说的不是事实吗
Isn't that what happened?
我不敢相信你竟然都瞒着我
I can't believe you kept this from me.
我瞒着你是为了让你远离我带给整个家族的耻辱
I was protecting you from the shame I brought on the family.
你为什么老是瞒着我,然后告诉我这样是为了保护我
Why do you keep hiding things from me and then telling me it's for my own protection?
我受够了你的所谓保护
I'm tired of you protecting me!
科拉
Korra.
雕像陈列室
The statue room.
不错,吉诺拉
That's right, Jinora.
这里就是整个南气和寺最神圣的地方
The most sacred place in the entire Southern air temple.
在这里你将找到有史以来所有神通的塑像
Here you will find statues of every Avatar who ever lived.
你的弟弟妹妹哪儿去了
Where are your brother and sister?
你抓不着我
You can't catch me.
我一直都是最快的气轮球选手
I'm the greatest air-scooter-er of all time.
米罗
Meelo!
科拉,你有权生我的气
Korra, you have every right to be mad at me,
但是我不想让你重蹈我的覆辙
but I don't want you to make the same mistake I made.
我过去不该去那片森林
I should have never gone into that forest,
我们现在也不该去南极
and we shouldn't be going to the South pole now.
灵界和人界应该保持分离
Spirits and the physical world should remain separate.
爸爸,成为两个世界的桥梁是我的本职
Dad, it's my job to be the bridge between the spirits and the physical world,
现在我终于有了发挥自己潜力的机会
and I finally have a chance to live up to my potential.
你都不知道吴纳克说的是不是真的
You don't even know if what Unalaq says is true.
你想要证据
You want proof?
看看天空吧
Look to the sky.
在我来的地方,神灵得以安息,他们照亮了黑暗
Where I'm from, the spirits are at peace, and they light up the dark.
你是说北极之光
The Northern lights.
是的
Yes.
很久之前南极也沐浴在神灵的光芒下
There used to be lights in the South as well.
但在百年大战中,南极失去了平衡
But during the hundred year war, the South was thrown out of balance,
那光芒也消失了
and the lights disappeared.
战争结束后,北极水族帮助你们在物质上重建国家
When the war ended, the North helped to rebuild you physically as a nation.
然而我们还没有帮助你们在精神上重建
But we have not rebuilt you spiritually.
现在,神灵不再在你们上空起舞
Now the spirits no longer dance in your skies.
相反,他们在永恒风暴中肆虐
Instead, they rampage in the Everstorm.
我想我们到了
I think we're here.
这东西该不会是
Is that what I think it is?
我们必须前进
We must keep moving.
哦,老天,我可不喜欢这
Oh, man. I really don't like this.
博林,冷静一点,现在还没理由…
Bolin, just stay calm. There's no reason to
恐慌
panic!
科拉,小心
Korra, look out!
哦,它钻到引擎里了
Oh, it's in the engine!
大家都还好吧
Is everyone okay?
我停不下来了
I can't stop it!
我会拯救你的
I'll save you.
我变成皮筏子了
I'm a raft!
呃,谁来给我放放气
Uh, can someone please deflate me?
谢谢
Thank you.
这下可好,装备都弄丢了
Oh, great. There goes our equipment.
现在怎么办
Now what are we supposed to do?
只有一件事
There's only one thing to do.
我们必须掉头回去
We have to turn back.
不,今晚就是至日,我们就快到了
No. The solstice is tonight. We're so close.
这个任务太危险了,我们必须离开了
This mission is too dangerous. We're leaving.
不,爸爸
No, dad.
离开的是你
You're leaving.
先生,请不要担心
Don't worry, sir.
我会帮你照看科拉的
I'll keep an eye on Korra for you.
谢谢你,信
Thank you, Mako.
我们赶紧去打开那个通道
Let's open this portal
把你的父亲和南极水族引领到正确的方向
and lead your father and the entire Southern water tribe in the right direction.
现在没多少时间了
We don't have much time.
那我们还在等什么
Then what are we waiting for?
你到底和我爸说了什么
So what exactly were you and my dad talking about?
没什么,他只是很担心你而已
Nothing. He was just worried about you, that's all.
有时候真不知道你到底站在哪一边
You know, sometimes I wonder whose side you're on.
不存在哪一边
There aren't any sides.
我们只是想尽力帮忙而已
We all just want to help however we can.
你得相信我们来这里都是为了你
You have to trust that we're here for you.
我们到了
We've arrived.
冰封的树林
Trees frozen in ice.
看起来很像你♥爸♥在北极摧毁的圣林
It's just like the sacred forest. Tonraq destroyed in the North.
现在我要怎么办
So what do I do?
你得进入树林中心找到潜藏的灵界通道
You must find your way to the heart of the forest where the dormant spirit portal lies.
现在开始只能靠你自己了
From here, you're on your own.
等等
Wait a second.
我们绝不能让她一个人去
There's no way she's going alone.
她去的话我们也要去
Yeah, if she goes, we go too.
只能让神通一个人去
The Avatar must go alone.
但是我从来没有与神灵联♥系♥过
But I don't have any connection with the spirits.
事实上,他们好像很讨厌我
In fact, it seems like they hate me.
你得相信你自己
You have to believe in yourself
就像我相信你一样
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表