剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
等等,信呢
Wait, where's Mako?
你那隆重的首秀怎么样了
So how was the big premiere?
我救了总统!可不是在戏里哦
I saved the president! In real life!
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
你对法力克的看法是正确的,他想绑♥架♥莱科
You were right about Varrick. He tried to kidnap Raiko!
我就知道
I knew it.
但是这个计划失败了,因为有我们两个
But it didn't work, because of you. And because of me.
好吧,就算我们都有功劳,北方警长说你可以走了
Let's just say we both did good. Beifong says you're free to go.
信,当时怀疑你真抱歉
Sorry for ever doubting you, Mako.
兄弟,别放在心上
Don't worry about it, bro.
信,干得好,你会成为名侦探的
Nice job, Mako. You're going to make a great Detective.
但是警长,现在警探部门没有空缺啊
But, chief, there aren't any Detective openings right now.
其实我刚刚找到了两个空缺
Actually, we have two openings.
信,我太想念你了
Mako, I missed you so much.
哦,我是不是忘记告诉你了,科拉回来了
Oh, yeah, did I forget to tell you? Korra's back.
科拉
Korra,
嘿,我也想你
hey, I missed you too.
你不生我气了?
So you're not still mad at me?
我为什么要生气呢?
Why would I be mad?
你走之前我们吵了一架,还记得吗?
We had that fight before you left, remember?
不,记不得了
No, not really.
我之后被一个黑暗神灵袭击了
I got attacked by a dark spirit,
那段时间失忆了
and I lost my memory for a little while.
也许还没完全恢复吧
Maybe it hasn't all come back yet.
那次争吵得厉害吗?
Was it a bad fight?
不,不,没那么糟糕
No. No, it... it wasn't that bad.
科拉,我们没有多少时间了
Korra, we don't have much time.
我们得想出对付吴纳克的办法
We need to figure out how to deal with Unalaq.
我想我应该知道现在需要谁了
I think I know just the man to talk to.
伙计们,嘿
Guys, hey!
怎么样,法力克重工建造了这个监狱
What do you think? Varrick industries built this prison,
然后我给这个牢房♥做了些特殊的打点
and I had this cell made special.
看来我今儿得在这里过上一天了
I had a feeling I'd end up here one day.
朱莉,快来,我们有客人了
Zhu Li, come on! We got guests.
快沏上一壶我最喜欢的那种绿茶
Whip up a pot of that green tea I love.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
朱莉和你一起坐牢么
Zhu Li's in prison with you?
当然,我去哪都要带上我的助理,你们还不知道么
Of course. I don't go anywhere without my assistant. Do you?
我们对你的茶没兴趣,而且我们不是来探监的
We're not interested in your tea, and this isn't a friendly visit.
别告诉我你们还在为那些发生过的事生气
Don't tell me you guys are still mad about everything that happened.
我也干过好事
I did some good things too.
科拉,是谁警告你吴纳克没安好心的?
Korra, who warned you about Unalaq?
是我
I did.
博林,是谁让你演那部电影的?
Bolin, who got you into the movers?
是我
I did.
麻美,是谁拯救了你的公♥司♥?
Asami, who saved your company?
是我
I did.
信,是谁让你蹲了监狱?
Mako, who got you thrown in jail?
还是我
I did.
哦,对了,好像那不是件好事
Oh, yeah, I guess that was a bad thing.
你夺走了我的一切,而且你试图绑♥架♥总统
You stole everything from me, and you tried to kidnap the president.
那些也是坏事
Those are pretty bad too.
我不想伤害他
I wasn't going to hurt him.
我只想引发战争
I just needed to start a war.
一场大战
Well, a bigger war.
我们要结束这场战争,你从麻美那都偷了些什么
Well, we're gonna end it. Where's all the stuff you stole from Asami?
未来实业的那些?都在我的战列舰上
The future industries stuff? It's on my battleship.
你居然有战列舰
You have a battleship?
当然有
Of course I do!
他们造的第一艘我就买♥♥下来了
I bought the first one they made,
她的舰名是:朱莉
named her the Zhu Li.
你用你的助理命名战列舰么
You named your battleship after your assistant?
对,她们都是冷血无情的战争机器
Yep. They're both cold, heartless war machines.
先生,茶好了
Your tea, sir.
这么说吧,我对我造成的烂摊子表示抱歉
Look, I am truly sorry for the mess I caused.
我就来补偿你们吧
Let me make it up to you.
朱莉归你们了
Take Zhu Li.
是朱莉号♥,上面所有的东西也是
My battleship, it's yours, and everything on it.
虽然不是我们想要的船,但这其实也不错
It's not the fleet we were looking for, but it's the next best thing.
好!神通小组重新启航了
All right! Team Avatar is back in business!
没事的
It's okay.
我们一定能阻止吴纳克并救回吉诺拉的
We're gonna stop Unalaq and get Jinora back.
我希望我父亲没事
I hope my dad's all right.
我肯定他没事
I'm sure he's fine.
带上他们撤退
Get the men and fall back.
你自己怎么办
What about you?
我现在就来解决这一切
I'm going to end this right now.
去吧!
Go!
你好啊托纳克
Hello, Tonraq.
是来找我的吗?
Looking for me?
哥哥,我比你强太多了
Brother, I'm too strong for you.
你根本不是我弟弟
You're no brother of mine.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
是你把我流放走了
You had me banished.
没错,就是我
Yes, I did.
住手
Stop!
他是我的猎物
He's mine.
你不是真正的族长
You are not the true chief.
我是
I am.
你还不赶紧给我鞠躬
And you will bow to me.
现在我打倒你了
Now that I've defeated you,
下一个就轮到你女儿了
your daughter is next.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表