剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Just the two of us.
很有意思吧,是吧
Isn't this fun, huh?
我们待在一起的的时间总是不够啊
We never get to spend enough time together,
就我们五个
just the five of us.
太有意思了
So fun.
抱歉,我们得去获取更多的食物
Excuse us while we retrieve more sustenance.
你们可得救救我啊
You guys gotta save me.
我以为你要跟她已经分手了
I thought you were breaking up with her.
撕水蛭那块儿发生了什么
What happened to ripping off the leech?
我尝试过了
I tried!
但每次我一提这个话题
But anytime I bring up the subject,
她就威胁要把我冻在冰块中
she threatens to freeze me in a block of ice
然后喂给食人海豚兽
and feed me to dolphin-piranhas!
所以看来你已经扯那水蛭了
So it was more like you tugged at the leech.
是的,扯了一遍又一遍,但是它不肯下来
Yes, over and over and over, but it won't come off.
为什么不告诉,你们水族人♥民♥
Why didn't you warn me your cousin had the power
拥有轻松的读心和破魂的能力
to reach into my heart and crush my soul with her bare hands?
啊,因为我觉得那再明显不过了
Uh, 'cause I thought it was pretty obvious.
不,不,我看不出来
No, no, not to me, it wasn't.
我读心的能力很差的
I'm very bad at reading people.
你现在应该知道了
You should know that by now.
噢,我该怎么办
Oh, man.
你做点儿什么啊,神通
Do something, Avatar!
知道吗,这让我想起多年以前我指挥的一次搜救行动
You know, this reminds me of a search-and-rescue mission I commanded years ago,
在永固城之外的一座山上
in the mountains outside of Ba Sing Se.
永固城(Ba Sing Se):取自粤语“不碎城”读音。土强国首都。有三座城墙,每座城墙高大坚固。
(可以挡巨人)通过城墙分为“上中下”三环。上环为皇家贵族地区。
交通便利。《最后的气宗》第二册土篇后段的主要场地。
又来了
Here we go.
整整五天,我们和那座山斗智斗勇
For five days, we scoured that beast of a Mountain,
在暴风雪和沙尘暴之中存活下来
fighting our way through blizzards, sandstorms,
还有三次台风
and three typhoons.
最后,我们找到了在洞窟中缩成一团的他们
Finally, we found the men huddled in a cave,
离死不远了
seconds from death.
在这万分危急的时刻
With no time to lose,
我把这十二个可怜人全堆在我的背上
I piled all 12 of those poor souls on my back
独自一个人把他们安全地送到了山脚下
and single-handedly carried them down the Mountain to safety.
然后这到底怎么能帮助我们找到忆琪
And how exactly is that supposed to help us find ikki?
我觉得这能激励你
It was supposed to inspire you.
很明显,你一点都不懂怎么当领导
Clearly, you know nothing about being a leader of men.
没准儿这就是神通炒了你鱿鱼的原因
That's probably why the Avatar fired you.
我受够你那不着边际的故事了
I'm sick of your far-fetched tales.
三场台风
Three typhoons?
我也许为了更多的戏剧效果
Well, I may have thrown in an extra typhoon or two
多加了一两次台风,但是
for dramatic effect, but...
别吵了,快把提灯带过来
quit arguing and bring that lantern over here.
我找到脚印了
I found footprints!
快跟上来
Come on!
不,跟我走
No, follow me!
这样会让我们快上五十倍
This will get us down 50 times faster.
布米,这里一片漆黑,而且石头很滑
Bumi, it's pitch black, and the rocks are slippery.
你会伤到你的
You're gonna hurt yourself.
得了吧,你们这些软蛋
Come on, you wimps!
如果我能做,那么对你们这些御术师来说应该也行
If I can do it, it should be no problem for a couple of benders.
好吧
Fine.
你是对的,布米,确实快多了
You were right, Bumi! That was faster!
我估计至少快了五十倍
At least 50 times faster, by my calculations.
噢,丹增变成幽默型的了
Oh, Tenzin's the funny guy now.
只要你开口,我就把你空运下来
If you need an airlift down, just say the word.
我才不需要你帮忙
Bah, I don't need your help.
我自己能搞定
I've got everything under control.
布米
Bumi!
我爸让你来说服我的吗
Did dad send you to talk to me?
你♥爸♥不知道我在这里
Your father doesn't know I'm here.
科拉,你们之间到底怎么了
Korra, what's going on between you two?
问我爸去
Ask dad.
我问过了,可他什么都不肯说
I've tried, but he won't talk about it.
亲爱的,看到自己的家庭如此不和,我真的很伤心
Honey, it breaks my heart to see our family being torn apart like this.
你想知道发生了什么吗
You want to know what's been going on?
我发现爸爸一直在对我撒谎
I found out dad's been lying to me my whole life.
吴纳克把一切都告诉我了
Unalaq told me everything...
爸爸和丹增是如何让我一直待在这里训练
how dad and Tenzin kept me trapped down here while I trained,
爸爸是如何被北方驱逐的
how dad got banished from the north.
真♥相♥大白了
So the truth is out.
你知道这些
You knew.
却还一直不告诉我
And you never said anything.
我们只是想让家庭更和睦
We were trying to keep our family together,
让你有一个平凡美好的童年
to give you a normal childhood.
我从来没想要平凡的童年
I never wanted a normal childhood.
我只想要当一名降世神通
All I ever wanted to be was the Avatar.
但所有人都在拖我后腿,就连我的父母也是
But everyone keeps holding me back, even my own parents!
只有吴纳克相信我
Unalaq's the only one who believes in me.
不是这样的,科拉
That's not true, Korra.
不是
No,
那为什么南方的每个人都在反对我
Then why is everyone in the South
我只想帮助他们而已
turning against me, when all I'm trying to do is help them?
南北极之间的分歧早在你出生前就已经存在了
The problems between the north and the South started long before you were born.
你不可能一天就解决这些分歧
You can't expect to undo them in a day.
难道我只能袖手旁观,看着水族部落发动内战
So I should just sit back and let the water tribes go to war?
不,但是现在情况可能超出你的掌控了
No, but this situation might be out of your control.
法力克在密谋招军反抗吴纳克
Varrick's been plotting a rebellion against Unalaq.
他要你♥爸♥爸也参与,而且...
He asked your father to join, and...
爸爸也要参加反抗军
dad is part of a rebellion?
我不知道,但我不希望看到你被夹在这中间
I don't know, but I don't want you getting caught in the middle of it.
太晚了,妈
It's too late, mom.
我已经进退两难了
I'm already in the middle of it.
科拉
Korra!
叔叔
Uncle!
噢,不
Oh, no.
叔叔
Uncle?
爸
Dad?
爸,不要这样
Dad, don't do this.
转身离开吧,神通
Turn around, Avatar,
假装你什么都没看到
and pretend you didn't see anything.
不行,你们放了吴纳克离开吧
No. Leave Unalaq and go.
我会告诉他我试图阻止你,但还是让你跑掉了
I'll tell him I tried to stop you, but you escaped.
现在还来得及避免内战
We can still avoid a war.
不,来不及了
No, we can't.
带他离开这
Get him out of here!
我们都是水族部落的
We're all part of the same tribe.
我不想伤害你们
I don't want to hurt you.
爸,快停下
Dad, stop!
爸爸,你为什么要这么做
Why did you do this, dad?
什么,你是谁?我爸在哪
What? Who are you? Where's my father?
他不肯帮助我们
He wouldn't help us.
他是个叛徒,就像你一样
He's a traitor, just like you.
谢谢你救我一命
Thank you for saving my life.
我很庆幸能及时赶到
I'm just glad I got here in time.
给我找到法力克
Find Varrick.
我要让他和其他的反贼一起都被冻在大牢里
I want him to freeze in prison with the rest of these traitors.
等等,你不能就这样把他们关起来
Wait, you can't just lock them away.
这只会让南方更加愤怒
That will only make the South angrier.
你想放走他们
You want them to go free?
不是
No.
但,应该让他们接受审判
But let them stand trial for what they did.
所有水族人♥民♥都应当有这个权利
Every water tribe citizen deserves that right.
好吧
Very well.
在这方面我会尊重神通的意见
I will respect the Avatar's wishes in this matter.
谢谢你,叔叔
Thank you, Uncle.
早告诉你这些石头很滑
I told you those rocks were slippery.
没摔死都算你命大了
You're lucky you didn't kill yourself.
教育完了没,妈
You done with the lecture, mom?
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表