剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
土强
Earth.
火烈
Fire.
气和
Air.
水善
Water.
只有神通能掌握所有四种元素
Only the avatar can master all four elements
并为世界带来平衡
And bring balance to the world.
降世神通:科拉传奇
这是一场亲生兄弟之间的较量,南北水族之间的战争
It's brother versus brother in the war of the water tribes.
在科拉发现吴纳克族长背叛了她和她父亲之后
After korra discovered that chief unalaq betrayed her and her father,
她断然与之决裂,内战的导火索被点燃
She turned against him, sparking civil war.
南方水族的反抗者在托纳克身边集结
The southern rebels rallied around Tonraq
然而他们势单力薄
But they are vastly outnumbered.
因此科拉正前往共和城寻求支援
So Korra is headed to republic city to seek aid.
科拉能够说服莱科总统出兵援救南极吗
But will she be able to convince president Raiko to send troops to help the south?
第二卷 神灵篇
第五回 和平卫士
北方琳(Lin Beifong):前作北方拓芙(Toph Beifong)的女儿,其父未知。
欢迎回来,神通
Welcome home, Avatar.
多谢你挑起了一场战争
Thanks for starting a war.
我没有挑起战争
I didn't start a war.
呃…你说的也没错
Well, I did,
但是情况比你所想的要复杂得多
but it's more complicated than you're making it seem.
信,我希望你能立刻归队
Mako, I want you back on the beat.
今晚会有一场南方水族的示♥威♥游♥行♥
There's going to be a southern water tribe peace march tonight.
我要你确保局势不会失控
I need you there to make sure things don't get out of hand.
随时听候您的调遣
I'm all yours.
我也要去
I'll go too.
南方水族的人需要知道 在与北极侵略者的斗争之中
The people of the south need to see that the Avatar is on their side
神通站在他们那边
in the fight against the northern invaders.
不错啊,那样应该能让他们冷静下来
Great. That should calm them down.
或许你不应该插手这个
Maybe you should sit this out.
你说什么
What?
我只是觉得 你那样公然地偏向一方只会让事情更糟糕
I just think having you there blatantly supporting one side will only make things worse.
你至少要表现得中立一点
You could at least try to seem neutral.
我本来就不是中立的
I'm not neutral.
北方水族侵略了我的家乡
The north invaded my home.
我来到这里的唯一目的
The only reason I'm here
就是为了争取让共和国派军队救援
is to get the republic to send troops to help the south.
朱莉已经安排了明天与莱科总统会面
Zhu li's already scheduled a meeting for us with president Raiko tomorrow.
我们得把他拉上船
We'll get him on board.
随你的便,我得去上班了
Whatever. I gotta go to work.
我要巡视一下我的工厂
I better go check on my factory.
我去了解一下这次游♥行♥
I'm going to find out about this peace March.
我已经等不及要做做修脚了
And I am dying for a pedicure!
那,我♥干♥什么
So, uh, what should I be doing?
不知道,博林,你自己找点事做吧
I don't know, Bolin. figure something out.
呵,孩子
Say, kid,
你见识过夜晚的共和城吗
have you ever seen republic city at night?
当然了,我可是这儿的
sure, I live here
你真的见识过吗
Have you really seen it?
可能 没有?
Y--no?
我也这么觉得
that's what I thought.
跟我来吧
Come on.
托纳克和反♥动♥势力现正潜伏在镇子外边的山上
Tonraq and the rebels are holed up here in the hills outside of town.
无视他们,我哥哥在那对我们毫无威胁
Leave them. My brother's no threat to us up there.
增加灵界之门附近的兵♥力♥部♥署♥
Increase security around the spirit portal.
保护它的安全才是重中之重
Keeping it safe is our number one priority.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
我需要你们追击神通
I need you two to go after the avatar.
她是唯一能打开北极灵界之门的人
She's the only one who can open the northern spirit portal.
但是爸爸,你不是告诉她
But, father, you told Korra--
我对她说的是需要让她知道的
I told Korra what I thought she needed to hear.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
她拐走了我的丈夫
She stole my husband.
我要抓活的
I need her alive.
好吧
fine.
看我的示范,百奇
watch me, Poki.
你躺下来,翻个身
You lay down and roll over.
翻…个…身
Roll over.
不行,不行,你光给他做示范是永远不会成功的
No, no, you can't just demonstrate it. That never works.
真棒
Good.
典型的娇惯式培养方法
Ugh, classic over-rewarding.
百奇,你要去哪儿
Poki, where are you going?
你得命令它尊重你
Command respect.
儿子,遇到了一些麻烦?
Having some trouble, son?
百奇好像不太擅长学习
Poki isn't very good at learning.
相信我,我能理解你的心情
Believe me, I know the feeling.
或许我能帮帮你
Maybe I can help.
让你老爸来教你如何成为一名驯兽大♥师♥,怎么样
How would you like your old dad to teach you how to be a master trainer?
耶!
Yeah!
此雕像人物为前作的索卡(Sokka)
水族文化中心馆外的局势现在异常紧张
Tensions are running high outside of the Southern Water Tribe Cultural Center.
神通带领着一群南水族居民游♥行♥抗♥议♥吴纳克
The avatar is leading a group of southerners in a peaceful protest against chief Unalaq,
而北方水族人则成群结队地出来声援他们的领袖
But the northerners have come out in droves in support of their leader.
呸…滚回去
Boo! Get out of here!
嘘…干点正经事
Get a real job!
滚回去
Get out of here!
嘿
Hey!
站住
Stop!
共和城警♥察♥
Republic city police.
那群北方佬已经失控了
The northern water tribe is out of control.
我看到有一个御火师从爆♥炸♥现场逃离了
I saw a firebender running away from the blast.
这次事件可能与北方水族无关
The north might not be responsible for this.
肯定是他们干的!除了他们还会有谁
Of course they're responsible. Who else would it be?
通常,我要是看到这么多的闪光
Usually, when I see flashing lights like this,
那一定是脑袋撞到石头上,眼冒金星了
It's because I got hit in the head with a rock.
当一个名人,就像一直在撞石头
Being famous is like getting hit with a rock all the time.
看呐
Look!
那是博林
It's Bolin!
博林 博林 博林
Bolin! Bolin! Bolin!
听众们
Folks,
现在听到的是当地粉丝们对火貂队人气选手博林的呼喊
that cheer you're hearing Is for local favorite, Bolin, of the fire ferrets.
让我们看看能否做一个简短的采访
Let's see if we can get a quick interview.
博林
Bolin!
波林,对火貂队来说的本赛季早已结束
Bolin, the fire ferrets are out for the season.
解说员的名字为忍♥四郎(Shiro Shinobi),40岁,已婚
那么你最近都做了些什么
How have you been spending your time lately?
嗯,我去南极参加了冰川神祭
Well, I took a trip south for the glacier spirits festival,
其间被公主以直截了当的方式逼婚
was briefly engaged to a princess,
之后又费了九牛二虎之力和她分手
Then went through kind of a tough breakup there,
然后又出乎意料地被卷入一场内战
was accidentally involved in a civil war...
但是,去哪儿都没有在御术大赛之夜,在共和城好
But there's nowhere I'd rather be than pro bending night in republic city!
对吗?各位
Am I right, people?
共和城!
Republic city!
你怀念在赛场上的日子吗
Do you miss being in the ring?
嗯,我肯定不会怀念在这挨打的时候
Well, I definitely don't miss getting hit with things all the time
还有那一次次耻辱的失败
And the humiliating losing.
尽管过去很久了,但有时候
I mean, that gets pretty old.
你知道,有的时候我是哭着入睡的
You know, sometimes I actually cry myself to sleep...
我想,我最想念的是这里的粉丝们
I guess what I miss the most are these fans!
他们是世上最棒的粉丝
They're the greatest fans in the world!
为粉丝们欢呼吧
Give it up for the fans!
看看吧孩子,这么多人喜欢你
Look how these people love you, kid.
他们把你那故事都听进去了
They're eating that cornball spiel right out of your hand.
窍门是,每当我语塞
The trick is, whenever I get confused,
我就高呼共和城或者粉丝
I just say "republic city" or "fans,"
然后他们就都欢呼起来
And then everyone cheers.
我想我知道你的天命所在了
I think I just figured out your true calling.
我希望莱科总统能听我们的
I hope president Raiko listens to us.
别担心
Don't worry.
我可是他竞选活动的大赞助商
I was a big contributor to his election campaign.
他和他的手下,得保住这笔钱
Him and the other guy. Gotta hedge your bets.
你好,总统先生
Hello, Mr. President.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表