剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
噢,成熟点行不
Oh, grow up.
你跟小时候比没有变一丁点
You haven't changed one bit since we were kids.
还想着拼命证明你能做到御术师能做到的一切
You're still trying to prove you can do everything a bender can.
接受现实吧,你做不到
Well, you can't. Deal with it.
你又不是我妈
And you're not our mother.
轮不到你来教育我该干啥
You don't get to tell me what I can and can't do.
也接受这个现实吧
Deal with that.
这伤你自己来疗吧
Good luck healing yourself
用你那独特的非御术的超能力
with your special non-bending powers.
嘿,还不快来支援我,丹增
Hey, back me up here, Tenzin.
凯娅是对的
Kya's right.
你是我们里面最年长的
You're the oldest of us,
但你老是表现得最幼稚
but you always acted like the youngest.
总是得让我来负责任
I had to become the responsible one.
你觉得你是最负责任的那个
You think you're the responsible one?
爸爸死后留下妈妈一人的时候你哪去了
Where were you after dad died and mom was all alone?
我才是唯一一个动身并且把重心全都转来照顾妈妈的人
Because I was the only one who packed up and moved my whole life to be with her.
是啊,毕竟那么多年四处漂泊去寻找自我
Sure, after years of flitting around the world, trying to find yourself.
你也到了安顿下来的时候了
It was time for you to settle down somewhere.
你们根本不知道一种文明的未来
You two have no idea how it feels to have the future
全都担在自己肩上的的感觉
of an entire culture on your shoulders.
想来你和老爸满世界飞来飞去日子也确实很难过
Must've been real hard for you, flying around the world with dad,
整天骑着象锦鲤冲浪玩
riding elephant-koi all day.
哦,原来吵架就为这个
Oh, so that's what this is all about.
这问题一直都存在
That's what it's always been about.
你以为你是什么救世主
You think you're some savior
必须继承老爸的遗志
who has to carry on dad's legacy.
不然谁还能来继承
Who else is going to do it?
我们一起如何
How about all of us?
对啊,我们也是安昂的孩子
Yeah, we're Aang's kids too.
我们压根就不该来度假
We never should have come on this vacation.
不能同意更多
I couldn't agree more.
首先又不是我让你们来的
Well, I didn't want you to come in the first place.
我现在没法和你们待下去
I can't be around you two right now.
回寺里去看忆琪有没有回来吧
Go back to the temple and see if Ikki returned.
我自己在外面找
I'll keep looking out here.
好的
Fine.
好
Fine.
就这样
Fine.
我现在可以进来吗
Is it okay if I come in?
当然,我们已经听说发生什么了
Of course. We heard what happened.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我真高兴你不在那里
I'm so glad you weren't there.
不然我也不知要怎么做了
I don't know what I would have done.
我不确定法力克要进行到什么程度
I had no idea how far Varrick was willing to go.
我和我弟确实有分歧,但我绝对不会去袭击他
My brother and I have our differences, but I would never attack him.
我很抱歉误认为你会去参加反抗军
I'm sorry for thinking you had anything to do with the rebels,
还给你和妈妈造成这样的痛苦
and for all the pain I've caused you and mom.
我才是应该道歉的那个
I'm the one who should apologize.
当我看到南极之光回归的时候
After I saw the Southern lights return,
我真的很为你骄傲
I was so proud of you.
我真不该阻碍你
I never should have held you back.
当你♥爸♥和我在一起时
When your father and I found each other,
我们只想过最平凡的生活
all we wanted was to live a simple life
组建起一个家庭
and raise a family.
但当我们发现你是降世神通后
But then we discovered you were the Avatar,
平凡一去不回了
and simple was over.
我们知道总有一天,这世界会需要你
We knew one day the world would need you,
而你不再会需要我们
and you wouldn't need us anymore.
妈,爸,我当然需要你们
Mom, dad, of course I still need you.
我们可没料到你会来
We weren't expecting you.
托拉克,塞娜,你们被捕了
Tonraq, Senna, you are under arrest
并且将面临审判
and will stand trial.
审判?因为什么
Trial? For what?
因为你们密谋行刺我
For conspiring to assassinate me.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表