剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
能认识你真是三生有幸
It's been really great getting to know you.
真的
Really.
不过,你得跟我一起去北极
But you will be coming with me to the north.
我们会在那个铺满冰雪的天堂共度余生
There we will live the rest of our lives together in icy bliss.
我的傻博林
Foolish bolin.
信,见到你真是太好了
Mako! I'm so happy to see you!
嗯,你还好吗,弟弟?
Uh, you all right, bro?
不,我很不好,我再也受不了了
No! No, I'm not all right! I can't take anymore.
听着,我可不想和爱丝卡去哪个什么冰雪天堂过日子
Listen, I don't want to live in icy bliss with Eska!
不要丢下我
Don't make me!
求你,不要让我失望
Oh, please, please don't make me.
唔,嘿,如果你真的那么不想
Uh, hey, if you're that unhappy,
和她分手不就好了
just break up with her.
和她分手 你干得出来
Break up with her? You can do that?
对啊,男孩们总那么干
Yeah. Guys do it all the time.
怎么做?
How?
只需要告诉她,你不再那样迷恋她
Just tell her you're not that into her anymore.
噢,不,不,她可不会喜欢这样
Oh, no, no, I don't think she'd like that.
结束一段感情,就像把嗜血的水蛭拔下来
Ending a relationship is kind of like pulling off a bloodsucking leech.
你得把它扯下来,甩开
You just gotta rip it off and get it over with.
这之后你就会觉得好多了
You'll feel a lot better afterwards.
Trust me.
相信我
谢谢你,信
Thanks, Mako.
我很高兴你在让女孩心碎这件事上如此拿手
I'm lucky you're so good at breaking girls' hearts.
科拉,你得小心点啦
Korra better watch out.
哦,那只是
Ooh, no, it's just a...
噢,没什么
uh, you kn... uh, never mind.
我们的下一次训练明天才会开始
Our next training session isn't until tomorrow.
我很抱歉打扰了你
I'm sorry to interrupt.
我想跟你谈谈我们早晨的谈话
It's about our conversation this morning.
怎么了
Yes?
我明白你为什么把你的军队带到这里
I understand why you brought your troops here,
但我担心这传递了错误的信♥号♥♥
but I'm afraid it's sending the wrong message.
你父亲在你耳边吹风了
Your father has been talking to you.
不仅仅是他,还有法力克
Not just him. Varrick too.
他们在我父母的房♥子里面会面
There was a meeting at my parents' house.
许多南方水族同胞认为他们被侵略了
A lot of southerners feel like their tribe is being invaded.
现在我是他们的族长
I am their chief.
我在统一,而并非侵略
I'm uniting, not invading.
我知道,可我只是担心如果你不做点什么的话
I know, but I'm just afraid if something doesn't change,
内战将会发生
there could be a civil war.
如果水族部落有了战争
If the water tribes were at war,
其他国家将会选择支持的势力
the other nations would take sides.
神灵的暗面将会借着这股负能量膨胀
The dark spirits would thrive off this negative energy,
世界将会被卷入神灵于人类的战争之中
and the world would be thrown into a battle between spirits and man.
那将会是人间灾难
That would be catastrophic.
我们怎么阻止内战
How do we stop it?
我们
We?
不,科拉
No, Korra.
这场战争只有神通能够阻止
This is a war only the Avatar can prevent.
我通常是那个挑起争斗的人
I'm usually the one starting fights.
我不知道该如何避免它们
I don't know how to stop them from happening.
作为神通,在这场斗争中你必须保持中立
As the Avatar, you must remain neutral in this conflict.
你会很自然的想要去帮助你的族人
You will naturally want to help your people,
但是表现出偏向性不会对水族部落的统一有任何帮助
but showing favoritism will not help our tribes find unity.
也许丹增是对的
Maybe Tenzin was right.
也许我还没准备好成为神通
Maybe I'm not ready to be the Avatar.
丹增对你缺乏信心
Tenzin lacked faith in you.
但我丝毫不怀疑你将会成为
But I have no doubt you will become
世界上有史以来最受人敬仰的降世神通
the most admired Avatar the world has ever known.
谢谢你,叔叔
Thank you, Uncle.
谁扔的
Who threw those?
你们这些小流氓觉得自己厉害,是吧
You hoodlums think you're tough, huh?
去惹那些和你们一样大的御水师
Pick on a waterbender your own size!
住手
Stop!
告诉这帮混♥蛋♥滚回北极去
Tell these thugs to go back to the north.
他们再也不会在这里受到欢迎
They're not welcome here anymore!
这些南方人需要收敛他们的行为
These southerners need to stay in line.
大家都冷静下来
Everyone, calm down.
我们都是同一个部落的
You're all part of the same tribe.
大家要表现出来啊
Start acting like it.
你站在他们那边
You're taking their side?
我们还以为你是我们的一员
We thought you were one of us.
我哪边也不站
I'm not taking anyone's side.
你是史上最差的神通了
You're the worst Avatar ever!
诸位,从这里离开
Everyone, walk away from this.
他们不值得我们惹上麻烦
They're not worth our trouble.
回家吧
Go back to your homes.
科拉,我…
Korra, I...
科拉
Korra!
忆琪
Ikki!
忆琪
Ikki!
忆琪
Ikki?
忆琪,你在哪
Ikki, where are you?
在这里,爸爸
Over here, dad!
只是开个玩笑,是我
Just kidding. It's me!
我到处都找不着她
There's no sign of her anywhere.
依琪怎么会这么跑掉
Why would Ikki run off like this?
啊,这可能是我的错
Ah, it's probably my fault.
可能
Probably.
怎么了
Excuse me?
我猜你一定是太忙于你共和城的事务
I'm guessing you've been so busy with your "duty" to Republic city
that you forgot about your duty to your kids.
以至于你忘了你对孩子的义务
哈哈,义务
Haha Duty.(大便)
你多大了,还是五岁吗
What are you, five years old?
凯娅,你说的没错
Kya, you're right.
我没能花足够的时间去陪他们
I haven't been spending enough time with them.
我真希望我能和父亲一样做个好爸爸
I wish I could be as good a father as dad was to us.
丹增,你的问题就是你和父亲完全一样
Tenzin, your problem is you're exactly like dad.
他太专注于拯救世界
He was so focused on saving the world
以及他的那些义务——不准笑
and doing his duty... don't laugh...
以至于他从来没有花时间陪我们
that he never had time for us.
父亲当时面临很多压力
Dad was under a lot of pressure.
但他依然抽时间来陪我们
He always had time for you, though,
父亲的宝贵的小御气师
his precious little airbender.
父亲对我们的爱是同等的
Dad loved us all equally.
再说,那都是很久以前的事情了
Besides, it all happened a long time ago.
我们为什么还要谈这件事
Why are we even talking about this?
因为你似乎还保持着我们拥有一个完美的童年的幻觉
Because you seem to have some grandiose delusion
that we had a perfect, happy-go-lucky childhood.
但是你猜怎么着,我们并没有
Guess what. We didn't.
如果我们想要在天黑之前找到忆琪,我们得抓紧了
We need to keep moving if we want to find Ikki before dark.
看到他在做什么了吗,布米
See what he's doing there, Bumi?
典型的气宗技艺
Classic airbender technique.
当事情变得困难的时候就逃避
Cutting and running when things get tough!
嗯,是爸爸教了你这招吧
Yeah. Did dad teach you that move?
你过得怎么样,亲爱的
How was your day, sweetie?
噢,再好不过了
Oh, fabulous.
我的部落即将发生战争
My tribe's about to go to war,
我应该去阻止它
and I'm supposed to stop it,
但现在有人会听我的吗
but will anyone listen to me?
没有!而且我求我爹来帮助我
No! And I didn't ask for my father's help.
他就不能让我好好做神通吗
Can't he just let me be the Avatar?
呃,你是想要建议呢
Uh, do you want advice,
还是只是让我听你的
or am I just supposed to listen?
我还是不太明白
I'm still not clear on that.
我很抱歉
Ugh. I'm sorry.
就是我老爸让我激动了
My dad just gets me all worked up.
你说如果你暂时放下这些神通的麻烦事
How about you take a break from all this Avatar stuff,
去享受一顿安静的晚餐如何
and we go out for a quiet dinner?
就我们两个
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表