剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Maybe you just need to relax.
等等
Wait a minute.
你们俩
Are you two...
你们又在约会了!
you're dating again! What?
约会?没有
Dating? No!
那太疯狂了
That's crazy!
科拉才离开一星期而已!
Korra just left a week ago!
你们听我说完
Guys, listen to me.
法力克图谋不轨,而且我有证据
Varrick is up to no good, and I have proof.
他在电影里用的爆♥炸♥装置
The detonators he uses in his movers
和我在文化馆中心爆♥炸♥中找到的完全一样
are exactly like the one I found at the cultural center attack.
它们爆♥炸♥时和那位船长描述的
And those explosions were exactly like the ones the Captain reported
麻美的船被袭击时的完全一样
when Asami's shipment was hijacked.
你们还没看出来吗
Don't you see?
那个爆♥炸♥装置任何人都可能弄到吧
Anyone could have gotten their hands on one of those detonators.
是啊,别管这事啦,信,别管啦
Yeah. Let it go, Mako. Let it go.
我绝不会坐视不管的
No! I'm not going to let it go!
法力克在找你
Varrick's been looking for you.
你真幸运
You're lucky.
这座寺庙是所有气和寺中灵力最强的
This temple is the most spiritual of all the air temples.
因为我父亲正是在此园里遇到古鲁大♥师♥帕提克的
Why, this very garden is where my father met Guru Pathik.
古鲁帕提克(Guru Pathik):东气和寺通灵师,古鲁(Guru)本是锡克教祖师、领袖称谓
《最后的气宗》第二卷土篇第十九回,安昂曾向他学习如何进入神通状态
灵界,我们来了
Spirit world, here we come.
你进入灵界了吗?
Are you in the spirit world?
我本来能进去的
I would be
要是米罗敲钟能敲对节奏的话
if Meelo could ring his bell at the appropriate intervals.
额,我做错了吗?
Aww, did I do it wrong?
唉,我们试试别的办法
Let's try something else.
我倒觉得你的钟敲得还可以
I thought your bell ringing was just fine.
谢谢
Thanks!
凯娅,这烟太浓了
Kya, this is too much smoke.
你装错位置了,这样是行不通的
You set it up wrong. This isn't going to work.
我很抱歉,我只是按你说的做了而已
I'm sorry. I did what you told me.
好吧,这次又搞砸了
Well, the moment's ruined.
我们可以再坚持一段时间嘛
We could have tried a little longer.
回来,毛毛腿儿
Come back, furry-foot!
嘿,吉诺拉,你在追什么呢
Hey, Jinora, what are you chasing?
没什么
Nothing.
降世神通杨尘的雕像
注意力集中,科拉
Focus, Korra.
集中
Focus.
我正在集中
I am focusing.
别讲话
No talking.
细心感受宇宙万物的能量
Feel the energy of the universe.
好的,我感觉到了
Okay, I feel it.
科拉,说真的
Korra, really!
我正要集中注意力呢
I'm trying to concentrate here!
我想这地方也不行
I don't think this location is going to work either.
你到底什么情况?
What's going on with you?
一开始你责怪米罗,接着是凯娅,现在又是我
First, you're blaming Meelo, then Kya, and now me.
哼,我现在真是诸事不顺
Well, nothing is feeling right to me.
我不是催你,可是时间紧迫
I don't want to rush your feelings, but we're kind of in a hurry.
你第一次是怎样进入灵界的?试试那个方法吧
How did you first get into the spirit world? Let's try that.
额
Well...
其实
Actually,
我从没有进入过灵界
I've never been into the spirit world.
你从没进过灵界?
You've never been into the spirit world?
但你之前成天在气和寺打坐啊
But you used to spend days in the temple meditating.
尝试进入灵界
Trying to get in.
可从来没有成功过
It never happened.
作为气宗的一员,精神领袖和安昂的儿子
It's my greatest shortcoming as an airbender,
这是我最大的不足
spiritual leader, and son of Aang.
欢迎来到“我让老爸失望”俱乐部
Welcome to the "I disappoint dad" club.
如果连你都没有进入过灵界
If you've never been to the spirit world,
你要怎么带科拉进去?
how were you planning to get Korra into it?
我多年来潜心研究古代精神领袖们的诀窍和理论
I've spent years studying the techniques and theories of ancient spiritual leaders.
现在,神通需要我,我责无旁贷
Now that the Avatar needs me, it must be my time.
丹增,谐波汇聚近在眼前了
Tenzin, harmonic convergence is almost here.
如果让瓦图从灵界逃出来
If Vaatu escapes from the spirit world...
你得信任我
you have to trust me.
我可以帮到你
I can help you.
也许有其他的方法呢
There might be another way.
吉诺拉,你就没有什么话要对科拉说的吗
Jinora, is there something you want to tell Korra?
吉诺拉?
Jinora?
她还小,没受过训练,对灵界一无所知
She is too young and untrained to have any knowledge about spiritual matters.
事实上
Actually,
我想我确实知道科拉要进入灵界该去哪
I think I do know where Korra needs to go to get into the spirit world.
你怎么会知道的?
And how would you know that?
我的神灵伙伴们教我的
My spirit friends showed me.
没问题的,你们现身吧
It's okay. You can show yourselves.
哇,你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
吉诺拉
Jinora.
小兔子
Bunnies!
其实,它们是蜻蜓兔神灵
Actually, they're dragonfly-bunny spirits.
我就知道
I knew it.
看来她确实了解灵界的一些事情啊
Looks like she does know something about spiritual matters.
好可爱啊,小兔兔
So cute. Bunnies!
回来
Come back!
你是从什么时候起有这种能力的?
How long have you been able to do this?
不知道
I don't know.
我觉得好像我一直都和神灵有某种联♥系♥
I guess I've always kind of had a connection with spirits.
这只看起来很喜欢我
I think this one likes me.
它们是来帮忙的吗
Are they here to help?
我觉得它们想让你去下面
I think they want you to go down there.
我不明白,灵力向来是在靠近寺庙的地方最强
I don't know. The spiritual energy is historically strongest near the temple.
不是针对你哈
No offense,
只是我觉得这些神灵一定真的去过灵界
but I'm guessing the spirits have actually been to the spirit world,
所以我得跟着它们
so I'm gonna follow them.
如果哪次我们要去“丹增界”
If we need to go to the Tenzin world,
我们会叫你的
we'll call you.
父亲,神灵们不是有一万年的时间来打开这个灵界通道吗
Father, haven't the spirits had 10,000 years to open this portal?
如果他们都没有成功,你又怎么能指望我们可以
If they could not succeed, what makes you think we will?
通过灵界通道进入灵界
By entering the spirit world through the portal,
我们带来了神灵们都不具备的能力
we bring with us something the spirits never had:
御术
Our bending.
帮帮忙
Join me!
只要我们合力就能打开这个通道
Together we can open this portal.
杰斯纳
Desna!
别管他
Leave him.
继续帮我
Keep bending!
他需要立刻治疗
He needs a healer at once!
这边更重要!
This is more important!
我要带他回去
I'm taking him back.
我听说你有一些想法
I hear you've got some ideas.
能告诉我吗
You wanna tell me about them?
动手吧
Go ahead.
无论你怎么折磨我
Torture me all you want.
我都不会说的
I'm not gonna talk.
折磨?
Torture?
我想折磨的只有这些烦人的脚癣
The only thing I want to torture is this pesky foot fungus.
烫伤了说明起作用了
The burning means it's working.
我听说你在调查我的船的袭击案
I heard you've been investigating the recent attacks on my ships,
有些事情天知地知,你知我知
and I think you know that I know that you know,
明白吧?
you know?
明白什么?
Know what?
明白这个世界很危险!
That the world is a dangerous place,
这也是我想请你加入我的护卫队的原因
and that's exactly why I want to offer you a job on my security force.
我已经有工作了
I have a job.
我们需要你
We need you.
我,麻美和博林
Me, Asami, Bolin.
都是一条船上的,我希望你也能加入我们
We're all on the same team here. We want you to join us.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表