剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
噢,我当然知道
Oh, no, sure. I knew that.
哪个是杰斯纳
And which one is Desna?
再次见到你真好,神通科拉
Good to see you again, Avatar Korra.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you too.
托纳克
Tonraq.
弟弟
Brother.
真是令人遗憾,南方水族放弃与神灵的所有连接
It's a shame the southerners have abandoned all connections to the spirits,
即使是在这如此神圣的时刻
even during the most hallowed times.
我一直很喜欢“冰川神祭”
I've always loved the glacier spirits festival.
非常好玩
It's fun.
这节日曾经是斋戒冥想的神圣时刻
This festival used to be a solemn time of fasting and meditation.
现在不过是些暴徒试图囫囵吞鸡的游戏时间罢了
Now it's just a chance to watch some rube try to stick an entire arctic hen in his mouth.
怎么啦?它真的很好吃
Wha... what? It's so good.
一些传统改变了
Traditions change.
这并不是世界末日
It's not the end of the world.
把你这些说辞告诉那些在南极水域被愤怒神灵攻击的水手吧
Tell that to the sailors who are being attacked by angry spirits in Southern waters.
某些传统是有其目的的
Some traditions have purpose.
等一等,神灵在攻击船只
Wait, spirits are attacking ships?
我很震惊神通居然不知道这些
I'm surprised the Avatar doesn't know about that.
很显然你没有得到足够的信息
Apparently you haven't been given all the information you need.
我将很荣幸引导你水族部落的的神灵之道
It would be my honor to instruct you in the spiritual ways of the water tribe.
我挺愿意学习和神灵作战的
I wouldn't mind learning about fighting spirits.
御气术修行现在有些无聊了
Air-bending is getting pretty boring.
丹增是科拉的指引者
Tenzin is Korra's instructor.
他可以给她足够的训练
He can give her all the training she needs.
如你所愿
So you've said.
我很高兴你陪我来参加这次会议
I'm glad you came with me to this meeting.
法力克是世界上最富有的男人之一而且他控制着全球贸易
Varrick is one of the and he controls the entire global shipping business.
现在你是我的助手
So you're my assistant.
只要站在那里一句话都不说就好
Just stand there and don't say anything.
没问题
No problem.
帕布和我是天生的助手
Pabu and I are natural assistants.
兄弟这太赞了啊
Man, this is nice.
我觉得我搞得懂商业这玩意儿
I gotta get into this whole "business" thing.
你看到那个了吗?浮空
Did you see that? Levitation!
我当时离地足有一英尺!难以置信是吧
I was a foot off the ground.Is that incredible or what?
(喔那真是太神奇了……他是怎么做到的……)
How does he do that? That's unbelievable.
(真是奇妙……)
That's amazing.
看起来你刚才就是坐在一个枕头上
It looked like you were just sitting on a pillow.
你是在说我刚才没有浮空吗
Are you saying I wasn't levitating?
呃…… 是的
Uh, no?
那为什么没人告诉我?现在我看起来像个傻瓜
Well, why didn't anyone tell me? Now I look like an idiot!
史瓦密你被解雇了
Swami, you're fired!
我喜欢你,孩子!你和我一样是个心直口快的人
I like you, kid.You're a real straight shooter, just like me.
佐藤小姐,他是和你一起的
Ms. Sato? He's with you?
恩哼
Mm-hmm.
带了你的虎鲨来做生意,是吗
Brought your tiger-shark with you to do business, huh?
那真是一步妙棋
Now that's moxie.
过来靠近我坐
Get over here and pop a squat.
朱莉,给客人们上茶
Zhu li, get some tea for my guests.
感谢你和我见面
Thank you for meeting with me.
就像你知道的,未来实业公♥司♥正在寻找运输货物的合作伙伴
As you know, future industries is looking for a partner to handle our shipping...
当然,但是首先你得看看我新的投资项目
But first, you gotta check out my new venture:
会动的照片
Moving pictures.
朱莉,启动那玩意儿
Zhu li, do the thing.
你会爱上这东西的
You're gonna love this.
全新感观,对吧
Mind-blowing, right?
的确
Yeah.
好,忘了它吧,那是过去的东西了!关掉机器,朱莉
Now, forget that!That's the past! Shut it off, Zhu li!
想看这个吧
Imagine watching this.
小姜,过来做些姿势
Ginger, come over here and do your poses.
太完美了
Spectacular.
现在我们需要点儿背景故事
And we tell a story.
爱情,动作,给孩子们看的动漫
There's romance, action,some funny animal stuff for the kids.
早期的动画都是在电影院播放的,如1940-1967年的经典《猫和老鼠》。
制♥作♥比现在困难得多,上色全是油画。因此1937年长篇动画《白雪公主》被视为豪赌。
反正就那么些玩意儿,你懂的
You know, whatever.
小姜,过去歇歇脚吧
Thanks, Ginger. Go rest your gams.
刚才那怎么样,虎鲨
How about that, tiger-shark?
我们现在要和那些我叫“电影”的东西大干一笔
We're gonna do big business with these "movers," as I call 'em.
好的
Okay.
但是我现在想谈谈如何恢复未来实业公♥司♥原有的实力
But I'm just concentrating on getting future industries back on track.
如果我们能达成这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
If we could hammer out a deal...
停
Stop.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye.
成交
We got a deal!
我们皇家晚宴的时候再来谈谈细节
We'll hammer out the details at the royal feast tonight.
现在大家要不要到我的火箭艇上兜兜风
Now who wants a rocket-boat ride?
你们一般都是这么做生意吗
Is that how business usually goes?
你真是个天生的助理
You are a natural assistant.
叔叔,不胜感激您的美妙款待
This is a wonderful feast in your honor, Uncle.
这不算什么
This is nothing.
这节日刚设立的时,部落的老人们都会出来和灵魂们相聚
When this festival was founded, the tribal elders would commune with the spirits.
大家一起欣赏神灵们在天空中舞动的华丽光影
People would watch the brilliant displays of light as spirits danced in the sky.
哇,我从没见过
Wow. I've never seen that.
这是个遗憾...神通一直是人界和灵界的桥梁
And that is a shame, since the Avatar is the bridge between the material world and the spirits.
这就是我为什么迫切地想教导你完成你的使命
That is why I want so badly to teach you, to help you fulfill your destiny.
我相信我已经说明过了,丹增正在教导她
I thought I had made it clear that Tenzin is teaching her.
在你之前,每一个神通都要环游世界才能学习其中的奥秘
Every Avatar before you traveled the world to learn.
是因为你♥爸♥和丹增,你才一直留在南极的
It was Tenzin and your father who kept you secluded at the South pole.
我一直以为是安昂命令白莲教的人让我留在那的
I thought Aang ordered the white lotus to keep me down here?
我们都是按照我们所认为最好的方式来指导你
We all did what we thought was best for you.
和谁训练应该由我来做决定,而不是你或者丹增
Who I train with should be my decision, dad,not yours or Tenzin's.
看来有人试图和你抢神通的古板老教授这个饭碗了
Looks like someone's trying to take your place as the Avatar's stick-in-the-mud mentor.
布米,不要欺负丹增了,你知道他这人很敏感
Bumi, don't pick on Tenzin.You know he's always been sensitive.
我一点都不敏感
I'm not sensitive!
作为族长,我很荣幸在节日发表讲话
As your chief, it is my honor to speak at this festival
这个节日是为了团结部落
which was founded to bring our tribes together
复兴世界和精神世界间古老的平衡建立的
and restore the ancient balance between our world and that of the spirits.
但我却很失望的看到它
But I am saddened to see what it has become
渐渐变成贪婪又渺小的人类狂欢
a cheap carnival that celebrates greedy and trivial humans.
我觉得,北水族部落不能继续看着
I fear the time is fast approaching when the North can no longer stand idly by
我们南方的兄弟灵魂继续堕落
while our Southern brothers slip into total spiritual decay.
愤怒的神灵们已经开始攻击南水域的船只了
Angry spirits are already attacking ships in your waters.
我只希望采取行动不会太迟
I only hope we are not too late to change course.
吴纳克族长,各位观众,有他在我们城里可真棒
Chief Unalaq, everybody.Always great to have him in town.
现在来欣赏“怪咖吴树”的“舞动的企鹅”
Now let's have some fun with wacky wushu's dancin' otter-penguins.
嗯,祝我好运
Wish me luck.
我要开干了
I'm making my move.
好运
Good luck.
那俩家伙总是让我觉得很诡异
Those two have always creeped me out.
他们闻着像老大妈阁楼里的味道
They smell like a grandma's attic.
嘿,我是博林,科拉的朋友
Hey, I'm Bolin. I'm a friend of Korra's.
你是...嗯...爱丝卡
You're Eska, right?
哇,我喜欢那些袍子
Wow, I'm just... I'm loving these robes.
所以...你们是从北方来的,对吧
So you are from the North, right?
太棒了,就像...你知道那是我最喜欢的方向
Cool. That's like... you know, that's, like, my favorite direction.
我觉得他是根据你的地理所在位置
I think he is trying to establish some kind of bond with you
与你建立某种联♥系♥
based on your geographic point of origin.
也许和行为粗鲁没什么教养的家伙
Perhaps it would be interesting to spend time with a person
在一起很有意思
whose ways are so rough and uncultured.
你令我发笑,你是我的了
You amuse me. I will make you mine.
我是说是你的男友,还是奴隶
You mean like a boyfriend or... or like a slave?
奴隶,给我赢个奖品回来
Yes. Win me prizes.
我叔叔想训练我,他说他能教我如何与神灵对话
Unalaq offered to train me. He says he can teach me about the spirits and my connection to them.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
丹增是怎么认为的
What does Tenzin think?
丹增人为我是他的囚犯或者他的女儿
Tenzin thinks I'm his prisoner or one of his kids.
他要在的话我永远也学不会
I'll never finish training with him in charge.
这位赢了
We have a winner.
我是说,你听到吴纳克族长说的
I mean, you heard what Unalaq said.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表