剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Settling on the Lion Turtles who protect them
渐渐地失去了彼此的联络
And losing touch with each other.
大部分人认为他们生活在世界上唯一的城市里
Most people think they live in the only human city in the world.
大部分人类都只考虑他们自己
Most humans think only of themselves,
无论周围有多少同伴
no matter how many others are around.
你穿过我的时候
When you pass through me,
我能感觉到巨大的力量涌入身体
I feel an incredible rush of power.
我感觉到自己正发生变化
I feel like I'm changing.
越是训练我就会越加强大
The more we practice, the stronger I become.
好像有烟火的味道
Smells like smoke.
人类在附近
Humans are nearby.
我们去看看
Let's check it out.
神灵
A spirit!
放松点伙计,我们没有敌意
Easy there, fellas. We're friendly.
万,真不敢相信是你啊
I can't believe it. Wan?
贾亚,你在这干什么
Jaya! What are you doing out here?
你的经历鼓舞了我们
You inspired us.
当我们听说你在野外活下来之后,我们也准备试一试
Once we heard that you survived out in the wilds, we decided to try it too.
姚呢?他和你一起来了么
Where's Yao? Did he come with you?
对,但不幸的是,他没能挺过来
Yes, but sadly he didn't make it.
我们一路上失去了很多伙伴
We--we lost a lot of good men along the way.
你为什么要护着这个神灵
So why were you protecting this spirit?
这是拉瓦
This is Raava.
别怕,他和你们可能遇到的黑暗之灵们不同
Don't worry. She's not like the dark spirits you've probably run into.
黑暗之灵
Dark spirits?
有什么区别吗
What's the difference?
我们看到任何神灵都会用火攻击他们
We throw fire at any spirit we see around here.
就像他们不分青红皂白的攻击我们一样
Just like they attack any man.
你们根本不明白做了什么事
You have no idea what you're doing!
你们把事情弄得越来越糟糕
You're only making things worse.
神灵回来了
The spirits are coming back!
我们这次要彻底消灭他们,就算烧掉整座森林也在所不惜
Let's wipe 'em out this time. We'll burn down this whole forest if we have to.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
什么时候变得这么暴♥力♥
When did you become so violent?
你的经历告诉我们,只要不再害怕就能改变世界
You showed me we could change the world if we just stopped being so afraid.
我们现在就在照着你的去做
Now we're doing it.
这不是我的意思
This isn't what I had in mind.
人类,快滚出森林
Get out of the forest, humans.
等等
Wait.
我们可以和平地解决这件事情
We can resolve this peacefully.
臭臭,你又回来了
Stinky? You came back.
真高兴再见到你
It's good to see you again.
你和拉瓦来得正是时候,快帮我们把这些烧树的纵火狂赶走
You and Raava are just in time to help us clear these tree-killing fire-lovers out of here
就跟以前一样
Just like the old days.
你们才应该滚出这里
You are the one who's getting cleared out.
我们不需要靠暴♥力♥解决
There's no need for violence.
我想,我们一定能想出和解的办法
I know there must be a way to work out a compromise.
臭臭,你心地很善良
You have a good heart, Stinky.
但这些丢火球的人可不像你
These fire tossers aren't like you.
就是那些像他这样的神灵杀死了我的朋友
Spirits like him killed our friends.
我不能让他们就这么走了
I can't let them get away with that.
我们是森林的守护神
We are protectors of the forest.
我们绝不会让你们将它烧光
We won't let you burn it down.
是瓦图,他更强了
It's Vaatu. He's growing stronger,
他在利用神灵们的愤怒让他们倒向他那一方
Using their anger to turn them to his side.
给我灭了他们
Wipe them out!
住手,求你们
Stop, please!
拉瓦,我们把将力量合在一起,那样我们有可能阻止他们
Raava, we need to combine our energies. Maybe then we'll have enough power to stop this.
够了
Enough!
在你们两败俱伤之前,都给我停下来
You need to stop fighting now before you destroy each other.
臭臭,发生了什么
Stinky, w-what happened?
他能够掌控所有四大元素
He's controlling all four elements.
万,我不得不离开你的身体,否则会要了你的命的
Wan, I have to leave your body, or I'll destroy you.
不,这起作用了
No. It's working.
如果你离开,他们又会打起来
If you leave, the fighting will start again.
万
Wan!
我们得回去
We have to go back.
别费劲了
Don't bother.
你的人类朋友已经被消灭了
Your human friends have already been annihilated.
不
No!
享受你的最后几天吧
Enjoy your final days.
世界末日见
See you at the end of the world.
拉瓦
Raava.
对不起,万
I'm sorry, Wan.
我们就快到了
We're almost there.
我错怪了你,万
I was wrong about you, Wan.
我没有想到,竟然有人类能够如此高尚和勇敢
I had no idea that humans were capable of such nobility and courage.
遗憾的是,我们没有多少时间能在一起了
I'm sorry that we do not have much more time together.
大战都没有开始,我们不要这样丧气
Let's not give up before the battle's even begun.
谁知道会发生什么
Who knows what will happen?
毕竟,这是我第一次经历谐波汇聚呢
After all, this is my first harmonic convergence.
这是去往灵界的南方之门
This is the southern portal to the spirit world.
我和瓦图将再次在这里
Here Vaatu and I will do battle once again,
两个世界境界线上地方血战
At the place where the two worlds meet.
拉瓦,你准备好和我最后的决斗了吗
Are you ready for our final battle, Raava?
感谢我们的朋友将我们分开
Thanks to our friend separating us,
我想这一次,我可以从此彻底摆脱掉你
I think this time I may be rid of you once and for all.
向她动手前,你得先过我这关
Before you get to her, you'll have to go through me.
没有一个人类能与我作对
No human can stand against me.
你还没听说过吗
Haven't you heard the legends?
我再也不是一个普通人了
I'm not a regular human anymore.
在你的祖先刚从土里爬出来的时候
I lived 10,000 lifetimes
我已经历了上万次轮回转生
Before the first of your kind crawled out of the mud.
正是我亲手打破的
It was I who broke through the divide
那分离人类与神灵的境界
That separated the plane of spirits from the material world!
对我的仇恨只会让我更加有生气
To hate me is to give me breath.
对我的攻击只会让我更加强大
To fight me is to give me strength.
现在,准备好直面你的毁灭吧
Now prepare to face oblivion!
拉瓦
Raava!
结合在一起是取胜的唯一办法
The only way to win is together.
我不得不离开你的身体
I have to leave you.
我再多待哪怕一会儿,你也会死去
If I stay any longer, you will die.
这不算什么
It doesn't matter.
如果你现在离开,瓦图会毁灭一切
If you leave me now, Vaatu will destroy everything.
我们必须联手终结这梦魇
We have to finish this together!
谐波汇聚时刻就要到了
The harmonic convergence is about to begin.
拉瓦的时代就要结束了
The era of Raava is over.
从此,我们永远结合在一起
We are bonded forever.
降世神通(Avatar): 光明之神灵拉瓦的化身,半人半神,担任人类与神灵的桥梁
你将监禁于此
This is your prison now.
我将关闭灵界通道
And I will close the portal
没人能亲身进入灵界释放你
so no human will ever be able to physically enter the spirit world and release you.
神灵们必须停止和人类的争斗,回到他们的灵界
The spirits must stop fighting with humans and return to their home in the spirit world.
我会教授人类如何尊重神灵,以此来维持世界的平衡
I will teach men to respect the spirits so that balance will be maintained.
我将会是人界与灵界的桥梁
I will be the bridge between our two worlds.
世界,正在进入一个新时代
The world is entering a new age.
之后的各个元素之力,由人类向神灵或动物学习而成,称为御术。
水族为月神和海神(潮汐),气族为飞天野牛,土族为獾鼠,火族为龙
我们保护人类的日子已经结束了
Our time protecting mankind is over.
我们将不会再给人类元素之力
We will no longer give humans the power of the elements.
不同族群的人必须学会和谐相处
Different groups of people must learn to live together.
这是我的任务,使用拉瓦的光明的灵力引导世界走向和平
This is my mission-- to use Raava's light spirit to guide the world toward peace.
对不起,拉瓦
I'm sorry, Raava.
我无法带来和平
I failed to bring peace.
即使瓦图被封禁了,黑暗依旧笼罩着人类
Even with Vaatu locked away, darkness still surrounds humanity.
而我的时间不多了
There wasn't enough time.
不要担心
Don't worry.
我们会永远和你在一起,生生世世
We will be together for all of your lifetimes.
我们永远也不要放弃
And we will never give up.
我都回忆起来了
I remember.
你知道你是谁了吗
Do you know who you are?
我的名字是科拉
My name is Korra.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表