剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
一会儿见,爸爸
I'll see you soon, dad.
奶奶,我好想你
Gran-gran, I missed you.
科拉和其他人呢
What about Korra and the others?
别担心
Don't worry. They're all right.
科拉拯救了世界
Korra saved the world.
她的神通之魂也回来了
Her Avatar spirit has returned.
结束了
It's over.
我都不知道该怎么说才好
I don't even know what to say.
你简直太厉害了
You were amazing.
还有你变成巨人的那种场景
And the way you turned all gigantic like that, wow!
我真希望法力克能在现场把它录下来
I just wish Varrick had been here to film it.
那将是有史以来最棒的电影
It would have been the greatest mover ever.
当然,在《努笃历险记》之后
After the Nuktuk chronicles, of course.
你们父亲的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about your father,
但他已经和瓦图合体
but he was already fused with Vaatu.
我无法挽救他
I couldn't save him.
看起来科拉是怕我们
It seems cousin Korra is under the impression
受到父亲之死的打击
we are saddened by our father's demise.
不过事实上我一点都不想念他
But I will not miss him at all.
到最后,他已经让我们愤恨不已
In the end, he became a deplorable man.
我同意
Agreed.
但是我们该怎么向母亲解释呢?
But how will we explain this to mother?
我想,我可接受不了异地恋
So I was thinking, I'm not really a fan of the long-distance relationship thing.
所以,你搬到共和城来如何?
So how about you move to Republic City with me?
我认为这不可能
I do not think that will be possible.
好吧,杰斯纳也可以来
Okay, Desna can come too.
我不能跟着你了,博林
I will not be joining you, Bolin.
杰斯纳和我必须回家
Desna and I must return home.
但你说过
But you said...
当时在我们面前的是永恒的黑暗
Eternal darkness was upon us.
那一刻我有点迷糊了
I became caught up in the moment.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我也是
I guess I did too.
不过,你在我的心中,会一直占据特殊的位置
But... You will always hold a special place in the organ that pumps my blood.
我会深情地想念着你,我的小龟鸭
I will remember you fondly, my turtle-duck.
小布,你还好吧
Bum-Ju, you're okay.
小伙计,我好想你
I missed you, little buddy.
既然你又一次跟拉瓦合体了
Now that you're bonded with Raava once again,
那么你还能联♥系♥到你的前世们吗
are you also reconnected to your past lives?
不能
No.
我认为和他们的联♥系♥已经永远断掉了
I think that link is gone forever.
我明白了
I see.
你为什么不关掉通道,然后我们回家
Why don't you close the portals and we'll go home.
也许我不该这么做
Maybe I shouldn't.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
如果吴纳克没错,如他所说神通不该是两个世界的桥梁?
What if Unalaq was right when he said the Avatar shouldn't be a bridge between the two worlds?
如果神通万关闭通道的确是一个错误?
What if Avatar Wan made a mistake when he closed the portals?
如果人类和神灵本不应该分居两界?
What if humans and spirits weren't meant to live apart?
那么,你认为我应该怎么做
Well, what do you think I should do?
我认为你应该相信你的直觉
I think you should trust your instincts.
这里已经没有什么是我可以教给你的
There is nothing else I can teach you.
你是降世神通
You are the Avatar.
无论你做出什么决定,我都会支持你
Whatever your decision, I support you.
嗨,我们能聊聊吗?
Hey, can we talk?
当然可以
Of course.
有点事情我一直想告诉你,关于我们的吵架
There's something I've been wanting to tell you about that fight we had.
我知道我说过那没有那么严重
I know I said it wasn't that bad,
但是那不是真♥相♥
but that's not exactly true.
我,呃…我和你分手了
I, um... I broke up with you.
我知道
I remember.
可是,我以为你说你丧失了部分记忆?
But I thought you said you lost part of your memory?
的确是这样,但在时间之树里,我找回了记忆
I did, but being inside the tree of time brought it back.
我很抱歉我对你发了火
I'm sorry for blowing up at you.
没有关系
That's okay.
我觉得我们都说了让我们后悔的话
I think we both said some things that we regret.
为什么当初你不告诉我真♥相♥?
Why didn't you just tell me the truth in the first place?
我知道我本该这么做
I know I should have, but
但是我不想再次伤害你
I didn't wanna hurt you all over again.
我想我的部分内心也想让我忘记这次分手
I guess part of me wanted to forget about the breakup too.
我认为我们都知道这个
I think we both know that this...
我们的关系
Us...
行不通的
Doesn't work.
你说的对
You're right.
已经结束了
It's over.
这次真的结束了
For real this time.
我一直都很爱你,科拉
I'll always love you, Korra.
我也一直爱你
And I'll always love you.
你想要一个拥抱吗?
You want a hug?
水族内战结束了
The war of the water tribes is over.
吴纳克被击败
Unalaq has been defeated
而且北方水族舰队正在返回家乡
and the northern fleet is returning home.
南北水族部落将永远是盟友
The water tribes will always be allies,
但是现在南极水族部落已经独♥立♥
but the Southern tribe is now independent.
而南水族的长老议会
And the Southern council of elders
任命我的父亲,托纳克
has appointed my father, Tonraq,
成为你们新的族长
to be your new chief.
我知道,虽然我们应该从前人身上学习
I've realized that even though we should learn from those who came before us,
但我们也必须修筑我们自己前进的道路
we must also forge our own path.
这就是我为什么决定要保持通道开放
So that is why I've decided to keep the portals open.
人类现在可以亲身进入灵界
Humans can now physically enter the spirit world
而神灵也会自在地在我们的世界畅游
and spirits will be free to roam our world.
我将不再是两界的桥梁
I will no longer be the bridge.
人类和神灵必须学会一同生活
Humans and spirits must learn to live together.
我的使命将永远是运用拉瓦的光明的灵力
My mission will always be to use Raava's light spirit
去引导世界走向和平与平衡
to guide the world toward peace and balance.
谐波汇聚使得这个星球的能量发生了变化
Harmonic convergence has caused a shift in the planet's energy.
我能感受到它
I can feel it.
事物将与曾经再不相同
Things will never be the same again.
我们正在进入一个新的时代
We are entering a new age.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表