剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
先生
Sir,
南极水族
the southern water tribe--
等一等
Just a second.
保持微笑
Keep smiling.
现在
Now,
你们要我怎样帮助神通和我最慷慨的支持者呢
how can I help the avatar and my most generous supporter?
吴纳克已经率军侵略南极
Unalaq's troops have invaded the south.
我们需要你派联军支援
We need you to send the united forces to help.
我对这件事表示十分关切
I'm very concerned by what's happening down there,
然而,站在共和国的立场
But I don't think it's the republic's place
我认为干预南北水族的内政并不妥当
To interfere with internal water tribe matters.
吴纳克甚至都不是水族的合法统治者
Unalaq isn't even the rightful ruler of the water tribe.
他是靠欺诈的手段得到的北极的王位
He lied his way onto the northern throne.
总统先生,共和国已经被卷入了这场纷争
Mr. President, The republic is already involved in this conflict.
北极水族人昨晚袭击了我们的文化中心
The north attacked our cultural center last night.
相信我,我们正竭尽全力让肇事者受到惩处
Believe me, we are doing everything we can to bring the people responsible to justice.
肇事者
"the people responsible"?
除了北极佬以外还会是谁
Who else would it be but the northerners?
我知道,你还年轻,看不清楚局势
Now, I know that when you're young, It's hard to keep perspective--
看不透局势的是你
You're the one who's lost perspective.
我正竭尽全力想挽救我的部族,而你呢,只知道照相
I'm trying to save my tribe, and you're taking pictures.
派援军这件事当下我无能为力
Sending troops is not something I can do at this time,
不过我保证
But I promise
我会和吴纳克还有南极那边,以外交手段和平解决问题
I will work with Unalaq and the south for a diplomatic solution.
然而现在,不好意思,我意已决
Now, I'm sorry, but my mind is made up.
这次会面到此为止
This meeting is over.
我的家族快要被从南极清除掉了
My family is going to be wiped out,
到时,因为你的袖手旁观,这笔账要算在你的头上
And it'll be on your head for doing nothing about it.
真不敢相信总统对此事竟然不打算采取任何行动
I can't believe the president is doing nothing.
他甚至都无动于衷
He--he doesn't even care.
我确定他关注这事
I'm sure he cares,
只是不能突然让他的军队,和这场战争毫无关系的人
but he can't just tell his people to go fight a battle at the south pole
就这样去南极开战吧
that has nothing to do with them.
你居然站在他那边
How could you take his side?
怎么老提站边啊
What's with you and sides?
为什么你老是觉得我在和你作对
Why do you always think I'm working against you?
起码你没有在帮我
Well, you're not helping me.
当我在努力争取援军去南极的时候你在干什么
I'm trying to get troops to the south. What are you doing?
我在做我的工作
I'm doing my job.
呵呵,对不起,警官
Well, excuse me, officer.
希望我在拯救世界的时候没有妨碍你开罚单
Don't let me stand in the way of you writing tickets. I'm just trying to save the world.
要不是你老是搞砸事情你根本不用去拯救什么
Well, you wouldn't have to if you didn't keep messing it up.
你这样闹情绪,我没法跟你谈
I can't talk to you when you're like this.
你才在闹情绪
You're the one who's like this!
嘿,在赶时间吗
Hey, in a hurry?
不好意思,我必须找法力克谈谈
Sorry, I have to talk to Varrick.
嗯,我也是
Yeah, me too.
噢,你们好
Oh, hello.
跟你说了我能行吧
See? I told you I could do it.
抱歉我刚才竟然怀疑你
Sorry I ever doubted you.
我们不能再等总统的指令了
We can't wait for the president to act.
我们现在就需要援军
We need those troops now.
而且我的公♥司♥就要破产了
And my company is about to go under.
我必须想法子卖♥♥出些东西
I have to find a way to make some sales.
好,没问题,我懂了
Right. Okay. Got it.
创意风暴时间到, 给我抄家伙
Idea storm. Get the supplies.
你即将看到的是法力克国际产业
You're about to get an inside look at how Varrick global industries
一直在创意想象方面保持国际领先的秘诀
stays at the forefront of imagination innovation
或者叫做 “意想”
Or "Imagivation(TM)"!
我可注册了商标的,朋友
That's trademarked, pal.
脑力劳动需要更快的血液循环
Brain work requires increased circulation.
咱们开工吧
Let's do this!
好了
Okay,
创意来了
here come the ideas,
喷涌而出
fast and furious.
粉色 薄荷 柠檬 茶
Pink mint lemon tea.
宠物用的收音机
Radio for pets.
给手准备的鞋
Uh, hand shoes.
等等,我们不需要总统去南极
Hold on a tic. We don't need the president to go to the south.
我们只要让军队去
We just need the troops.
我们直接去找军队吧
Let's go straight to them.
关于军队我只知道一件事,那就是他们好战
If there's one thing I know about troops, It's that they love fighting.
我认识艾洛将军
I know General Iroh.
他应该能帮到我们
He might be willing to help us.
内部有关系,太好了
A man on the inside. Perfect.
你需要把机械式坦克卖♥♥出去
And you need to sell some mecha-tanks.
我刚好知道有人需要
I know some people who need them.
把它们运到南极去就行
We'll ship 'em south.
太棒了
That's perfect.
这样一来你为公♥司♥赚钱二来还能帮助我们打败吴纳克
You'll be making money for your company, and you'll be helping to defeat Unalaq.
确实,如果打仗时还赚不到钱
It's true. If you can't make money during a war,
那你真是没法赚钱了
You just flat-out cannot make money.
现在海面上很危险
It's dangerous on the seas right now,
但我愿意和你们一起试试
But I'm willing to try if you are.
这又疯狂又冒险
It'll be crazy risky,
但我喜欢又疯狂又冒险的事
But I love crazy risky!
结束风暴
End storm!
朱莉
Zhu li,
将我刚才说的另外几个创意交给研发部门
get those other ideas to research and development.
下周就要出样品
I want prototypes by next week.
我不明白为什么让共和城支援南极这么困难
I don't understand why it's so hard to get republic city to support the south.
别担心,我正准备搞定这件事
Don't worry. I'm already working on that.
等到人们看到这个
As soon as people see this,
他们就会排着队去收拾吴纳克了
They'll be lining up to fight Unalaq.
朱莉,把那个玩意儿放映一下
Zhu li, do the, uh-- the thing.
別吓着,这只是电影,不是真的
Don't freak out. It's not real.
我的电影制♥作♥人员全程记录了北方的入侵
I had a film crew documenting the entire northern invasion.
对不起,请继续
Sorry. keep doing that.
我们会剪辑一下
We're gonna cut this footage together
再加上我们的巨星博林在这里拍摄的
With scenes we shoot of our superstar Bolin here
饰演南方水族英雄
Playing a southern water tribe hero
与邪恶的吴纳克战斗的片段
battling the evil Unalaq.
没人还会支持北方的
No one will root for the north after they see
片名是《南极英雄:努笃历险记》
The Adventures of Nuktuk: Hero of the South!
我是努笃
I'm Nuktuk!
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think?
噢,伙计,你今天该去看看法力克的
Oh, man, you should have seen Varrick today.
那家伙真是个天才
That guy is a genius.
嗯
Uh-huh.
他不仅帮助麻美向南方兜售机械式坦克
He's gonna help Asami sell her Mecha-tanks to the south,
还建议科拉直接去找艾洛帮忙打吴纳克
And he came up with this great idea for Korra to get general Iroh to fight Unalaq
这样就能神不知鬼不觉地绕过莱科总统那关了
Without president Raiko ever even knowing.
什么?这个主意糟透了
What? That's a terrible idea.
而且他还会让我饰演电影里的英雄人物努笃
And he's gonna put me in the movers as this hero, Nuktuk.
他是钢铁一般的战士
He's a man of action,
却拥有金子一般的心灵
but he's got a heart of gold.
是出生于冰原的勇士
He was born in the tundra.
听着,我正在做真正重要的事呢
Look, I'm trying to do something
噢
Oh
哦,对不起
Oh, sorry.
好的
Uh, sure.
怎么了
What is it?
这次恐怖袭击有些蹊跷
Something doesn't make sense about this bombing.
我不相信是北方水族主导了这件事
I just don't buy that the northern water tribe was behind it.
等等
Wait a second!
就是那个人
That's him!
就是他发动的袭击那文化中心的
That's the guy that attacked the center.
我要向北方警长报告一下
I gotta go show this to Beifong.
能帮上忙真好
Glad I could help.
努笃再次拯救了世界
Nuktuk saves the day again!
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表