剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
你不想麻美有个三长两短吧
You wouldn't want anything to happen to Asami, would you?
我是说,我听说你们两个又走到一块了
I mean, I heard you and her were kind of an item again.
又或者,你的弟弟呢
Or what about your brother?
你在胡说些什么
What are you saying?
我的意思是,我想让你帮助我保护他们
I'm saying I want your help to protect them.
你不在的话
Without you,
天知道会发生什么事
who knows what could happen.
多谢你的关心
Thanks for your concern,
但我的回答是不
but the answer is no.
噢,你太可爱了
Oh, you are just so cute.
我要给你起名叫小布
I'm going to name you Bum-Ju.
小布米的简称
It's short for "Bumi, Junior."
它长得很像我,不是吗
Don't you think he looks like me?
这相似度不敢相信啊
The resemblance is uncanny.
我想爸爸生我的气了
I think dad's mad at me.
你♥爸♥不是在生气
Your father's not mad.
他只是自尊心受到了挫伤,因为他不能像你一样看见神灵
His pride's just a little bruised since he isn't able to see spirits like you.
你很有天赋
You have a natural gift.
太幸运了
That's pretty lucky.
你才是真正幸运的人
You're the lucky one.
你有机会见到初代神通
You actually got to meet the first Avatar.
神通的事我了解得很多,但我对他一无所知
I know about a lot of Avatars, but I don't know anything about him.
他是男是女?
Is it even a him, or is it a her?
男 神通万
It's a him, Avatar Wan.
他真是棒极了
He was amazing.
我看到了他是如何通过与光明神灵拉瓦结合,成为神通的历程
I saw how he became the first Avatar by fusing with Raava, the spirit of light.
神通有一半是神灵?
The Avatar is part spirit?
当然
Of course!
就像那个雕像
Just like the statue!
哪个雕像
What statue?
我们还在南气和寺的时候,我被指引到一座古老雕像前
When we were at the Southern air temple, I was drawn to this old carving.
直到现在我才明白
I couldn't figure out what it was until now.
那就是初代神通
It was the first Avatar.
这是什么时候发生的?
When did this happen?
冬至日那天
It was on the solstice.
那正是我打开南极灵界通道的日子
That's the day I opened the Southern portal.
我们到了
We're here!
你确定这些神灵把我们带到了正确的地方?
Are you sure these spirits are leading us to the right place?
肯定的啊
Of course!
我绝对相信小布
I trust Bum-Ju with my life.
看
Look.
上面刻了东西
There are carvings on them.
这是古代气宗的冥想圈
This is an ancient airbender meditation circle.
这里的灵力很丰富
There's a lot of spiritual energy in this place,
但是感觉很奇怪
but it feels really strange.
我们必须施展通灵净化仪式
We'll have to perform a spiritual cleansing ceremony.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
父亲教我的
Dad taught it to me.
这里已被遗弃多年
This site has been neglected for many years.
净化仪式能强化这里和灵界的连接
A cleansing ceremony will help strengthen its connection to the spirit world.
干得好啊
Good job,
你把想帮我们的神灵都清理走了
you cleansed the area of the only spirits that want to help us,
你还把小布吓跑了
and you scared away Bum-Ju.
起作用了
It's working.
蝙蝠,邪恶的蝙蝠
Bats! Evil bats!
不是蝙蝠,是黑暗神灵
Not bats. Dark spirits!
我们现在该怎么做
What are we supposed to do?
不可思议
Amazing.
你的精神修♥炼♥卓有成效啊
Your spiritual training has come a long way.
虽然吴纳克是个糟糕的人,但是他的灵力可不是盖的
Unalaq may be a horrible person, but his spirit powers are no joke.
他教会了你怎么转化黑暗之灵
He taught you how to transform dark spirits.
我却连帮你进入灵界都做不到
I can't even get you into the spirit world.
他教我的一切都是为了他自己
Everything Unalaq taught me was to help himself.
而你做的一切都是为了帮助我
Everything you've done was meant to help me.
很抱歉我曾经放弃让你当我的导师
I am so sorry for turning my back on you as my mentor.
我现在比任何时候都更需要你
I need you now more than ever.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
古代的御气师们建造了这个地方
The ancient airbenders must have built this site.
如果我们在这里冥想
If we meditate here,
我们一定可以进入灵界
we'll be able to enter the spirit world.
你为什么不先试试呢?
Why don't you go first?
过了这么多年
After all these years,
父亲对我的期望终于要实现了
my father's dream for me will finally come true.
嗨
Hi.
你是来告诉我我有多么偏执的吗
Did you come by to tell me how paranoid I am?
不,我只是想过来看看你还好吗
No. I just wanted to come by to make sure you're okay.
你之前看起来很不安啊
You seemed so agitated earlier.
我没事
I'm fine.
你应该休息一个晚上,为什么不一起吃点什么呢?
Maybe you need a night off. Why don't we go get some dinner?
不了,谢谢
No, thanks.
我有点忙
I'm a little busy.
忙到没有时间品尝空邝氏美食?
Too busy for Kwong's cuisine?
你还记得吗?我们第一次约会就在那儿
Remember? We had our first date there.
也许我确实应该放下一些东西
Maybe I do need to get my mind off things.
警♥察♥!
Police!
嘿,芽衣子
Hey, Meiko.
希望我们没打扰到你们小俩口
Hope we didn't interrupt you two lovebirds.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我们审问了一些三合会的成员,他们说你雇佣过他们
We busted some triple threats who said you hired them for a job.
好吧,是真的
All right. It's true.
我们是想找出是谁偷走了麻美的财产
We were trying to figure out who stole Asami's stuff,
所以雇他们进行了一次圈套行动
so we hired them for a sting operation.
对于背着您私自行动我很抱歉
I'm sorry for going behind your back.
从三合会的招供来看,你干的可不止这些
According to the triple threats, you did more than that.
他们说你帮他们偷走了一仓库属于未来实业的财产
They said you helped them steal a warehouse full of future industries property.
这不可能!
That's crazy!
你居然宁可相信一群罪犯?
You're gonna believe a bunch of criminals?
我现在必须照章行事
I have to follow up on a lead.
噢,看看我发现了什么
Well, looky what I found:
现金
Cash...
还有这些
And these.
你拿这些炸♥药♥干什么,信?
What are you doing with explosives, Mako?
我不知道这些东西哪里来的
I don't know where those came from.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
它们都不是我的
None of that is mine.
早就该想到你会勾结旧党
Should've known you'd hook up with your old pals.
一日三合会,终身黑社会
Once a triple threat, always a triple threat.
这一定是误会
This has to be a mistake.
亲,很遗憾告诉你这个
Sorry to break the news to you, sweetie,
但是你的男朋友是个黑手警♥察♥
but your boyfriend's just a crooked cop.
那次圈套行动只是把你从仓库调走的方式罢了
That sting operation was just a way to lure you away from your warehouse.
他一直都在利用你
He was using you the whole time.
这些都不是真的,麻美
That's not true, Asami.
我绝对不会害你的
I would never do anything to hurt you.
是法力克
It's Varrick.
都是他安排的
This is all Varrick.
是他陷害我!
He set me up!
是是是,都是法力克的错
Yeah, it's Varrick's fault.
法力克
Varrick.
法力克
Varrick.
你进入灵界了吗
You in the spirit world yet?
还没有啊
No, I am not,
不要再打扰我了
and stop bugging me.
没事的,丹增
It's okay, Tenzin.
也许并不该是由你来引导科拉进入灵界
Maybe you weren't meant to guide Korra into the spirit world.
不!再给我点时间
No! Just give me some time.
别再执拗了
Stop being so stubborn.
这不是你的使命
It's not your destiny.
我觉得吉诺拉才是注定引导神通的人
I think Jinora was meant to guide the Avatar.
不能让吉诺拉进入灵界!
Jinora will not enter the spirit world!
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表