剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
like I believe in you.
怎么了
What is it?
我想大概是习惯了听别人的安排做事
I guess I'm just so used to people telling me how to do things
我都忘了被人信任是什么感觉了
that I forgot what it was like to have someone trust in me.
科拉,你所有的前世都与你同在
Korra, all the past avatars live on inside of you.
让他们来指引你
Let them guide you.
让他们来帮助你找到黑暗中的光明
Let them help you find the light in the dark.
你们在这等着
Wait here.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
灵界之门
The spirit portal.
真奇妙
Amazing.
这是哪位神通
What Avatar is this?
黑暗中的光明
The light in the dark.
怎么打不开
Why isn't it opening?
通道快开啊,开啊
Come on, portal. Open!
这就是上空起舞的神灵吗
The spirits dancing in the sky.
太难以置信了
I can't believe it.
好美
It's beautiful.
她做到了
She did it.
嗨,科拉,你回来了
Hey, Korra, you're back!
嘿,科拉回来了
Hey, Korra's back!
你为何主动与其他女性进行身体接触
Why are you initiating physical contact with another woman?
原来你说的一切都是真的
Everything you said was true.
神通科拉,你已经在为南方带来平衡迈出了第一步
Avatar Korra, you have taken the first step in bringing balance back to the South,
不久整个世界也能平衡
and soon, the whole world.
你真让我惊喜不断啊
You never cease to amaze me.
谢谢
Thanks.
之前给你造成那么多困扰真是对不起
By the way, I'm really sorry for being a total pain.
当时我压力很大,心里也很困惑
Things were really stressful and confusing.
做个神通真难
It's hard being the Avatar.
做神通的男友更难
It's harder being the Avatar's boyfriend.
你的北方军团在这里做什么
What are all your Northern troops doing here?
打开灵界大门只是让南方部落回归正轨的第一步
Opening the spirit portal was only the first step
in getting the Southern water tribe back on its righteous path.
要真正联合我们两个部落还有更多艰巨的任务需要完成
There's more difficult work to be done before our two tribes are truly united.
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表