剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表
Hope I made you proud.
他当然会以你为傲,布米
Of course he'd be proud of you, Bumi.
凯娅!呃,我只是
Kya! I-I was just, uh...
我只是在清理老爸的雕像而已
Cleaning off dad's statue.
这里灰太重
It's so dusty in here.
过来
Come here.
谢谢你,凯娅
Thanks, Kya.
你总是知道我什么时候需要来个拥抱
You always know when I need a hug.
吴纳克是骗子,还是个叛徒
Unalaq's a liar and a traitor!
我一直在试图告诉你这一点
I've been trying to tell you that from the get-go.
发生什么了
What happened?
我发现了我爸被流放的真♥相♥
I found out the truth about my dad's banishment.
是吴纳克雇那些野蛮人去攻击部落的
Unalaq hired the barbarians to attack their tribe.
他料定我爸会去追,于是故意让他们躲到神圣树林里
Then he told them to hide in the spirit forest, knowing my dad would go after them.
吴纳克想扫清你♥爸♥这个障碍 然后他就能成为族长了
Unalaq wanted your dad out of the way,so he could become chief.
这全是他一手设计的
It was a setup.
就像整场审判一样
Just like the whole trial.
我过去居然信任了他
I can't believe I trusted him.
我要去劫狱救我爸和其他反抗者
I'm busting my father and the rebels out of jail.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
如果你这么做
If you do this,
就没有回头路可走了
there's no going back.
我知道
I know.
你们到底帮不帮忙
Will you help me or not?
当然会
Of course, I'll help.
我也是
Me too.
也算我一个
Count me in!
我都懒得再问了
I don't even want to know.
所以…估计你分手不怎么顺利嘛
So I'm guessing the breakup with Eska didn't go well?
不,不 跟她坦白的效果很好
No, no, the honesty thing worked out great.
好到她决定和我结婚了
So great that she decided we should get married!
抱歉
Sorry.
我确定订婚项链一般是男人送给女人的
I'm pretty sure the guy is supposed to give the girl the betrothal necklace.
我估计爱丝卡没看过这一设定
I guess Eska didn't get the memo.
听着,对付疯女人的唯一办法就是撒个谎然后赶紧闪人
Look, the only way to deal with crazy women is to lie big and leave fast.
幸好现在有我罩来着你
Lucky for you, Varrick's got your back.
都到乒乒周围来
Now gather 'round Ping-Ping.
是时候讨论一下方案了
Let's talk plan.
我爸在那里
My dad's in there.
他哪去了
Where is he?
抱歉,科拉
I'm sorry, Korra.
你再也见不到你♥爸♥了
You'll never see your father again.
我爸在哪
Where's my father?
在一艘去往北极部落的船上
On a ship headed to the Northern Tribe.
他将在那里服刑
He'll serve out his sentence there.
带他回来,否则我就干掉你和你剩下的军队
Bring him back,or I'm taking you out and the rest of your army.
别忘了你是谁
Remember who you are.
作为神通你不能以战争来威胁我
As the Avatar, you cannot threaten war.
你必须保持中立
You must remain neutral,
否则我们的部落永远无法联合起来
or our tribes will never find unity.
你才不是想要联合
You don't want unity.
你只想要权力
You want power.
你一直都很嫉妒我爸,是吧
You've always been jealous of my father, haven't you?
你害他被流放 这样你才能成为族长
You got him banished so you could become chief,
我敢打赌在你听说他成为了神通的父亲时
and I bet it just killed you
一定嫉妒得要死吧
to learn he was the Avatar's father.
难怪你一直试图把我从他身边抢走
No wonder you kept trying to take me away from him.
我只想帮助你完成你的使命
All I've ever wanted is to help you realize your destiny.
可惜我再也不需要你的帮助
Well, I don't want your help anymore.
如果你发动战争,黑暗神灵会灭绝整个南极
If you start a war, the dark spirits will annihilate The South.
到时候就算是我也无力回天
And even I will be powerless to stop them.
我受够你的摆弄了
I'm done being manipulated by you.
你必须把我爸带回来
You're going to bring my father back,
然后你和你的部队滚回北极
then you and your troops will return to The North.
你凭什么要求我那样做
And why would I do that?
因为你还需要我去打开北极的灵界通道
Because you still need me to open The Northern Portal.
不,我不需要
No, I don't.
你已经没有利用价值了
You've served your purpose.
如果我们能溜上法力克的船,还来得及去救你♥爸♥爸
If we get to Varrick's boat, we can still save your father. Let's go.
我们出发
Let's go.
你有那只动物的通行证么
You have a license for that animal?
呃,你们没看到一个巡回马戏团路过这里吗
Uh, you fella's seen a traveling circus come through here?
朱莉,该干活了
Zhu Li, do the thing.
那只鸭嘴熊在拉钱呢
That platypus-bear is pooping money!
你♥爸♥爸在哪
Where's your dad?
一艘朝北方行驶的船上
On a ship headed north.
我们赶得上吗
Think we can catch up to it?
当然,只要你能把前面那些“友好”的北方舰队搞定
Sure, once you get us past our friends from The North.
如果有飞机能带我接近他们,我就可以御水把它们挪走
If only we had a plane to get me close to those ships. I could waterbend them out of the way.
需要飞机吗?怎么不早说
A plane? Well, why didn't you say so?
呃,为什么你的船上有飞机
Um, why do you have a plane on your boat?
当然是以备沉船的时候用
In case the boat sinks, of course.
但我没见到跑道
But there's no runway.
那我们怎么起飞
How are we supposed to take off?
朱莉,记下来
Zhu Li! Take a note.
要建条跑道
Build runway.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
我有办法
I have an idea.
就是现在
Now!
舰长
Captain
说出来估计你不会信的
you are never gonna believe this.
在那
There!
我爸爸就在那条船上
My dad's on that ship!
快跳
Jump!
你们把犯人都关在哪了
Where are the prisoners?
科拉,这太疯狂了
Korra, this is crazy.
你答应过不会这么莽撞行事的
You promised me you wouldn't do anything rash.
但我必须这么做,过会儿我再解释
I had to. I'll explain later.
亲爱的你没事
Sweetie! You're okay!
我担心死了
Oh! I was so worried!
你们就没什么话要说吗?
Do you have something you wanna say to your sister?
忆琪,我很高兴你回来了
Ikki, I'm glad you're back.
是啊,嘲笑你的事真是对不起
Yeah, sorry we made fun of you.
没关系
Thanks.
一起玩气轮球吧?
Wanna play air ball?
可以啊
Sure!
好耶
Yeah!
我想对昨天的所作所为表示歉意
I wanted to apologize for how I acted yesterday.
我太专注于遵从父亲的遗志
I've worked so hard to celebrate dad's legacy
因此忽略了他没有做好的地方
that I may have overlooked the parts of him that were less than ideal.
其实我们也不应该把对父亲的失望发泄在你身上
And we're sorry for dumping our frustrations with dad out on you.
的确,这不是你应受的
Yeah, you didn't deserve that.
我觉得你们应该看看这个
I thought you two might wanna see this.
临走前妈妈给我的这张照片
Mom gave it to me before we left.
真是个完美的家庭
That is one good-looking family, huh?
还是幸福的一家
That's one happy family.
于是
So
我知道真♥相♥之后就不打算再袖手旁观了
once I knew the truth,I couldn't sit by and do nothing.
我的亲弟弟居然背叛我
My own brother betrayed me.
还有我们整个部落
And our entire tribe.
我们下一步怎么办
What's our next move?
我逃避我的过去已经很久了
I've been running from my past for too long.
现在是时候把我弟弟绳之以法了
It's time to put my brother in his place.
我们都支持你,托纳克族长
You have our support, Chief Tonraq.
我也要去
Mine too.
能和您一起作战是我的骄傲
I'll be proud to fight alongside you, dad.
不,科拉
No, Korra.
但是你说过南极现在根本无力抵抗吴纳克的军队
But you said The South doesn't stand a chance against Unalaq's forces.
而我能帮忙
I can help.
你能帮我最大的忙,就是把联合共和国总统拉到我们这一边
The best way for you to help is by getting The President of the United Republic on our side.
南极的水族能与吴纳克他们漂亮地战上几回合
剧集 | 降世神通:科拉传奇(2012) | 导航列表