剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表
我想要感谢我所有的队友、组织
I want to thank all my teammates, the organization.
一直以来都运行得很好
It's been a great run.
谢谢大家见证我们的最后一舞
Thank you for our last dance.
我知道有很多人没料到我们今年还能回到格兰特公园庆祝
I know a lot of people didn't think we'd end up back in Grant Park this year.
没人知道我们明年会不会再次来到格兰特公园
Nobody knows if we're gonna be in Grant Park next year.
但我确实知道一件事就是…
But the one thing I do know is...
我的心、我的灵魂、我的爱
my heart, my soul and my love
总是和芝加哥一起
has always gone to the city of Chicago.
我非常清楚那一点 不管发生什么
And I do know that, no matter what happens,
我的心、我的灵魂跟我的爱会永远留在芝加哥
my heart and my soul and my love will still be in the city of Chicago.
你不得不更加欣赏他的名气
You have to almost appreciate his celebrity even more.
因为他没有那些能让自己闻名于世的平台
Because he didn't have those platforms to be known worldwide.
不能通过社交媒体推广自己
There was no ability to promote yourself through social media,
通过发视频
to post videos,
没有推特 没有那种东西
no tweets, nothing like that.
他以他在球场上的表现
He was known for his play
以及具有传奇色彩的人格魅力闻名于世
and for having this larger-than-life persona.
我最自豪的是
I'm most proud of the impact
球队对芝加哥跟粉丝的影响力
that those teams had on the city of Chicago and the fans.
我们每次得到冠军后在格兰特公园庆祝时
When we had the celebrations after each of the championships in Grant Park,
从远处你能看到一大群人的脸 他们都很高兴
and to look out over a crowd of faces as far as you can see, and they're all happy.
他们都很高兴 那让你感觉很棒 你扮演了一些
They're all happy. It makes you feel good that you played some role
能给这些人带去欢乐的角色
in bringing happiness to these people.
1992年NBA辐射了80个国家
In '92, the NBA was in 80 countries.
现在NBA辐射到了215个国家
And now the NBA is in 215 countries.
任何理解这一历史现象的人
Anyone who understands that phenomenon of that historical arc
都会理解迈克尔·乔丹跟他的时代
will understand that Michael Jordan and his era
起了极其重要的作用
played an incredibly important part in it.
他极大地推进了我们
He advanced us tremendously.
有一些伟大的球员...
There are great players...
在他们的运动之外没有影响力
who don't have an impact beyond their sport.
有一些体育人物...
And then there are certain sports figures who...
成为了更大的文化力量
become a larger cultural force.
迈克尔·乔丹
Michael Jordan...
帮助人们以一种不同的方式
helped to create a different way
来认识非洲裔美国人运动员
in which people thought about the African-American athlete,
用不同的方式让大家把运动员视为
a different way in which people saw athletics
娱乐行业的一部分
as part of the entertainment business.
他不只成为了篮球的杰出大使
He became an extraordinary ambassador not just for basketball,
我觉得还成为了美国在海外的大使…
but I think for the United States overseas,
也是席卷全球的美国文化的一部分
and part of American culture sweeping the globe.
迈克尔·乔丹和公牛队…
Michael Jordan and the Bulls...
改变了文化
changed the culture.
那晚
That night,
杰里·莱因斯多夫给我打电♥话♥
Jerry Reinsdorf called me up,
叫我回来
and he asked me to come back.
在拿到第六个冠军之后
After the sixth championship,
我给他机会回来
I offered him the opportunity to come back.
“你赢得了这个机会 回来的机会”
"You've earned the chance, the opportunity to come back,
“不管此前是怎么说的”
regardless of what was said before now."
我说“我想我应该休个假了”
I said, "Well, I think I should just take a break."
我说“我觉得这样对杰里不公平
I said, "I don't think it's fair to Jerry,
我知道他会很难接受”
and I know it'd be difficult for him to accept that."
让我放给你看…
Let me play you...
是杰里·莱因斯多夫说他为什么得解散球队
This is Jerry Reinsdorf saying why he had to break the team up.
- 莱因斯多夫? - 是的
-Reinsdorf? -Yeah.
我等不及要看了 我一直都不明白…
I can't wait to hear this. I never understood...
我们从来都没有聊过原因
We've never had any dialogue about why.
我自己猜测过原因
I made my own assumptions why.
在夺得第六个冠军之后
Now after the sixth championship,
事情超出了我们的控制
things were beyond our control.
因为那是一种自杀式行为…
Because it would have been suicidal...
在职业生涯的那个阶段 召回…
at that point in their careers, to bring back...
皮蓬、史蒂夫·科尔、罗德曼、罗恩·哈珀
Pippen, Steve Kerr, Rodman, Ron Harper.
他们个人的市场价值会太高
Their market value individually was gonna be too high.
他们在市场上赚到的钱会超出他们的价值
They weren't gonna be worth the money they'd get in the market.
所以当我们意识到我们得重建球队时
So, when we realized that we were gonna have to go into a rebuild,
我去找菲尔
I went to Phil and
给他机会让他第二年再回来执教
offered him the opportunity to come back the next year.
但是他说“我不想重建球队”
But he said, "I don't wanna go through a rebuild.
“我不想执教一个差劲的球队”
I don't wanna coach a bad team."
那就是结局 自然走到了尽头
That was the end. It just came to an end on its own.
如果迈克尔很健康 想要回来打球
You know, had Michael been healthy and wanted to come back,
我不怀疑克劳斯会在几年后重建另一支冠军球队
I don't doubt that Krause could've rebuilt another championship team in a couple years.
但是 是的 那不会立刻发生
But, yeah, it wasn't gonna happen instantly.
在1998年…
In '98...
克劳斯已经在赛季开始说过
Krause already said at the beginning of the season,
“菲尔可以赢82场”
Phil can go 82-0,
“但他也绝对不会再留任”
and he was never gonna be the coach.
所以当菲尔说那是最后一舞时
So, when Phil said it was the last dance,
那就是最后一舞
it was the last dance.
我们知道球队不会保留了
We knew they weren't gonna keep the team.
现在他们可以否定1998年初的那一切
Now, they could have nixed all of it at the beginning of '98.
为什么要在1998年初这样说呢?
Why say that statement at the beginning of '98?
要是你问所有赢得98赛季的球员…
If you ask all the guys who won in '98...
史蒂夫·科尔、贾德·布伊奇勒 等等…
Steve Kerr, Jud Buechler, blah, blah, blah...
“我们跟你签一年合同 努力去争取第七个冠军”
"We give you one-year contract to try for the seventh."
你觉得他们会签吗?是的 他们会
You think they would've signed? Yes, they would've signed.
我会再签一年吗?是的 我会的
Would I have signed for one year? Yes, I would have.
在此之前我已经签了很多个一年合同
I'd been signing one-year contracts up to that.
菲尔会同意吗?是的
Would Phil have done it? Yes.
皮蓬会需要劝说一下
Now, Pip, you would've had to do some convincing,
但如果菲尔会在
but if Phil was gonna be there,
如果丹尼斯会在、如果MJ会在
if Dennis was gonna be there, if MJ was gonna be there,
去赢得第七次冠军 皮蓬不会错过的
to win our seventh, Pip is not gonna miss out on that.
91-92那个赛季 我…
You know, '91-'92, I was...
我很年轻、充满干劲、渴望
I was young, full of energy, hungry.
在1998年时 八年中你赢得了六次冠军
In '98, when you're winning six out of eight,
就像你在1991年一样掌控全场
and yet being just as dominant as you were in '91,
那就是需要拼球技的时候了
that's where the craftsmanship came in.
我觉得1998年比其他时候要更好
I think '98 was much better than any of the other years
因为我知道如何控制我的头脑跟身体
because of how I was able to use my mind as well as my body.
所以你在巅峰时离开 你觉得满意吗?
So was it then satisfying to leave at your peak?
不
No.
还是说你对在巅峰时离开觉得气愤?
Or is it maddening to leave at your peak?
让人气愤 因为我觉得…
It's maddening, yeah, because I felt like...
我们可以赢下第七个冠军
we could have won seven.
我真的那么认为
I really believe that.
我们也许赢不了
We may not have, but,
只是不能去尝试一下
man, just not to be able to try,
这就是我所不能接受的
that's something that I just can't accept.
不管是什么原因 我就是不能接受
For whatever reason, I just can't accept it.
这是个离开的好时机
This is a good time to go.
打得很精彩 我们度过了美好的时光 是一支优秀的球队
It's a great run, we'd had a wonderful time. Good team.
该离开了
Time to go.
我记得球队跟菲尔开会
I remember there was this team meeting with Phil...
感觉好像是
and it was like,
“就是这样了”
"This is it."
我妻子获得了社会工作硕士学位
My wife had gotten her master's in social work
她当时是去帮助那些悲痛的人们的组织的一员
and she was part of a group that went in to help people who were grieving.
他们做的其中一件事是举♥行♥仪式
One of the things they did was a ritual,
让他们去把事情放下
in which they put things to rest.
他说“就这样了 最后一舞”
He says, "This is it, the last dance.
“我们最后一次在一起”
Last time we're ever gonna be together."
他让所有人写下任何自己想写的东西
He asked everybody to bring in anything you want to write
比如团队对你的意义
about what the team means to you.
“写出这些年作为球队一员对你的意义…”
"Write what being on this team has meant to you during this year...
“读出来 我们会把它扔进咖啡罐里烧掉”
and read it and we'll burn it in a coffee can."
每个人都有感性的话要说
And every guy had emotional words to say.
我记得迈克尔写了一首诗
And I remember Michael actually wrote a poem.
剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表