剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表
我当时一点也不觉得
I didn't feel that at all.
牛仔和印第安人是孩子们玩的一种游戏
Cowboys and Indians was a game that kids played.
我一直是印第安人
And I was always the Indian.
我父亲是个牧师
My dad was a pastor.
我母亲也侍奉
My mother was also a minister.
她有着极端的信仰 对于…
She had an extreme belief about the, uh,
基♥督♥再临
second coming of Christ.
所以这是你成长过程中最重要的事情
So, that was something that was foremost in your mind in growing up.
“如果基♥督♥来了 你准备好成为
"Would you be ready, if Christ came,
那群被带走的狂喜的人中的一员了吗?”
to be taken as part of that group that would be raptured?"
我的目标总是冲突
My goal was always in conflict.
我宁愿做运动 也不愿跪着祈祷
I would rather be playing sports than being on my knees, praying.
我从小就打篮球
I played basketball from the time I was a little kid,
最后去了北达科他州大学
and eventually went to the University of North Dakota.
杰克逊今晚过得很愉快
Jackson is having a whale of a night.
他上半场得了28分
He scored 28 in the first half
并在下半场继续猛攻
and has continued the onslaught here in the second half.
尼克斯在第二轮选中了我
The Knicks drafted me in the second round.
在我的新秀赛季 我进入了全新秀阵容
And I'd made the All-Rookie Team, my rookie season.
杰克逊的防守得到了球
Jackson defensively gets the ball.
我记得见到菲尔·杰克逊
I remember seeing Phil Jackson.
杰克逊成功了…
Jackson knocking it away...
他总是和周围的人打打闹闹
He was always smacking guys around.
他就像丹尼斯·罗德曼的早期版本
He was like an earlier version of Dennis Rodman.
我在尼克斯队待了11年
I was 11 years with the Knicks.
我们有七年的好时光 有三年 我们进入决赛
We had seven good years. We went to the finals three years.
怀特拿着球…被杰克逊抢走了!
White has the ball. Stolen by Jackson!
跑在场地前面 他运球 上篮…
Racing ahead of the field, he drives, lays it up...
我们赢了两届世界冠军
And we won two championships.
菲尔和我一起写了《特例独行》
Phil and I wrote Maverick together.
在那本书里 菲尔谈到了服用迷幻药
In that book, Phil talks about taking acid.
他以为自己是一头狮子
And thinking he was a lion,
在洛杉矶的海滩上咆哮
roaring up and down the beach in LA.
菲尔像个嬉皮士
Phil was like a hippie
和NBA的兄弟会不一样
and different from the NBA fraternity.
当我还是职业球员的时候
When I was playing as a pro,
瑞德·霍尔兹曼鼓励我考虑当教练
Red Holzman encouraged me to think about coaching,
尤其是在波多黎各
and particularly in Puerto Rico,
我在那里当了一段时间的教练
where I ended up coaching for a while.
我花了很多时间在那里的高级联赛
I spent a lot of time down there in the Superior League,
他们每隔一天赛一场
it was called. They played every other day.
这些球员会打得…
And these players would just play
凶狠
ferociously.
杰克逊走上球场与裁判辩论
Jackson steps on the court to argue with the referees.
这些小城镇之间有一种地方仇恨
There was a local animosity among these small towns.
你出城的路上发生了火灾
There were fires on your way out of town,
有人向你的车扔石头
and rocks being thrown at your car.
他们杀死小鸡…
They'd kill a chicken...
在一个墓地
in a graveyard,
把血倒在客队的替补席上
and pour the blood on the visiting team's bench.
我去的那个小镇 魁布拉迪拉斯 一个残暴的地方
The town I went to, Quebradillas, was ferocious.
市长有一次拿一把枪 枪击一名官员
The mayor had actually shot an official one time with a gun
并打中了他的小腿
and hit him in the lower leg.
所以他受到的惩罚是
So, his punishment was
他被禁止观看本赛季剩下的任何一场主场比赛
he wasn't allowed to go to any more home games for the rest of the season.
但这项比赛真有很多让人爱的地方
But, really, there's a lot of love about the game,
我从这个过程中学到了很多东西
and I learned a lot of things from the process.
然后我接到一通关于在CBA为奥尔巴尼地主队当教练的电♥话♥
And then I got a call about coaching over in the CBA for the Albany Patroons.
现在介绍一下地主队的主教练
And now introducing the head coach of the Patroons,
前纽约尼克斯队的菲尔·杰克逊
formerly of the New York Knickerbockers, Phil Jackson.
菲尔·杰克逊
Phil Jackson.
然后在1984年 我们赢得了冠军
Then in '84, we won the championship.
他们是一个团队
They came together as a group,
一直以来都是了不起的团队努力
and it's been a great team effort ever since.
我们现在欣喜若狂
We're ecstatic.
那之后 公牛队找到了我
After that, the Bulls tracked me down,
于是我去面试了…
and I got up to interview for
斯坦·阿尔贝克的助理职位
an assistant job under Stan Albeck.
杰里·克劳斯跟我曾经关系非常好
Jerry Krause and I had a really good relationship.
我想让菲尔加入
I wanted to bring Phil in.
他来了…
He came in, uh...
衣着不得体
not dressed real well.
斯坦很保守
Stan was very conservative.
菲尔当时看上去完全不保守
Phil looked anything but conservative at that point.
斯坦很快否定了这个想法
And Stan quickly, uh, nixed that idea.
两年后 我们有了一个空缺
Two years later, we had an opening.
这次我打给菲尔 我告诉他要如何着装
And this time I called Phil, and I told him how to dress
如果跟道格说话
and how to, uh, talk to Doug.
道格·柯林斯是我们的教练
Doug Collins was our coach.
我帮道格思考了一下 我们雇用了菲尔
And I kind of helped Doug think about it, and we hired Phil.
做道格·柯林斯的助手
Under Doug Collins,
助理教练之一是特克斯·温特
one of the assistant coaches was Tex Winter.
杰里·克劳斯认为特克斯会成为他的导师
Jerry Krause had the idea that Tex was gonna be a mentor.
道格会遵循他作为教练所教的内容
Doug was gonna follow the things that he would teach as a coach.
当我11年前接受这份工作时
When I took this job 11 years ago,
我聘用的第一个人是特克·斯温特
the first person we hired was Tex Winter.
他是个聪明人
He's a brilliant man.
有着最好的篮球进攻头脑
The finest offensive mind in basketball.
三角形形成于…
Triangle is formed between...
前锋二
Forward Two,
后卫一 现在已经到了角落里
Guard One, who has now moved to the corner,
中锋五形成三角形的顶点
and Center Five, who forms the apex of the triangle.
他有一个叫做“三角形”的系统
He had a system called "the triangle."
杰里说:“多年来我一直在听他的篮球理念
Jerry said, "I've been listening to his basketball philosophy for years.
他拥有我希望在这支球队身上看到的那种理念”
He's got the kind of philosophy I'd like to see happen with this team."
道格的理念不同
Doug's philosophy was different.
道格会让球赛总是
Doug would have these plays that always ended up with Michael Jordan
以迈克尔·乔丹得分结束
being the recipient of the score.
特克斯总是想
Tex was always like,
“有一种跟那个不一样的打法”
"There's a way of playing this game that's different than that."
特克·斯温特…痛骂道格说
Tex Winter... would berate Doug about,
“你应该建立一个三角” 道格不听
"You should institute the triangle." Doug would not hear of it.
道格最终听够了 然后说
Doug finally had heard it enough and said,
“我听够了” 然后争吵有点升级
"I'm tired of hearing that," and then the argument escalated a bit,
特克·斯温特被禁止坐在替补席上
and Tex Winter was banned from the bench.
他不再担任球场教练
He wasn't coaching on the floor anymore.
他坐在角落 做训练记录
He was sitting in the corner, taking notes about the practice.
杰里·克劳斯对那一点真的很不高兴
Jerry Krause was really unhappy with that.
在那段时间
During that period of time,
克劳斯做了决定 认为我应该跟特克·斯温特一起共事
Krause made the decision that I should work together with Tex.
菲尔向我认识的最好的篮球运动员问计
Phil was picking the brains of the best basketball man I've ever known,
我一直在看
and I was watching it.
你觉得 你知道吗?
And I thought, you know what?
这越来越有趣了
This is getting more and more interesting all the time.
你们错过了什么?
Is there anything that you missed?
你们还有一点空间
You still got a bit more room.
我本来可以再加一层 迈克?
I could've done another tier here, Mike.
迈克 我们想让你绕前防守
Mike, we want you to deny the ball,
让他们不能轻易地把球扔到篮下
so they can't throw the ball in easy to the blocks.
所以 大个子 如果你无人防守
So, big man, if your man clears,
你必须告诉迈克尔他是一个人在那里
you must tell Michael that he's alone out there
这样他后面就不会没人支援
so he doesn't get naked on a back-door situation.
在我执教的第二年中期 我觉得菲尔会成为教练
Midway through my second year, I felt Phil could be the coach.
- 你怎么会有那种感觉? - 就是感觉
- What gave you that sense? - Just sense.
- 你不想聊细节? - 那就是一种感觉
- You don't want to go into the details? - It's just feeling.
杰里想要跟我说话 所以我进去谈话
Jerry wanted to talk to me, so I go in and talk.
他说“我可能得做一些事情震惊到这支…”
He says, "I may have to do something that's gonna rock this...
“球队”
franchise."
我说:“什么事?” 他说:“我要炒了道格·柯林斯”
I said, "What?" He says, "I'm gonna have to fire Doug Collins."
我说:“需要一些胆量
I said, "It's gonna be some fuckin' balls,
剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表