剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表
让这些保安离开这里!
Come get security outta here!
逮捕你
Arrest you.
嘿 迈克 嘿 斯科蒂
Hey, Mike. Hey, Scottie.
- 好的 兄弟 - 这家伙很有趣
- Okay, my brother. - This guy's funny.
我确定你会拿到赛季门票的
I'm sure you have full season tickets.
你们认识这里的老板吗?
You guys know the money man here?
是的 我们认识他
Yeah, we know him.
我们很了解他
We knew him well.
我们以前经常在季后赛看到他 我们不知道今年的情况
We used to see him in the playoffs. We don't know about this year.
欢迎来到公牛队的另一个版本
Welcome to another edition of Bulls basketball.
公牛队只剩下一场比赛
The Bulls remain just one game away
就能保住东部季后赛的主场优势了
from securing home- floor advantage in the Eastern Conference playoffs.
他们只要赢了今晚这场比赛就能做到
They could do it with a win tonight.
温宁顿掩护皮蓬 球被谢伊斯捡起
Pippen gets the screen from Wennington...
罗德曼在后面 乔丹在底线 迈克尔…
Rodman goes backdoor, Jordan at the baseline.
天啊 迈克尔和奥兰多今晚的比赛到目前为止还不在一个级别上
Boy, Michael versus Orlando is a mismatch so far tonight.
乔丹在皮蓬前面 扣篮!
Jordan ahead of Pippen. And the jam!
博·奥特洛很快后退 克尔尝试跳起投三分球!球进了!
Bo Outlaw back quickly. Kerr tees up a three! Ring it up!
乔丹得了37分 我觉得这很厉害
Thirty- seven for Jordan. I think that's the dagger.
这场比赛创造了历史
And this one is history.
芝加哥公牛队以87比78战胜奥兰多魔术队
Chicago Bulls, with an 87- 78 victory over the Orlando Magic,
赢下了他们本赛季的第60场比赛
win their 60th game of the season.
60场胜利
Sixty wins.
在辛苦了一天后
After a hard day,
我会喝佳得乐葡萄味 但是…
I would take grape Gatorade, but...
我不想
I don't think so.
那是我们在第四节想的东西
That's all we be thinking about in the fourth quarter.
- 冰啤酒 - 冷的啤酒
- Icy, icy beer. - Cold beer.
我不知道你们为什么还拍
I don't know why y'all filming.
我们不想让你们拍我们不喝啤酒的样子
We don't want y'all filming us drinking no beer.
我不在乎你们拍什么
I don't care what you film.
嘿 要是他们回到…
Hey, if they go back...
回到十年前
go back ten years ago,
你会看到一半的兄弟喝掉一箱啤酒
you'd see half the brothers drinking a case.
在中场休息的时候!
At halftime!
我第一次加入球队时
When I first joined the team,
他们在中场的时候喝啤酒、抽烟
they was drinking beers at half and smoking cigarettes.
你知道吗?
And you know what?
该死 他们是从教练那里得到香烟的
Shit, they was getting the cigarettes from the coaches.
喂 斯坦 我能借支烟吗?
Yo, Stan, can I borrow a cigarette?
混♥蛋♥ 给…
Motherfucker...
- 你的酗酒问题… - 别跟他们说那个
- Your drinking problem... - Don't tell 'em that.
- 我得面对记者了 - 一定要做吗?
- I gotta do the press. - Have to do it?
- 我要从另一边出去 - 好吧
- I'm going out the other way. - All right.
你好吗?
How you doing?
伙计 你迷幻了吗?
Man, you tripping?
所以你明年会回来吗 迈克尔?
So you coming back next year, Michael?
女士们、先生们 你们的世界冠军芝加哥公牛队!
Ladies and gentlemen, your world champion Chicago Bulls!
我想再一次说感谢
Once again, I wanna say thanks.
已经八年了 即将迈入我的第九年
It's been eight years, going into my ninth year.
我们得了两次冠军 希望我们还能得很多次冠军
We got two championships, and hopefully we got a lot left.
希望我们能为芝加哥赢得越来越多的冠军 谢谢!
Hopefully we can bring more championships to Chicago. Thanks!
即使你不是球迷 你也会知道这个人
You don't have to be a sports fan to know that this man
超越了人类的能力
is beyond human.
在30岁时
At age 30,
乔丹已领导芝加哥公牛队拿到了NBA冠军
Jordan has led the Chicago Bulls to NBA championships,
领导梦之队拿到了奥♥运♥会的金牌 更重要的是
the Dream Team to an Olympic gold medal, and most importantly,
他给了美国和全世界一个急需的英雄
he's given America, and the world, a sorely needed hero.
乔丹的出现引起了一阵骚动
A Jordan sighting sparks a frenzy.
- 他一碰 球迷就泪如雨下 - 别哭
- His touch, a burst of tears. - You're good.
成为迈克意味着成为了世界上最受欢迎的人
And being Mike means being the most popular human on the planet.
迈克尔·乔丹变成了如此重要的…
Michael Jordan had become such a huge
90年代初期的文化象征
cultural figure in the early '90s.
他如此广为人知
He was so widely celebrated,
不可避免地会有人
inevitably there's going to be someone
会去寻找一些黑料
who's going to start trying to find some dirt.
我想引发问题的其中一件事是…
I guess one of the things that started problems
…山姆·史密斯的书《乔丹规则》
was Sam Smith's book, Jordan Rules.
当我开始我的新闻生涯时 我是一名调查记者
I'd been an investigative reporter when I started my journalism career.
我不是个典型的体育记者
I wasn't a typical sports reporter coming in.
我对幕后故事感兴趣
I was interested in what happened behind the scenes.
每次我抬头看时 你都在电视上 你现在一定带着一个
Every time I look up, you've been on TV. You must be carrying one with you now.
因为每个人都说“把帘子拉起来
'Cause everybody always said, "Pull the curtain back.
更衣室里究竟发生了什么?”
What really goes on in the locker room?"
当你写那样的书时 你一定要写有争议的内容
When you do books like that, you gotta have controversial things,
你得有那些内容
you gotta have things that are,
人们不会怀疑或知道的东西
you know, people would not suspect or know.
《太阳时报》报道 书中详细叙述了团队内部冲突
The Sun- Times reports the book details conflicts within the team.
这本书概述了俱乐部的混乱
The book outlines alleged turmoil on the club
在上个赛季争夺冠军时所发生的
during its run for the title last season.
事实上 它称乔丹跟他的一些队友相处得不好
It alleges Jordan was kind of a tough guy with some of his teammates.
人人都厌倦了看麦当劳广♥告♥跟可乐广♥告♥
Everybody got tired of seeing the McDonald's and the Cokes
之类的东西
and all the other stuff.
他们真的想看到
They really wanted to see
正面报道以外的内容
something other than something positive.
当书变得那么出名时 我被震惊了
I was shocked when it exploded like it did.
但是这本书很受欢迎
But the book is popular
因为它告诉世人迈克尔·乔丹并不完美
because it made it public that Michael Jordan is not perfect.
不是人人都爱他
Not everybody loves him.
他就不怎么受队友待见
He wasn't particularly beloved by his teammates.
迈克尔有告诉队友说
Michael told teammates
在关键时刻 别把球传给某个特定的球员
not to pass the ball to a certain player during crunch time.
威胁其他人说 如果他们那样做
Threatening the others, saying, if they did it,
他们就再也接不到他传的球
they would never get the ball from him again.
乔丹也涉嫌在训练期间殴打威尔·珀杜
Jordan also allegedly punched Will Perdue during a practice session.
世界上所有人以前都爱迈克尔
Everybody loved Michael around the world.
但在山姆·史密斯的书《乔丹规则》出版后
But after Sam Smith's book, Jordan Rules,
有一定的负面影响 一些亮点消失了
there was a certain backlash and some of the brightness had come off.
人们看到了以前没有见到过的一面
People saw a side that we didn't see before.
关于球队总经理杰里克劳斯 乔丹说
Concerning team GM Jerry Krause, Jordan says,
“这件事没完 我要让那家伙被炒掉”
"This thing isn't over. I'm going to get that guy fired."
杰里邀请我去他的房♥间
Jerry invited me to come to his room,
他在书中记下了大约25个不同的引语
and he had earmarked about 25 different quotations in the book.
他想让我坐下来 听他读它们
He wanted me to sit and listen to them while he read them.
开始就问:
And that started with,
“你觉得是谁做的?你参与了吗?”
"Who do you think could do this? Were you part of this?"
尽管早期的报道带来了一连串的否认
While the early reports have brought a flurry of denials,
球员们向媒体公布敏感信息
players giving out sensitive information to the press
这肯定会在团队中引起分♥裂♥
is one surefire way to cause a division within the team.
我没有说 那是霍勒斯说的
I didn't contribute to that. That was Horace.
他把团队里发生的一切都往外说
He was telling everything that was happening within the group.
我们开始赢得冠军时
As we started winning championships,
人人言语间把迈克尔和所谓“其他人”区别开来
and everybody talked about Michael, and talked about "everybody else,"
那真的让霍勒斯很生气
I mean, that really pissed off Horace.
他觉得自己被轻视了 他活在迈克尔的阴影之下
He felt slighted. He was in Michael's shadow.
不
No.
我什么都没有向山姆·史密斯透露过…
Not one thing have I ever divulged to Sam Smith
关于我跟我前队友们的关系
about my relationship with my former teammates.
因为我跟山姆关系很好 很多人
A lot of people, because Sam and I have a great relationship,
把我当成了替罪羊
used me as a scapegoat,
那就随便了
and... so be it.
不可能只有霍勒斯
It couldn't have just been Horace.
一定是有多个不同的来源
Had to be coming from a number of different places.
可能是教练们说的
It could've been the coaches,
可能是老板们 可能是管理层
it could've been the owners, it could've been management.
我们拥有了一个明星五、六年时间
We have a star for five or six years, and then,
然后很快 人们开始想把那个明星或者英雄
pretty soon, people start chipping away at the pedestal of that star or that hero
拉下神坛
and try to knock him off the block.
如果有人要攻击我 让我垮台
If I'm going to be knocked off this pedestal,
我会确定我做了什么要被人拉下台的事
I'm going to make sure I do something to be knocked off.
剧集 | 最后的舞动(2020) | 导航列表